Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - Trading The Financial Markets (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=96)
-   -   Stock Market Prediction (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=133768)

geroge.burns99 12-04-2021 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2770554)
bitcoin got crushed this morning...interesting...

nothings safe :bang:

lamboguy 12-04-2021 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2770554)
bitcoin got crushed this morning...interesting...

when they raid the whorehouse, they take all the girls with them

PaceAdvantage 12-04-2021 09:17 PM

Invest in something like "bitcoin" that loses almost 20% in 24 hours....lol

Good idea.

BTW, anyone ever get the feeling everything is like a 3rd world market these days?

Frost king 12-04-2021 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2770629)
Invest in something like "bitcoin" that loses almost 20% in 24 hours....lol

Good idea.

BTW, anyone ever get the feeling everything is like a 3rd world market these days?

The only reason we had a crypto crash is because an exchange got hacked. Imagine what would happen, if a bank or financial market exchange get hacked in the same fashion? Didn’t the conventional markets lose approx 1/3 of between Feb and Mar of 2020? So what is the difference. This is the new generations version of Gold. It allows them the opportunity to create fast wealth. The secret is not to keep the crypto on an exchange. You keep off the exchange, except when you trade it. Otherwise you pull it off.

PaceAdvantage 12-05-2021 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frost king (Post 2770662)
The only reason we had a crypto crash is because an exchange got hacked. Imagine what would happen, if a bank or financial market exchange get hacked in the same fashion? Didn’t the conventional markets lose approx 1/3 of between Feb and Mar of 2020? So what is the difference. This is the new generations version of Gold. It allows them the opportunity to create fast wealth. The secret is not to keep the crypto on an exchange. You keep off the exchange, except when you trade it. Otherwise you pull it off.

To be fair, it took 30 days to lose 36% of its value (S&P). And also, COVID was first going on so...with the world potentially ending, it kind of had a plausible explanation...

But like I said, even the S&P feels like a 3rd world market with the way it moves at times. It's amazing how fast it can drop...it hardly ever goes up as fast...lol

geroge.burns99 12-05-2021 08:58 PM

S&P Futures up for Mondays opening....S&P got below 50 day MA.....it usually suggest a rally...:(

This week is Consumer Price Index ....after 17 consecutive monthly increases

what do we hope for the 18th to confirm inflation?

And we have the Omicron Virus.....

Pick your poison for another bad week.....

lamboguy 12-07-2021 08:31 PM

changers coming soon

ReplayRandall 12-18-2021 08:34 PM

Dump McDonald's Stock....If This is True

lamboguy 12-19-2021 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReplayRandall (Post 2774310)

i would love to bet that dining at McDonalds accounts for 5 times more deaths every year than what the corona will do in ten years.

PaceAdvantage 12-20-2021 11:53 AM

1 Attachment(s)
The stock photos of "worried traders" NEVER gets old...I've seen this exact pic multiple times over the past few years....:lol::lol::lol:

lamboguy 12-31-2021 07:57 AM

https://senatestockwatcher.com/

Democrat Colorado Senator John Hickenlooper, the guy that campaigns as a "straight-shooter" with a pool cue in his hands, just unloaded all his big tech stocks.

Republican Alabama Senator just went short Apple and Microsoft stock with options. he also sold his Paypal and Oxy. he did buy ford though.

a congresswoman of note, Marorie Taylor Greene, a congresswoman from Georgia, has become a mutimionaress trading stocks and options in less than 2 years. she is currently short, Apple and Spy through put options.

the only person i ever saw in congress not to do well, was Barnie Frank. he went bankrupt. he was the head of the banking committee at the time and was pretty dopey

geroge.burns99 12-31-2021 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamboguy (Post 2776932)
https://senatestockwatcher.com/

Democrat Colorado Senator John Hickenlooper, the guy that campaigns as a "straight-shooter" with a pool cue in his hands, just unloaded all his big tech stocks.

Republican Alabama Senator just went short Apple and Microsoft stock with options. he also sold his Paypal and Oxy. he did buy ford though.

a congresswoman of note, Marorie Taylor Greene, a congresswoman from Georgia, has become a mutimionaress trading stocks and options in less than 2 years. she is currently short, Apple and Spy through put options.

the only person i ever saw in congress not to do well, was Barnie Frank. he went bankrupt. he was the head of the banking committee at the time and was pretty dopey

F%^K.....My portfolio is mostly tech....

thx lam

lamboguy 12-31-2021 09:43 AM

i knew 3 years ago that the Tech companies that dealt in the cloud were going to be big movers. i was actually going to buy MSST around $80 per share, now 4 times that. i stayed pat with the mining shares that have done nothing but go backwards in that timeframe. i am staying pat now too!

what i wonder if these congressmen ever stick their assets in gold. they might have already and don't need to report it if they bought physically..

geroge.burns99 12-31-2021 09:51 AM

trading options and a dump of position are 2 different things....

selling an option , you get the fee and hope stock goes no where...:popcorn:

ReplayRandall 01-02-2022 11:04 PM

Ripple Effect Incoming