Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - Trading The Financial Markets (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=96)
-   -   Stock Market Prediction (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=133768)

ReplayRandall 03-09-2020 11:42 PM

Think "World", not just the US

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReplayRandall (Post 2571398)
Nov 27, 2017 Dow closes at 24,231.59.....Closes today at 23,851...All action since then was merely propped up mirage BS by the FED....Let's see where the market closes this Friday...:coffee:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReplayRandall (Post 2571412)
Aug 20, 2018 Nasdaq closes the week at 7945.....Closes today at 7950...All action since then was merely propped up mirage BS by the FED....Let's see where the market closes this Friday...:coffee:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReplayRandall (Post 2571418)
Jan 1, 2018 S&P 500 closes the week at 2743.....Closes today at 2746...All action since then was merely propped up mirage BS by the FED....Let's see where the market closes this Friday...:popcorn:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReplayRandall (Post 2571585)
Since the FTSE 100 in the UK and the DAX in Germany were down in the same 7% range as our Markets, let's see how they open and track the first couple of hours before forming a "buy" opinion here...

Lock-stepping seems to be the pattern to watch and follow.

A "replay" of what I've posted today. We're on the verge of a full Bear Market. Think "world", not just US.

AltonKelsey 03-10-2020 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2571513)
BTW, futures up 300 points since I said to get out...I hope all you suckers are buying up all that you can...you know damn well I'm going to be totally wrong...Alton said you shouldn't be selling here.

Speaking of spin, you talked about s&p moves and then quote a DOW point move for effect.

Sweet one. Can I use it when I want misrepresent the next time ?

:D:D:D:lol::lol::lol::pound::pound:

AltonKelsey 03-10-2020 12:17 AM

I like how PA is talking about daytrading, but when I said I change my mind 200 times a day, I got heat. Forget if it was him or one of the other 'participants' here

AltonKelsey 03-10-2020 01:26 AM

The man called out the SELL right at the bottom of the move

100 ES points left on the table by the ill timed move

Now how did I know that would happen, and why did I mock it IN ADVANCE ?

Cause Ima nice guy, trying to help :pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:: pound::pound:

PaceAdvantage 03-10-2020 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AltonKelsey (Post 2571611)

Cause Ima nice guy, trying to help :pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:: pound::pound:

Actually, I first called out a BUY, right at the bottom of the move...you kept silent though at the time...probably too busy....or you agreed with me and could NEVER post such a thing.

Remember me asking about 2740? And my signal? And my failed trade...so yeah, right idea, wrong execution.

As for long term holders, I've always said 2800-2900 is the key area. I didn't like the close below 2800. If I'm wrong, who cares? I don't buy to hold and nobody else cares what I say anyway....

PaceAdvantage 03-10-2020 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AltonKelsey (Post 2571599)
I like how PA is talking about daytrading, but when I said I change my mind 200 times a day, I got heat. Forget if it was him or one of the other 'participants' here

Oh wait...heat? You mean the heat you give out for not being SPECIFIC ENOUGH? Like when I said let's see what happens between 2800-2900 and when it hit 2850 it shot right back up over 3000?

But then you post a picture of Ray Charles instead of saying "good one there."

I guess I should have CMA by saying I change my mind 200 times a day too.

You have all the bases covered...must be a sweet life.

PaceAdvantage 03-10-2020 09:23 AM

Quote:

Please point to the post where you called the bottom of the move, the post that explicitly states what the bottom is, and where you explicitly said everyone needs to start buying here.

Thank you Mr. Internet Man.

PaceAdvantage 03-10-2020 09:28 AM

Alton called the bottom...we don't know when...how...where...or at what price, but he called the bottom.

If only brokers would let you trade this way.

PaceAdvantage 03-10-2020 09:31 AM

Post #1286....bottom called...I'm awesome.

"Doing it Alton Style"

AltonKelsey 03-10-2020 10:25 AM

lol, willful stupidity here

I didnt call diddly

YOU called the bottom when you issued your SELL

We call it useful idiocy

oh, and my warn on NNVC ??? at 13 ???

7.50 now a few days later

Watch and learn

PaceAdvantage 03-10-2020 10:46 AM

Nope, I didn't call a bottom. Why would I say it's time to start worrying if I thought we were AT the bottom? lulz

Get your lies straight there Alton.

The sell was for those holding LONG TERM...as in years...it wasn't a day trade. And it wasn't a SHORT.

Stop being a willful moron.

Are you that insecure and bad at trading that you are spending all this time trying to paint me in a certain way? Is that what winning traders do?

After all...you said you were a winning trader....right?

I never said I was a winning trader...although I posted a year's worth of winning trades...every entry...every exit...every P/L tracked to the penny.

Have you? No? That's cool I guess.

Nobody knows who is or who isn't a winning trader without audits.

You can continue saying whatever you want, Mr. Internet Poster.

PaceAdvantage 03-10-2020 10:49 AM

Oh, and one more time:

Please point to the post where you called the bottom of the move, the post that explicitly states what the bottom is, and where you explicitly said everyone needs to start buying here.

Thank you Mr. Internet Man.

Quote:

Define MOVE and define BOTTOM explicitly, please, Mr. Message Board Contributor. We need to get you on the record. Are you trying to say 2740 is the bottom?

AltonKelsey 03-10-2020 10:54 AM

Sometimes I feel badly, like I'm dealing with someone who doesn't have the capacity to grasp simple concepts.

This is one of those times

:blush:
oh, and nice how you willfully ignore the 50% drop in my NNVC warn

you gots any 50% winners you want to tell us about ?

PaceAdvantage 03-10-2020 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AltonKelsey (Post 2571674)
Sometimes I feel badly, like I'm dealing with someone who doesn't have the capacity to grasp simple concepts.

This is one of those times

:blush:

Once again, you say nothing.

I am a total moron and idiot.

Please state clearly and directly where you think this market is going.

I interpreted your post as saying 2740 is the BOTTOM. Is my interpretation correct? Again, I am an idiot and a moron. Please spell it out clearly.

Are you capable of this?

Grow some balls and take a stance. It's very simple. You type a number and say this is the bottom or this is the top. Buy or sell from here. This is my target and this is my stop.

Can you do this? Or do you want to just continue making stuff up and being non-committal?

AltonKelsey 03-10-2020 10:59 AM

lol, pitiful, really

we're talking about TRADING

can change bias 200 times a day

you cant pay me enuf to post even one golden trade here at this point, champ

you should have shorted NNVC , too late now