Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - Sports (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Richard Igcognito is a lowlife bully!! (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108163)

TheEdge07 11-05-2013 08:48 AM

Richard Igcognito is a lowlife bully!!

Ricahrd Igcognito is a scumbag after reading what he left on Martins voice mails someone ought put a hot iron up his ass..

1: Richie Incognito left this VM for Jonathan Martin in April 2013: "Hey, wassup, you half n----- piece of (expletive)...

2. More Incognito to Martin: "I saw you on Twitter, you been training ten weeks. (I want to) (expletive) in your (expl) mouth....

. Incognito VM to Martin: "(I'm going to) slap your (expletive) mouth. (I'm going to) slap your real mother across the face (laughter).

. Incognito to Martin, all on same VM in April 2013: "(Expletive) you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you."
12:20 PM - 4 Nov 2013

On top of slamiing his lunch

Had issues in Nebraska,Rams,.........bully hes a %^&ssy.

precocity 11-05-2013 10:00 AM

dam peds is a helluva drug! how come martin just didn't go hell crazy bob cat on his azz? he is a big boy too!

Robert Goren 11-05-2013 10:12 AM

He was here at Nebraska. He suspended twice and then give the boot. He then went to Oregon were last for a week. Miami is his third NFL team. He can play some which is why he still in the league. He also is nothing but trouble which why he only plays for bad teams.

Marshall Bennett 11-05-2013 12:05 PM

Also voted the dirtiest player in the NFL. Hard to understand any owner wanting the sorry sack of shit on their team given his track record.

horses4courses 11-05-2013 12:21 PM

1-900-GET-RICH

As sad and sorry as this whole thing, he has a name made in heaven to start up a sports tout service.
I can hear it now in some Vegas sports book:
"Hey, who did Richie Incognito give out in hoops tonight?" :lol:

Striker 11-05-2013 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett
Also voted the dirtiest player in the NFL. Hard to understand any owner wanting the sorry sack of shit on their team given his track record.

I find it hard to believe that anyone can top Suh from Detroit, at least on the field.

Bettowin 11-05-2013 04:17 PM

If Al Davis were alive Incognito would have already been signed by the Raiders.

mountainman 11-05-2013 04:38 PM

This kind of abuse could likewise have been missed by any number of teams. How many franchises do you suppose are scrambling like CRAZY now to vet their own houses and put protocols in place? Teams whose official position will be "that could never have happened here."

Do you think Miami is the only club with a loaded gun or two like Incognito on the roster? In a violent, emotionally-charged sport like football? This, incident, fellow posters, is just the tip of the iceberg.

proximity 11-05-2013 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by horses4courses
As sad and sorry as this whole thing, he has a name made in heaven to start up a sports tout service.
I can hear it now in some Vegas sports book:
"Hey, who did Richie Incognito give out in hoops tonight?" :lol:

good post. and i could see him opening a strip club or two if he hasn't already.

mr incognito is indeed the biff tannen of our time!!

Rise Over Run 11-05-2013 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by proximity
mr incognito is indeed the biff tannen of our time!!

But does he have a copy of Grays Sports Almanac?
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-VIhLBT7ATg...ts-almanac.jpg

proximity 11-05-2013 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rise Over Run
But does he have a copy of Grays Sports Almanac?

gray's only went up to the year 2000. he'd be better off with slope handicapping.... at least from 2005 on.... :)

cj's dad 11-05-2013 09:11 PM

So, this is the only NFL team where this goes on ? Really !!!!

elysiantraveller 11-05-2013 09:29 PM

I was in a fraternity so I'm okay with some hazing. As long as its slightly embarrassing and not over a certain line.

This, from the reports, was way over the line....

cj's dad 11-06-2013 10:39 AM

Martin needs to grow a set.

Rise Over Run 11-06-2013 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by proximity
gray's only went up to the year 2000. he'd be better off with slope handicapping.... at least from 2005 on.... :)

By taking the first half of Wizz's NFL Contest you won yourself a free copy of Slope Handicapping. As soon as my publisher is finished with the next printing run I'll send you one.