Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - Sports (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Michigan State: How Far Does This Go? (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=142998)

Lemon Drop Husker 01-26-2018 05:22 PM

Michigan State: How Far Does This Go?

Will Izzo and Dantonio need to step down as well?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mark-ho...inkId=47405851

Valuist 01-26-2018 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lemon Drop Husker (Post 2266644)
Will Izzo and Dantonio need to step down as well?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mark-ho...inkId=47405851

There's a lot of blame to go around there, but I would be shocked if it extended to either Izzo or Dantonio.

JustRalph 01-26-2018 05:58 PM

Izzy and Dantonio should step down. For one reason.

They would both be picked up inside a week and make more money.

Both are great at their jobs. I love Izzy. He gets a ton out of every team.

cj 01-26-2018 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRalph (Post 2266676)
Izzy and Dantonio should step down. For one reason.

They would both be picked up inside a week and make more money.

Both are great at their jobs. I love Izzy. He gets a ton out of every team.

F#@! Tom Izzo and everyone else involved in the athletic program at Michigan State. What a disgusting situation. They should all be fired in disgrace. I hope the ring leaders involved in covering up assaults on women go to jail.

Valuist 01-26-2018 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valuist (Post 2266658)
There's a lot of blame to go around there, but I would be shocked if it extended to either Izzo or Dantonio.

I take back what I said. Apparently a number of players on the football team were involved in sexual assaults.

cj 01-26-2018 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valuist (Post 2266885)
I take back what I said. Apparently a number of players on the football team were involved in sexual assaults.

Basketball too, including a guy that was made a coach after playing.

MutuelClerk 01-27-2018 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cj (Post 2266742)
F#@! Tom Izzo and everyone else involved in the athletic program at Michigan State. What a disgusting situation. They should all be fired in disgrace. I hope the ring leaders involved in covering up assaults on women go to jail.

BINGO!!!! I live in Michigan. East Lansing is a fairly small town. This had been going on for years. So many victims. Tom Izzo is pretty well informed on the comings and goings in East Lansing. Hard to believe he had no idea.

What makes this disgusting situation even worse is the rats are deserting the ship. School President and AD stepped down. Resigned, whatever term you wanna use. But don't worry that golden parachute will keep them afloat. 750k a year. Season tickets. They must be so proud escaping before the crap really hits the fan. MSU has shown little compassion in this. If you're sending your kid to MSU to learn public relations you might wanna transfer schools.

Hangem high. Death Penalty. SHAME on the people who knew. If Dr. Nassar cared a little bit he'd rat out the people who covered this up. Speaking of Dr. Nassar I truly hope what they say about pedophiles in jail is true and he gets what is coming to him. A brutal death.......

lamboguy 01-27-2018 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MutuelClerk (Post 2266922)
BINGO!!!! I live in Michigan. East Lansing is a fairly small town. This had been going on for years. So many victims. Tom Izzo is pretty well informed on the comings and goings in East Lansing. Hard to believe he had no idea.

What makes this disgusting situation even worse is the rats are deserting the ship. School President and AD stepped down. Resigned, whatever term you wanna use. But don't worry that golden parachute will keep them afloat. 750k a year. Season tickets. They must be so proud escaping before the crap really hits the fan. MSU has shown little compassion in this. If you're sending your kid to MSU to learn public relations you might wanna transfer schools.

Hangem high. Death Penalty. SHAME on the people who knew. If Dr. Nassar cared a little bit he'd rat out the people who covered this up. Speaking of Dr. Nassar I truly hope what they say about pedophiles in jail is true and he gets what is coming to him. A brutal death.......

the Italian lady judge in Michigan said when sentencing Nassar, I HAVE JUST SIGNED YOUR DEATH WARRANT. if she could have she would have fried up this guy herself. now she is giving the guy that gets him in the can the OK to ace this guy.

barahona44 01-27-2018 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MutuelClerk (Post 2266922)
Speaking of Dr. Nassar I truly hope what they say about pedophiles in jail is true and he gets what is coming to him. A brutal death.......

First though, he should be the very special "girlfriend" of assorted inmates.Maybe all at once.

Lemon Drop Husker 01-27-2018 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valuist (Post 2266658)

There are cover ups of sexual assault in both programs.

https://www.landof10.com/michigan-st...aa-mark-emmert

Michigan State has a $3 Billion endowment. Bankruptcy seems imminent and the end of this university seems very possible, if not even likely.

MutuelClerk 01-27-2018 09:52 AM

I'm not sure this judge was elected or appointed. She was definitely grandstanding for the future. That being said. I think most people agree with her sentiments.

lamboguy 01-27-2018 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MutuelClerk (Post 2266975)
I'm not sure this judge was elected or appointed. She was definitely grandstanding for the future. That being said. I think most people agree with her sentiments.

elected

JustRalph 01-27-2018 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cj (Post 2266742)

I haven’t read that either of them knew anything.......if that comes out.....sure......but until they are implicated as having knowledge, I don’t see how they should be skewered like the rest.

Remember, there were people at Penn State that got caught up in that mess that knew nothing.

Lemon Drop Husker 01-27-2018 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRalph (Post 2266994)
I haven’t read that either of them knew anything.......if that comes out.....sure......but until they are implicated as having knowledge, I don’t see how they should be skewered like the rest.

Remember, there were people at Penn State that got caught up in that mess that knew nothing.

https://www.landof10.com/michigan-st...aa-mark-emmert

JustRalph 01-27-2018 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lemon Drop Husker (Post 2267007)

Ok, now you have my attention. Thanks!

37 football players? No charges? Now I’m interested to know how you get that many reports?