Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Advance Deposit Wagering (ADW) (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   NJBETS taken Over by TVG (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101428)

RunForTheRoses 03-01-2013 09:50 AM

NJBETS taken Over by TVG

Not sure if this was posted elsewhere. Saw this at the Thorograph site, can anyone confirm and know what this will mean for us Njbettors.

https://www.thorograph.com/phorum/re...7443#msg-77443

RunForTheRoses 03-01-2013 09:51 AM

Actually, I just went to Njbets and can confirm things have changed, Hopefully for the bettor.

horses4courses 03-01-2013 09:54 AM

Interesting

TVG must figure their best shot at exchange wagering is in NJ.

I LOVE THIS GAME 03-01-2013 10:12 AM

Now we have to pay to make a wager this sux. Wish it would have stayed the same

RunForTheRoses 03-01-2013 10:16 AM

[QUOTE=I LOVE THIS GAME]Now we have to pay to make a wager

Really? How will this happen? That would totally suck.

I LOVE THIS GAME 03-01-2013 10:22 AM

[QUOTE=RunForTheRoses]
Quote:

Originally Posted by I LOVE THIS GAME
Now we have to pay to make a wager

Really? How will this happen? That would totally suck.

It says there is a subscription plan .25 cents a wager up to 19.95 a month max.If you bet 2500 a month then everything if free.

KM1234 03-01-2013 10:31 AM

The FAQ's indicate that there "currently" aren't any wager fees.

RunForTheRoses 03-01-2013 10:34 AM

.25 cents a wager

What a bunch of ahem Horse Shit! Although we get Free Picks now, whoopte damndo.

castaway01 03-01-2013 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunForTheRoses
.25 cents a wager

What a bunch of ahem Horse Shit! Although we get Free Picks now, whoopte damndo.

There's a thread about this in the Account Wagering forum. It appears current 4NJBets members do NOT have to pay the fee. In fact it says that on the TVG site, if you read the "FAQ" section:

How much does it cost to place a bet?
Currently there is no charge to wager through 4NJBets.

This section is updated with all the new TVG information, new web addresses, so I hope it is up to date and accurate. Member "Rutgers" inquired about the fee and was told current 4njbets members are grandfathered in and do not have to pay it.

I think we're all waiting to see exactly how it works.

I LOVE THIS GAME 03-01-2013 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by castaway01
There's a thread about this in the Account Wagering forum. It appears current 4NJBets members do NOT have to pay the fee. In fact it says that on the TVG site, if you read the "FAQ" section:

This section is updated with all the new TVG information, new web addresses, so I hope it is up to date and accurate. Member "Rutgers" inquired about the fee and was told current 4njbets members are grandfathered in and do not have to pay it.

I just noticed that i hope its true thanks

I LOVE THIS GAME 03-01-2013 10:58 AM

and at least we get points now, all these years and got nothing for it. FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RunForTheRoses 03-01-2013 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by castaway01

great and as the other poster said at least we get points, its not PTC but it is a start.

vince. 03-01-2013 11:11 AM

Anyone else having trouble logging into the new version of the site with their old credentials?

I cannot get in using the same info I used yesterday and the four years prior on the old site.

fiveouttasix 03-01-2013 11:16 AM

I cannot log on either...Called customer service & have been on hold for about an hour!

vince. 03-01-2013 11:22 AM

I gave up after 20 minutes, maybe TVG is not awake yet.

Every time I try to login, I get a list of questions asking me to reset my PIN.

Their SSL certificate also seems to not be correct.

Not off to the best start.