Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - Trading The Financial Markets (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=96)
-   -   Stock Market Prediction (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=133768)

EvansReid 11-02-2021 03:06 PM

bit concerned they are going to rockerfeller Elon and make them split up tesla into different companies for making the electric car market noncompetitive. theyre destroying.

lamboguy 11-04-2021 06:43 AM

right now Uranium is on a tear. according to Tom McClellan, the Uranium price usually precedes the price of gold by 7 months.

https://www.mcoscillator.com/

lamboguy 11-15-2021 04:09 AM

40 minute's, but interesting view

lamboguy 11-18-2021 03:03 AM

according to Tom McClellan

other than between the years 2012-2016, gold has always moved up with the strength of the Swiss Franc and Japanese Yen vs. US dollar. despite the strength in those 2 currencies, the total dollar index has gotten stronger the past year.

so far gold is still about 10% below its all-time highs.

lamboguy 11-18-2021 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamboguy (Post 2761288)
Proshares just started an ETF to trade Bitcoin. it looks to me that Proshares is controlling the whole market in that thing. there are other companies that are trying to get in the deal.

that being said, this ETF trades off of future contracts of the Bitcoin, and my guess is they are basing this on the front month. i wonder what is going to happen when the Bitcoin futures are trading in a contango. contango is when future months are trading higher than the spot price. this happens at different times with all commodities that i have ever seen. to me this is going to spell trouble in paradise for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. i suspect that since the ETF is brand new, that the price is on the move north right now. i wish i knew the number to come in on, but i think this will implode the same way the oil market imploded after they introduced ETF trading on oil. i am going to speculate that they will jam bitcoin up to reach $100,000 at some point and that might be a great spot to step in short the baby.

this has been going down now for about a week. there is a 1-2 punch now at Crypto-currency.. first things first, Crypto is not a currency and it may survive as a security. Gensler looks like he's about to step in and regulate them. so now you not only have the vehicle to take Crypto apart, you now have the reason with Gensler. he got the silver market 10 years ago and he is going to get this thing as well.

PaceAdvantage 11-25-2021 11:34 PM

Don't look now, but S&P futures are currently down about 50pts from Wednesday's close...market having a mini-panic about some South African COVID variant...which means this thing probably has no legs...unless it's going down for other reasons...lol

ReplayRandall 11-26-2021 12:23 AM

So Black Friday might have dual meanings?....Friday the 26th....26 is black on the roulette wheel, right next to zero.

PaceAdvantage 11-26-2021 12:44 AM

1 Attachment(s)
yes, it seems like this is the never-ending story....

PaceAdvantage 11-26-2021 02:55 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Holy shit...dropped another 35 points in the last hour or so...

lamboguy 11-26-2021 04:12 AM

holy shit, i just bought a South African stock right at the close Wednesday, SBSW. i could have waited 2 days:bang:

lamboguy 11-26-2021 04:38 AM

this is a double whammy to the US. the immigrants from South Africa made the US their number 1 choice to go to. Immigration is way down all over the world. right now and we need those immigrants to support the workforce. without them we have problems filling jobs. the illegal immigrants crossing the borders are way down (except for the really bad guys) as well. it's a cute trick to make the unemployment numbers look good, but it has led to a high inflation rate now with shortages of food and other goods, eventually, this will have a major effect on the equity markets.

just my opinion and as D, Wayne Lukas says. "people have opinions, the horses have the answers".

geroge.burns99 11-26-2021 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2768701)
Holy shit...dropped another 35 points in the last hour or so...

Is there anything you would consider for people that have money on the side on what stocks to look at ?

"Buy on the dip"

PaceAdvantage 11-26-2021 10:30 AM

Nope. I'm way too stupid for that...

geroge.burns99 11-26-2021 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2768724)
Nope. I'm way too stupid for that...

come on...don't be modest....

disclaimer attached....:)

PaceAdvantage 11-26-2021 10:41 AM

I'm being dead serious.

In my opinion, one should be set up for adverse advents before they happen.

Otherwise, you're just being greedy, and that tends to not work out so well.