Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Handicapping Discussion (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Andy Serling (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54659)

rolling 02-07-2009 08:29 PM

Andy Serling

This guy has to be the worst public handicapper a 2yr old can pick more winners.

the little guy 02-07-2009 08:34 PM

I'm the worst....no doubt. I suck so badly that my top selection at the current Aqueduct meet, which started in late October, has an ROI in excess of $2.30.

Thanks for watching.

cmoore 02-07-2009 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolling
This guy has to be the worst public handicapper a 2yr old can pick more winners.

He seems to be mostly a trip handicapper.
His screen name on here is..the little guy..
He might come back atcha with the guns a blazing...:D

cmoore 02-07-2009 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the little guy
I'm the worst....no doubt. I suck so badly that my top selection at the current Aqueduct meet, which started in late October, has an ROI in excess of $2.30.

Thanks for watching.

You forgot to put a negative in front of that $2.30...:faint:

hbeck 02-07-2009 08:44 PM

I would say Andy is the best NYRA on air handicapper I have seen since I've been watching (I am 24).

Being a public handicapper ain't easy - I wouldn't criticize any of them. There is a reason almost everyone who plays this game loses in the long run...

Tom 02-07-2009 08:55 PM

He gave me a cold exacta at Toga last year.
I have erected a statue of him in my backyard.

cmoore 02-07-2009 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom
He gave me a cold exacta at Toga last year.
I have erected a statue of him in my backyard.

I'm sure you've knocked it down since..:lol:

Red Knave 02-07-2009 09:06 PM

Wow, Andy, a thread on PA with YOUR NAME ON IT!!

Now you are really and truly famous.

It's only right.

;)

the little guy 02-07-2009 09:11 PM

True. I've finally reached the pinnacle.

My Mom is going to be so excited.

BUD 02-07-2009 09:20 PM

Wow--I hope this is like a joke---

here is a busy guy-----goes outta his way---Helps me---gets me some things i asked NYRA for long before---MR Serling gets involved--done---He NEVER asked for nothing--Never braged---I may add--he did not need to do it either--

He is top dog in my book--He doesn't need me to say any of this---I am sure he has helped out many like me ---Its to bad its good guys like him seem to get pssed on----

I dunno I enjoy that show with Blewitt and----The MS fog again-----forget the other guys name-------sht!! anyway----They put together a good informative pre race------Give out good info---- Hey I appreciate it---------And what he does off the show---------the good deeds no one sees and he doesn't Bragg about---

OTM Al 02-07-2009 09:35 PM

Rule #5.... No matter how good something is, some horseplayer will find something to complain about.

"rolling" of the 28 posts sounds like a guy if you gave him a 50-1 winner would complain because you didn't tell him to use the favorite underneath in an exacta. Take your losses like a grownup and quit trying to blame someone else for them.

DanG 02-07-2009 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolling

“Unfortunately” for race watchers it’s actually just the opposite. You spend 3+ hours on a card and between him and Donavan (is that his name?) they hand out choice information for free / to an already sharp crowd.

True; he is clearly not in the class of the Beulah Twins, but the guy certainly does his work and is more then willing to share.

BTW: Purple hearts to ANYONE working on the backside at Aqueduct this winter. (Any cold weather circuit for that matter) I can’t imagine getting there before sunrise to chip the ice from the feed tub. :faint:

ArlJim78 02-07-2009 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the little guy
True. I've finally reached the pinnacle.

My Mom is going to be so excited.

hold on, what if rolling is your mom?

Dave Schwartz 02-07-2009 09:49 PM

Rolling,

Try going live with your picks some time. Oh, and don't forget to use your real name so that everyone knows precisely who you are.

Then report back and tell us about the experience.

Regards,
Dave Schwartz

Shemp Howard 02-07-2009 10:35 PM

This thread reminds me of a Twilight Zone episode. The one with Burgess Meridith.:eek: