Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   A Legend & Stalwart for Freedom Has Left us (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=163228)

boxcar 02-17-2021 01:29 PM

A Legend & Stalwart for Freedom Has Left us

BREAKING: Rush Limbaugh has passed away

Farewell to the leading voice of conservatism

https://www.theblaze.com/news/breaki...reaking%20News

46zilzal 02-17-2021 01:40 PM

Tobacco is NO ONE's Friend

Rush Limbaugh passed away from it today

boxcar 02-17-2021 02:21 PM

Here's something else that is no one's friend:

1 Cor 15:26
26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death.
NIV

Longshot6977 02-17-2021 02:29 PM

My condolences to Rush's family. RIP Rush.

bobbyb 02-17-2021 02:34 PM

Thirty-two years after his syndicated show first hit the air, Limbaugh’s comments continued to be aired on 600 stations across the country, with an audience of 27 million.

"I won't stop until everyone agrees with me," the conservative curmudgeon once said.

Limbaugh is survived by his fourth wife, Kathryn Adams.

Whenever, and wherever I looked forward to listening to him.

RIP Rush

PaceAdvantage 02-17-2021 03:03 PM

Multiple threads merged

Tom 02-17-2021 04:08 PM

America has lost her voice.

It is indeed a sad day. :rip:

Tom 02-17-2021 05:53 PM

boxcar 02-17-2021 05:59 PM

El Rushbo had Quite a Career

boxcar 02-17-2021 06:09 PM

Kathryn Limbaugh: ‘We Know Our Rush is in Heaven, Encouraging Us in the Same Way He Always Did on Earth’

Kathryn opened Rush's show today with these remarks which you can listen to.

https://cnsnews.com/article/washingt...raging-us-same

mostpost 02-17-2021 06:24 PM

I will not pretend some great sorrow over Limbaugh’s passing. In fact, I think the world would have been a better place had he never been born. He was a racist. He was a misogynist. He was an addict. He was a liar. He was a coward. He was a hypocrite. He had no real beliefs except to make money.

No intelligent person would actually listen to him, just the Mega dittoes and Rushbo crowd. HE WILL NOT BE MISSED.

Mulerider 02-17-2021 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mostpost (Post 2702100)
I will not pretend some great sorrow over Limbaugh’s passing. In fact, I think the world would have been a better place had he never been born. He was a racist. He was a misogynist. He was an addict. He was a liar. He was a coward. He was a hypocrite. He had no real beliefs except to make money.

No intelligent person would actually listen to him, just the Mega dittoes and Rushbo crowd. HE WILL NOT BE MISSED.

Translation: "I yearn for the old pre-Rush days when the Left had a total monopoly on the media."

davew 02-17-2021 07:19 PM

Quote:

thank goodness none of the democrat leaders have any of those traits and are so smart they know how we should live our lives :lol::lol::lol:

JustRalph 02-17-2021 07:45 PM

Quote:

You sir prove yourself a Jackass on a regular basis. This is just another example of your failed existence.

Rush was a ton of things. I would agree he was an addict at one time. But you sir are wrong on the other counts of your silly indictment.

mostpost 02-17-2021 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mulerider (Post 2702102)
Translation: "I yearn for the old pre-Rush days when the Left had a total monopoly on the media."

Name one liberal talk show host pre Rush. You can’t because there were none. Talk radio was exclusively conservative until about 15 years ago and it is still predominantly conservative.