Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - Sports (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Joe Burrow (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=168420)

46zilzal 01-03-2022 06:48 PM

Joe Burrow

Even some of best college greats take time to mature to NFL standards and this young man appears to have made that transition in short order. Mature, not rushed, and reading defenses well, this fellow might be just enoughgood enough to make it through the playoffs...Very impressive campaigan this year.

Dahoss2002 01-04-2022 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 46zilzal (Post 2777769)
Even some of best college greats take time to mature to NFL standards and this young man appears to have made that transition in short order. Mature, not rushed, and reading defenses well, this fellow might be just enoughgood enough to make it through the playoffs...Very impressive campaigan this year.

:headbanger:

rastajenk 01-23-2022 07:57 AM

Some Dey is finally here: Who Dey!?! :jump:

Evan McPherson for MVP! :eek: The guy is a machine inside of 60 yards. :)

ranchwest 01-23-2022 10:14 PM

Burrow is the best young quarterback at reading defenses that I've ever seen. He was incredible at it at LSU and he continues to show uncommon maturity in making his reads.

JustRalph 01-23-2022 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ranchwest (Post 2781985)
Burrow is the best young quarterback at reading defenses that I've ever seen. He was incredible at it at LSU and he continues to show uncommon maturity in making his reads.

Reminds me of Peyton

46zilzal 01-31-2022 01:59 PM

Young man rises to the occasion against the Chiefs.

GaryG 01-31-2022 02:27 PM

I have liked him since he transferred from Ohio State and had a Burreaux jersey made. He was really good on Sunday and can only get better. The overrated Patrick Mahomes was unable to adjust when Cincy cut off his running lanes.

rastajenk 02-12-2022 07:51 AM

I saw a piece this week where Gronkowski was saying he'd like to play on a Burrow team for a year or two. That would be a worthy pick-up, seems to me. :headbanger:

FakeNameChanged 02-12-2022 09:34 AM

QUOTE=GaryG;2783787]I have liked him since he transferred from Ohio State and had a Burreaux jersey made. He was really good on Sunday and can only get better. The overrated Patrick Mahomes was unable to adjust when Cincy cut off his running lanes.[/QUOTE]

I was watching that second half and Mahomes' accuracy took a nosedive like maybe he was sick or something. Blurred vision from a head blow and he knew it and it affected his confidence on getting the ball in the proper place. Just an observation.