Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Handicapping Software (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Diamond system (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127989)

Racey 12-26-2015 09:41 PM

Diamond system

for T breds using Bris files.....notice not too many seem to use it considering how good bob is this is a bit surprising. Can anyone endorse this when you compare it to other choices that are out .

Racey 12-26-2015 11:34 PM

what

are the strongest indicators for sprints / routes / turf this program should be a top seller on Bobs reputation alone

Racey 12-29-2015 12:48 AM

crickets

odd oh well.

Speed Figure 12-29-2015 12:54 AM

Tell me about it! I guess no one is using it!

NorCalGreg 12-29-2015 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racey
odd oh well.

I answered you (somewhat) on another thread, Racey. Don't recall which thread it was, though.

Racey 12-29-2015 01:00 AM

must have missed it

Sorry just wanted some feedback ... or any accounts of success with it or patterns to look for.

NorCalGreg 12-29-2015 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racey
Sorry just wanted some feedback ... or any accounts of success with it or patterns to look for.

I personally did/and do well with his pace methods---check out Trackmaster's software (Wagermate, MPH) you don't have to buy any software, just pay for the data files you use...pay as you go. See how you like those.

Racey 12-29-2015 01:24 AM

true

I loved the pace longshot book changed the way I play was just hoping for patterns in the diamond ratings to look for.

Nutz and Boltz 12-29-2015 06:39 AM

One negative to the Diamond system is that it uses the BRIS multi file format , the only program I know of that does this.

ldiatone 12-29-2015 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nutz and Boltz
One negative to the Diamond system is that it uses the BRIS multi file format , the only program I know of that does this.

also uses trackmaster files. sane ones for mph

green80 12-29-2015 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nutz and Boltz

I use Trueline, is also uses the bris multi data files.

upthecreek 12-29-2015 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ldiatone
also uses trackmaster files. sane ones for mph

2 different versions,sold separately

ldiatone 12-29-2015 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by upthecreek
2 different versions,sold separately

do you mean 1 for TM and 1 for bris?

Racey 12-29-2015 09:05 PM

same system

2 versions.....back to any particular indicators from the diamond ratings that show as a good indicator

pandy 12-29-2015 10:25 PM

Thanks for mentioning my Diamond software. The top Diamond pick showed a nice flat bet profit for the entire Del Mar meet this year. Basically, in dirt sprints, Diamond Final, Diamond Pace, and ESR are all good at picking longshot winners, especially top two ranked ....in routes, Diamond Final, Formula Kick....but you can also use Diamond Energy to model any track. Some users certainly have figured out their own way that the like to use the ratings.