Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Hillary's Benghazi Emails Recovered (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=133192)

delayjf 08-30-2016 04:04 PM

Hillary's Benghazi Emails Recovered

JustRalph 08-30-2016 04:14 PM

This plays right into the perjury charges and lying to Congress charges.

If she wins, Tim Kaine is going to be so over his head and without any political capital after she is impeached.

It's going to be a fun year or two

ReplayRandall 08-30-2016 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRalph

If she wins, Tim Kaine is going to be so over his head and without any political capital after she is impeached.

Got news for you, she's NOT winning, and the Dems may be choosing a new nominee, either Biden or Bernie.... As for Tim Kaine?? What a joke...:lol::lol:

BELMONT 6-6-09 08-30-2016 05:13 PM

At what point will the wall crumble for Hillary????? This entire scenario is a total embarrassment to our great country and the many lives that were lost in battle for our freedoms!!! Every week there are more and more serious allegations and proofs that this individual has crossed the line for any chance of being elected president on the USA. It's as if "the fix" is in and 'they' think she is the queen and was promised her presidency after Obama stole it from her in 2008

I don't usually comment in the off topic section of this fine site BUT I have to vent as a law abiding hard working citizen who plays by the rules and I feel like I am being slapped in the face every day with this nonsense involving Hillary. Just saying.

JustRalph 08-30-2016 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BELMONT 6-6-09
At what point will the wall crumble for Hillary????? This entire scenario is a total embarrassment to our great country and the many lives that were lost in battle for our freedoms!!! Every week there are more and more serious allegations and proofs that this individual has crossed the line for any chance of being elected president on the USA. It's as if "the fix" is in and 'they' think she is the queen and was promised her presidency after Obama stole it from her in 2008

I don't usually comment in the off topic section of this fine site BUT I have to vent as a law abiding hard working citizen who plays by the rules and I feel like I am being slapped in the face every day with this nonsense involving Hillary. Just saying.

Come to off topic more👍

chadk66 08-30-2016 05:22 PM

house of cards crumbling down as predicted.

BELMONT 6-6-09 08-30-2016 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chadk66
house of cards crumbling down as predicted.

The cards should have crumbled and burned long ago!!! But we never give up as we owe it to our children and grandchildren for a better future.

zico20 08-30-2016 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRalph

It could be a lot worse. Hillary could have picked Warren as her VP. Her as president is much scarier than Hillary. :D

Fager Fan 08-30-2016 11:11 PM

Sadly, I have no faith in the backbone of the Repubs to impeach Hilary even if they have a video of her stabbing someone to death.

chadk66 08-31-2016 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BELMONT 6-6-09
The cards should have crumbled and burned long ago!!! But we never give up as we owe it to our children and grandchildren for a better future.

it should have been over long ago. would have been if we didn't have an AG and FBI director in the tank for the Clintons.

Clocker 08-31-2016 08:48 AM

Hillary was still emailing classified information after leaving the State Dept.

Quote:

Hillary Clinton continued sending classified information even after leaving the State Department, The Post has exclusively learned.

On May 28, 2013, months after stepping down as secretary of state, Clinton sent an email to a group of diplomats and top aides about the “123 Deal” with the United Arab Emirates.

But the email, which was obtained by the Republican National Committee through a Freedom of Information Act request, has been heavily redacted upon its release by the State Department because it contains classified information.

http://nypost.com/2016/08/31/clinton-emailed-classified-information-after-leaving-state-dept/

Tom 08-31-2016 08:51 AM

I will reserve comment until AFTER mostie explains this all to me.

:lol::lol::lol:

Clocker 08-31-2016 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom
I will reserve comment until AFTER mostie explains this all to me.

No need to wait. Same song, another verse: It was just a little innocent carelessness, and she didn't intend to break the law.

I'm Hillary Rotten Clinton, and I approved this message.

delayjf 08-31-2016 02:25 PM

Quote:

Not only that, but was her security clearance even active after she left office?

woodtoo 08-31-2016 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by delayjf
Not only that, but was her security clearance even active after she left office?

At this point what does it matter.