Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Racing Discussion (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Full Card Reports Membership issues (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=142387)

Tigergolf5 12-20-2017 07:10 PM

Full Card Reports Membership issues

Hi- Does anyone have a Full Card Reports membership? I recently purchased it and didn't receive a temporary password and never received a permanent one. I emailed them multiple times and never got a response. I have used their service in the past and would love to have it back. If anyone has had any similar issues or know how to get the service back, I would love the advise.

Thanks!

bugboy 12-20-2017 08:50 PM

fullcard reports

i have been a member of fcr for more than years. this year my computer crashed. i didn't know my password because i was not issued one. i must have e-mailed them 10 times and have NEVER gotten 1=one response from them. im lucky i can use it on my cell. but would rather use on computer. I myself will never, never use them again. I wish you luck buddy. Hey if you do hear from them i'd love to hear from you.

MONEY 12-20-2017 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tigergolf5 (Post 2252444)
Hi- Does anyone have a Full Card Reports membership? I recently purchased it and didn't receive a temporary password and never received a permanent one. I emailed them multiple times and never got a response. I have used their service in the past and would love to have it back. If anyone has had any similar issues or know how to get the service back, I would love the advise.

Thanks!

I checked out the website and it looks like the only way to subscribe is through
PayPal. I suggest that you make a complaint with PayPal for non delivery of product.

Tigergolf5 12-21-2017 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bugboy (Post 2252478)
i have been a member of fcr for more than years. this year my computer crashed. i didn't know my password because i was not issued one. i must have e-mailed them 10 times and have NEVER gotten 1=one response from them. im lucky i can use it on my cell. but would rather use on computer. I myself will never, never use them again. I wish you luck buddy. Hey if you do hear from them i'd love to hear from you.

Thanks for the quick reply. At least I know I am not the only one who is having their emails ignored. I wonder if something happened to their ownership?

Tigergolf5 12-21-2017 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MONEY (Post 2252485)
I checked out the website and it looks like the only way to subscribe is through
PayPal. I suggest that you make a complaint with PayPal for non delivery of product.

Yeah, I actually just opened a case with paypal. Hopefully I will at least get my money back. I would much rather have the service but what can you do at this point. Thanks for the reply.

Tigergolf5 12-21-2017 02:18 PM

Any similar computerized handicapping programs?

Does anyone use any similar computerized handicapping programs? If I can't use Full Card Reports, I would love to find a replacement. Thanks!

mabred 12-21-2017 03:16 PM

here is one

i have nothing to do with them but they do send me stuff via e-mail

once in a while around kentucky derby.

e-ponies.com

mabred

MONEY 12-21-2017 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tigergolf5 (Post 2252703)
Does anyone use any similar computerized handicapping programs? If I can't use Full Card Reports, I would love to find a replacement. Thanks!

If you don't like the service that you get from Full Card Reports, don't use RacingPicks.com. It's the same company.

Lots of members here use TimeFormUS.com and are happy with the product.

Afleet 12-21-2017 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MONEY (Post 2252485)

I have had trouble w/paypal on a product I didnt receive. Paypal blows in my opinion

horseplayer 12-24-2017 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mabred (Post 2252742)
i have nothing to do with them but they do send me stuff via e-mail

once in a while around kentucky derby.

e-ponies.com

mabred

r-eponies.com has a subscription I never subscribed but he is has some kind of a deal with some local newspapers so he will give you a free report of only 5 of the races and says if you wan to get the full report subscribe. this is for major tracks - for minor tracks you need to subscribe ------ but if you have a bris single ,comma delimited file the $1 one you can run it thru one.click.pony another site that he has - but as of late my Norton is blocking it as virus infected so beware

AstrosFan 12-29-2017 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by horseplayer (Post 2253548)
r-eponies.com has a subscription I never subscribed but he is has some kind of a deal with some local newspapers so he will give you a free report of only 5 of the races and says if you wan to get the full report subscribe. this is for major tracks - for minor tracks you need to subscribe ------ but if you have a bris single ,comma delimited file the $1 one you can run it thru one.click.pony another site that he has - but as of late my Norton is blocking it as virus infected so beware

e-ponies has always offered me support regarding any questions I have via email. I just don't care for the $1 brisfile per track fee.

gilesm 02-02-2018 11:05 AM

full card reports

I was using them but a few days ago, I couldn't use them because I couldn't access their webpage. Afew years ago, John Moore, the manager, was involved in a car crash and the site was shutdown for a while. I have sent e-mails without a response. I suspect that something has happened to Moore.but the service still has an obligation to its subscribers. I have lodged a complaint through PayPal's resolution center and I suggest you do the same.

atlasaxis 02-02-2018 12:58 PM

John Moore is no longer involved with FCR. Site has been down for a few days. Not a good sign.

gilesm 02-02-2018 05:39 PM

reimbursement

if John Moore is no longer involved, someone should still answer the e-mails.Was it a one man operation? Paypal will get to the bottom of this.All subscribed members should file a compaint through Paypal.

Tigergolf5 02-03-2018 12:43 PM

I was able to get a temporary login and was able to use FCR for about a month and now as some of you have notice the site is now down and has been most of the week. I am bummed because I hit the superfecta at the Pegasus Cup because of it! I am going to submit a claim to paypal to try to get my money back. I honestly wish the site would come back up. Someone should try to get in touch with the owners to see what happened or see if their software can be bought.