Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   US Diplomacy hits an all-time low (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=146064)

horses4courses 07-16-2018 02:44 PM

US Diplomacy hits an all-time low

History will bear this out.
Trump's meeting with Putin in Helsinki will go down as a disaster.

No agenda whatsoever going into these "discussions".
Issues Putin free passes for meddling in US and world affairs,
Crimean annexation, and chemical weapon attacks on foreign soil.
Little mention of Soviet roles in Syria and shaping the Middle East.
Trump casts more blame for the world's problems on democrats
and his so-called "foes" in Western Europe.

The man is delusional and a complete disgrace.
He really has no idea what the hell is going on,
and is being played like one enormous, out of shape, fiddle.

PaceAdvantage 07-16-2018 02:47 PM

Youse guys is hi-lare-eeeee-us

Secretariat 07-16-2018 02:50 PM

The three monkeys of Mizaru

The three monkeys are Mizaru, covering his eyes, who sees no evil; Kikazaru, covering his ears, who hears no evil; and Iwazaru, covering his mouth, who speaks no evil.

Ocala Mike 07-16-2018 02:51 PM

PA, I don't hear too many Trumpists laughing.

elysiantraveller 07-16-2018 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2342131)
Youse guys is hi-lare-eeeee-us

You would be SLAUGHTERING Obama if this was him... oh wait you did...

Go ahead and link to the video again... the thing you've harped on for 6 years now... :rolleyes:

Your credibility is near zero on the issue.

PaceAdvantage 07-16-2018 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elysiantraveller (Post 2342143)
You would be SLAUGHTERING Obama if this was him... oh wait you did...

Go ahead and link to the video again... the thing you've harped on for 6 years now... :rolleyes:

Your credibility is near zero on the issue.

NO, it's YOUR CREDIBILITY and EVERYONE TOUTING "RUSSIA THIS AND RUSSIA THAT" whose credibility is SHOT.

Because you never once posted in all the years you've been here about how RUSSIA has been trying to interfere with our democracy FOR DECADES.

ONLY NOW it's an issue.

It's such utter BULLSHIT, that even a hater of bullshit such as yourself should see through this garbage.

The ONLY person with ANY credibility on the subject is MITT ROMNEY.

elysiantraveller 07-16-2018 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2342148)
NO, it's YOUR CREDIBILITY and EVERYONE TOUTING "RUSSIA THIS AND RUSSIA THAT" whose credibility is SHOT.

Because you never once posted in all the years you've been here about how RUSSIA has been trying to interfere with our democracy FOR DECADES.

ONLY NOW it's an issue.

It's such utter BULLSHIT, that even a hater of bullshit such as yourself should see through this garbage.

The ONLY person with ANY credibility on the subject is MITT ROMNEY.

No Mike.

What's bullshit is that in the FACE of OVERWHELMING evidence Russia interfered to bolster one candidate while hinder another you folks just shrug and say "no big deal."

But literally any ****ing conspiracy that can be tied to Hillary Clinton and the Democrats is taken as something completely plausible around here.

You want proof... ROGER STONE the PRESIDENT'S good friend ADMITS he was contacted by Russian Operatives.

Meanwhile the President travels to Russia and after weeks of attacking allies like NATO, Canada, the UK, Germany... proceeds to roll over and take it up the ass from a Soviet Bossman.

You're a guy that posts conspiracies around here. Some intriguing. Some not so much but its what you do... HERE IN YOUR FACE is something that has all the makings of a conspiracy and you're just like la-dee-da.

Like I said go ahead and link the Obama video again fanboy.

You would be slaughtering OBAMA because... well you already did.

horses4courses 07-16-2018 03:10 PM

Trump's main concern in life is self-promotion.
Both himself and his family.

By the time his presidency is over, whenever that is,
he will be wealthier and heavily under the influence
of that potent aphrodisiac - power.

Improving the lives of Americans is an objective of his.
But it's well down the list, and only there at all because
it represents a yardstick for personal achievement during
his tenure at the White House. It's sort of like TV ratings
for his reality shows, and everything possible will be done
to make them look as positive as can be to keep his ego
sufficiently inflated. Right now, it's flying high.

https://static.euronews.com/articles...f4-3217366.jpg

PaceAdvantage 07-16-2018 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elysiantraveller (Post 2342153)
No Mike.

What's bullshit is that in the FACE of OVERWHELMING evidence Russia interfered to bolster one candidate while hinder another you folks just shrug and say "no big deal."

But literally any ****ing conspiracy that can be tied to Hillary Clinton and the Democrats is taken as something completely plausible around here.

You want proof... ROGER STONE the PRESIDENT'S good friend ADMITS he was contacted by Russian Operatives.

Meanwhile the President travels to Russia and after weeks of attacking allies like NATO, Canada, the UK, Germany... proceeds to roll over and take it up the ass from a Soviet Bossman.

You're a guy that posts conspiracies around here. Some intriguing. Some not so much but its what you do... HERE IN YOUR FACE is something that has all the makings of a conspiracy and you're just like la-dee-da.

Like I said go ahead and link the Obama video again fanboy.

You would be slaughtering OBAMA because... well you already did.

Yeah, I slaughter Obama. Maybe if I cared. I would never claim I slaughtered Obama on anything. I don't know what world you're living in.

I haven't even read Trump's comments today or watched any video. Maybe when I get around to it, I'll be back to slaughter him. But I doubt it. I'm sure my objectivity will get in the way of any of that.

PaceAdvantage 07-16-2018 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by horses4courses (Post 2342157)
Trump's main concern in life is self-promotion.

Yes, I'm sure it is. Look how well he apparently self-promoted himself today?

If he wanted to be liked (isn't that the point of self-promotion), why didn't he go to Helsinki with guns blazing and take Putin down?

YOUSE GUYS are strange in the various ways you contradict yourselves about Trump.

It appears he didn't self-promote very well today...or any day really...if this board and the comments on it are any indication.

elysiantraveller 07-16-2018 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2342158)
Yeah, I slaughter Obama. Maybe if I cared. I would never claim I slaughtered Obama on anything. I don't know what world you're living in.

I haven't even read Trump's comments today or watched any video. Maybe when I get around to it, I'll be back to slaughter him. But I doubt it. I'm sure my objectivity will get in the way of any of that.

So you're reflexive action without any facts is to defend Trump?

But you're not a fanboy...?

Okay just checking. :lol:

-:1:

PaceAdvantage 07-16-2018 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elysiantraveller (Post 2342161)

-:1:

I know the score before the game is even played.

I know I'm going to watch and say "THAT'S IT?"

If I feel differently, don't worry...you'll know about it.

ReplayRandall 07-16-2018 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elysiantraveller (Post 2342161)

Like you're holding an unbeatable hand, Pal.....:rolleyes:

THIS IS HOW YOU PLAY EXPERT POKER

"Trump just “called” Putin, Mueller and the US intelligence agencies regarding
Russia. This hand he played in Helsinki forces Russia to claim no wrong doing. Now he can say he put peace first above right and wrong up to this point. If the following goes against Putin’s claim we reaffirm our harsh stance against Russia with little to no collateral damage.

He forces Mueller’s investigation to show their hand. The investigation will now receive more pressure from the DEMS/MSM.

He forces the US intelligence agencies to show their hand. More pressure from the DEMS/MSM.

The discussions in the MSM will go on for far too long for someone to not show their hand first and then the show will begin."

azeri98 07-16-2018 03:20 PM

This is a whole lot of nothing, its all about optics, or politics if you want to put it that way, so they tried to influence our election through influence on the internet, big deal, if you're stupid enough to listen to someone else's view, that's your own fault. We elected Boris Yeltsin for them and we have interjected ourselves in many other elections or actually formed puppet regimes in other countries, we are the biggest culprit when it comes to interfering in other countries elections. Our politicians keep asking him to call Putin out on this yet we can't claim to be innocent when it comes to this type of behavior. This summit meant nothing, it won't change anything.

PaceAdvantage 07-16-2018 03:23 PM

Come on...somebody put up the clip of Trump's finest moment today.

It should be a hum-dinger...I can't wait.

Andy Asaro 07-16-2018 03:50 PM

I don't care about things any President says I only care about what they do. Having said that what we're seeing is the end result of ZERO action on the part of the Obama Administration to deter these social media and electronic intrusions because they thought Hillary would win anyway. Additionally you have an FBI and Justice Department that have been corruptly exonerating Hillary and her crew while taking preemptive action against a candidate and current President. Why should the Prez trust any of them? I wouldn't trust any of them either (including Russia).

Marshall Bennett 07-16-2018 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by horses4courses (Post 2342128)
History will bear this out.
Trump's meeting with Putin in Helsinki will go down as a disaster.

No agenda whatsoever going into these "discussions".
Issues Putin free passes for meddling in US and world affairs,
Crimean annexation, and chemical weapon attacks on foreign soil.
Little mention of Soviet roles in Syria and shaping the Middle East.
Trump casts more blame for the world's problems on democrats
and his so-called "foes" in Western Europe.

The man is delusional and a complete disgrace.
He really has no idea what the hell is going on,
and is being played like one enormous, out of shape, fiddle.

My opinion of you has hit an all time low. :)

reckless 07-16-2018 04:23 PM

We have ample proof that James Clapper lied and committed perjury to Congress. He and John Brennan (plus the FBI state-side) are the stain to the Intelligence Community and the reasons it's hit an all time low.

We have ample proof that Donald Trump did not collude with Russia. And, we also know that 'Russia' did not influence the vote in any part of the USA. How do I know all this?

Rod Rosenstein told all of us himself just last Friday, that's how.

We know the Mueller 'Russia' indictments were bogus too because those he indicted came to America and demanded their day in court. They answered Mueller's subpoena and he nearly feinted. They simply called on Mueller to provide proof of their interference on the Election of 2016. Mueller ignored them and we haven't heard about that part of the Frame Trump plot ever since. Those 'Russians' called Mueller's bluff and he crapped his pants.

And the more recent Rosenstein 'Russia' indictments are a fraud too. They did this to try to get Trump to denounce Putin and hopefully, cancel the Summit. Time will prove all this to be true, too. Before all is said and done, the wormy Rosenstein will also crap his pants many times too.

One more time, boys and girls: the only collusion in the 2016 election were the (1) Democrat Party plus Hillary screwing Bernie Sanders in the primary phase of their campaign, and (2) the Intelligence Community trying to frame Donald Trump and undo a duly elected President.

Tom 07-16-2018 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ocala Mike (Post 2342137)
PA, I don't hear too many Trumpists laughing.

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Just checked - my electricity is still working, the water is coming out of the faucet, TV working fine, horses are running across the country, hcap still on dry land ( but hot).

Liberals still running around whining and crying........seems to be just like any other day.

RUSSIANS released the TRUTH to us about the democrats and Hillary.
That is NOT a problem
THAT is a good thing.

Let's hope we get more of the same for the midterms.

horses4courses 07-16-2018 09:46 PM

I can see it all now.
Trump to abolish CIA and FBI.
This will lead to the establishment of a new intelligence division.

Yes folks, this is now officially a totalitarian state.

azeri98 07-16-2018 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by horses4courses (Post 2342343)
I can see it all now.

It will never happen but wait aren't the Dems calling for the abolishment of ICE, kinda hypocritical on your part

Lemon Drop Husker 07-16-2018 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by horses4courses (Post 2342343)
I can see it all now.

Come on. That is just crazy talk.

He makes one step towards doing either, he'd be impeached within a week.

Where has anybodies rights as a US Citizen been hindered since he has become POTUS?

Free speech? Nope. Yet the left constantly claims he is in fault of restricting the 1st Amendment right of free speech, and more importantly that of the press. Really? 90%+ of what MSM (even greater for CNN and MSNBC) report negative news on Trump. Are any of them in jail? Are any of them threatened (other than by crazies in this world), are any of them being deprived of calling Trump a Putin Puppet? A moron? The worst President ever? Nope. Not a one.

What has happened, is the left wanting to restrict rights. Especially of those they don't agree with, or (ahem) feel they are smarter than. The left are the ones wanting to decry free speech of those at public forums such as universities or even in public by 'shaming' them or protesting their right to publicly gather. Then we have the attack on the 2nd amendment from the left after every gun 'event'.

Thus, who, over the last 18 months is actually looking to put forth a 'totalitarian' state?

horses4courses 07-16-2018 10:06 PM

These are dangerous times.
Escalated by our Blunderer-in-Chief.

Putin and Kim Jong Un are confirming what a fool he is.
Neither will budge an inch, regardless of the number of handshakes and photos.
In the meantime, our true allies look on in disbelief at his folly.

He truly is over matched and in way over his swollen head.

Tom 07-16-2018 10:11 PM

Totalitarian?
It is MAd Maxine sending the Brownshirts out to intimidate republicans.
I suggest it is the dems who are trying to start the 4th reich.

Certainly, no one has lost any freedom under Trump.:lol::lol::lol:

ReplayRandall 07-16-2018 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by horses4courses (Post 2342353)

Horsey? What am I going to do with you?....It's all a game of very high-stakes:

"Trump is holding a very powerful hand and just “called” Putin, Mueller and the US intelligence agencies regarding Russia. This hand he played in Helsinki forces Russia to claim no wrong doing. Now he can say he put peace first above right and wrong up to this point. If the following goes against Putin’s claim we reaffirm our harsh stance against Russia with little to no collateral damage.

He forces Mueller’s investigation to show their hand. The investigation will now receive more pressure from the DEMS/MSM.

He forces the US intelligence agencies to show their hand. More pressure from the DEMS/MSM.

The discussions in the MSM will go on for far too long for someone to not show their hand first and then the show will begin."

horses4courses 07-16-2018 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReplayRandall (Post 2342359)
Horsey? What am I going to do with you?....It's all a game of very high-stakes:

"Trump is holding a very powerful hand and just “called” Putin, Mueller and the US intelligence agencies regarding Russia. This hand he played in Helsinki forces Russia to claim no wrong doing. Now he can say he put peace first above right and wrong up to this point. If the following goes against Putin’s claim we reaffirm our harsh stance against Russia with little to no collateral damage.

Then one of us is wrong........

ReplayRandall 07-16-2018 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by horses4courses (Post 2342366)

It won't be the first time for either one of us, eh?....No matter what happens, it's all good..:ThmbUp:

Tom 07-16-2018 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by horses4courses (Post 2342366)

Which one of you thought Hillary was the winner going in? :lol:

Lemon Drop Husker 07-16-2018 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by horses4courses (Post 2342353)

Here is what I'm understanding from the Left:

Left: "You can't text mean things to Rocket Man because you'll start WWIII".

Reality: Jong Un may or may not have a single nuclear warhead. He at best, might be able to launch it off his mainland and not kill himself, or his own people. The likelihood of him getting a nuclear warhead to an American target loom at around 0%.

Left: "You need to be mean and firm with Putin and Russia cause they somehow interfered in the election you were elected.".

Reality: You really want to be mean to the guy who holds half the worlds nukes in his possession and can blow us off the map within minutes and actually truly start and end WWIII within minutes?

horses4courses 07-16-2018 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom (Post 2342383)
Which one of you thought Hillary was the winner going in? :lol:

Sure, sure.....I got it wrong.
So did the country.

RR, on the other hand, is probably honest enough to admit
that his heart said Trump, but his head told him HRC.

He is a disciple of the odds line, after all. ;)

elysiantraveller 07-16-2018 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lemon Drop Husker (Post 2342392)
Here is what I'm understanding from the Left:

Left: "You can't text mean things to Rocket Man because you'll start WWIII".

Reality: Jong Un may or may not have a single nuclear warhead. He at best, might be able to launch it off his mainland and not kill himself, or his own people. The likelihood of him getting a nuclear warhead to an American target loom at around 0%.

Left: "You need to be mean and firm with Putin and Russia cause they somehow interfered in the election you were elected.".

Reality: You really want to be mean to the guy who holds half the worlds nukes in his possession and can blow us off the map within minutes and actually truly start and end WWIII within minutes?

Reality:

You need to be mean and firm with BOTH.

horses4courses 07-17-2018 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elysiantraveller (Post 2342431)
Reality:

True.
Unless all you want are photo ops.

PaceAdvantage 07-17-2018 12:17 AM

It's weird the same guy went on a rant about the Germany-Russia pipeline thingy just a few days ago. Killed a whole bunch of Russians in Syria as you pointed out numerous times. Kicked 60 something Russian diplomats out of the country. Kept sanctions on (oh yes...he didn't enact the new sanctions...I didn't forget about that, so you don't have to remind me).

But it's not like he's laying down at every turn on Russia.

When both the Obama and McCain campaigns were hacked in 2008, how come there wasn't all this hysteria?

https://www.theguardian.com/global/2...hite-house-usa

It's just weird how hysterical everyone is this time around.

I don't even feel like debating all this stuff anymore. It's completely useless.

davew 07-17-2018 12:18 AM

just wait until it gets out that $150 BILLION in US cash was flown there so they could continue their worldwide funding of terrorism..... the chit will hit the fan then.

Lemon Drop Husker 07-17-2018 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by horses4courses (Post 2342441)
True.
Unless all you want are photo ops.

Or really want to bring about some kind of world peace?

Never hurts to talk to people, make it an event, and put them on world notice.

Do Little Rocket Man or Putin have any excuses for being douches going forward?

elysiantraveller 07-17-2018 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2342446)
It's weird the same guy went on a rant about the Germany-Russia pipeline thingy just a few days ago. Killed a whole bunch of Russians in Syria as you pointed out numerous times. Kicked 60 something Russian diplomats out of the country. Kept sanctions on (oh yes...he didn't enact the new sanctions...I didn't forget about that, so you don't have to remind me).

But it's not like he's laying down at every turn on Russia.

When both the Obama and McCain campaigns were hacked in 2008, how come there wasn't all this hysteria?

https://www.theguardian.com/global/2...hite-house-usa

It's just weird how hysterical everyone is this time around.

I don't even feel like debating all this stuff anymore. It's completely useless.

So...

When the guy has his chance. Mr. Strong-Leader, Tells it like it is... on a world stage to actually call someone out he should we get...

Whatever the **** that was.

I also find it interesting Trump gets credit for killing all those Russians but Obama didn't get any for Bin Laden around here... seems odd.

Most were upset at his spiking of that football.

You're right... it's weird. Talks real tough to all our allies but sure gives high opinion of Putin, Kim, and Xi.

PaceAdvantage 07-17-2018 01:04 AM

Yup, he had nice things to say about Russia when talking about the Germany-Russia deal. lol

And by the way, I never gave any credit to Trump for killing Russians in Syria. Never wrote a thing about it until my reply above. This much I know.

I was actually saddened by the loss of so many of my comrades.

PaceAdvantage 07-17-2018 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elysiantraveller (Post 2342455)
So...

When the guy has his chance. Mr. Strong-Leader, Tells it like it is... on a world stage to actually call someone out he should we get...

Whatever the **** that was.

What you saw in Helsinki was a president whose presidency has been crippled by the true treasons residing back here in the good ol' US of A.

****in guy doesn't know what to do or say anymore.

He's been accused of conspiring with the Russians since the day he took office. He and his campaign are being investigated officially for this very same crime for almost as long.

Who the hell knows what he should say at this point regarding Putin/Russia.

Say he hops on the bandwagon...starts saying, yeah, there was definitely some bad shit going down...that Putin guy, he's totally guilty...**** that bastard...then the media will turn around and be like "Well, how can you be so sure? It must be because you were in on it. See, we told you he was guilty!" :lol:

****ing guy can't win no matter what anymore.

lamboguy 07-17-2018 07:09 AM

now is not the time to come to conclusion's. there is still an investigation going on and that investigation just might vindicate the president. if it doesn't, there are big troubles in river city

newtothegame 07-17-2018 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elysiantraveller (Post 2342431)
Reality:

Hell in the other thread you said "F&^$$^& ignore them" (in regards to N Korea,,,,
Can you please make up your mind :headbanger: