Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Handicapper's Corner (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   Knowing when to play C C Brown @SAR -- for now!!! (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=139797)

TheOracle 07-25-2017 10:57 PM

Knowing when to play C C Brown @SAR -- for now!!!

C C Brown's Maiden Special Weight horses have been winning at a rate of 43.4% since 2012 when they have Morning Lines less than 3-1 on the Turf going 1 Mile or better

His Maiden Special Weights are giving you a 38% return per $2 win wager in this situation!!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/imag...tthronesar.jpg

He's only had two Maiden's in Turf races so far, and they were Maiden Claimers but I will be interested to see what his Maiden's do on the Turf going 1 Mile or better especially his Maiden Special Weight entrants when their Morning Line is less than 3-1

I will be keeping an eye on his Maidens on the Turf going 1 Mile or better when they are less than 3-1 in the Morning Line!!!

prome 07-26-2017 09:04 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Not to step on your toes or anything and while I think its great that you do present your findings to the public much respect for that. Your data is incomplete, what ever database software you are using is dropping racing lines left and right which would indicate an incomplete assessment of your findings and can drastically cause your data to be skewed.

Please don't take this post the wrong way I'm just pointing this flaw out so that you become aware of it and take corrective action to fix it so those following your posts have accurate data.

One such example comes from Saratoga August 29th 2015 in race 5 a horse qualified under your filters which was #3 America's Kitten at 3/1 MLO. Brown also had a second horse running but was 7/2 MLO so that one didn't count. There are other instances much like this one on this one report alone that you conducted which have left them off your report.

Again please take what I have written in this post as positive and not by negatively pointing out an issue with your report by making you look incompetent.That is not my intent!

Keep up your great reports!

Prome

TheOracle 07-26-2017 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prome (Post 2199685)
Not to step on your toes or anything and while I think its great that you do present your findings to the public much respect for that. Your data is incomplete, what ever database software you are using is dropping racing lines left and right which would indicate an incomplete assessment of your findings and can drastically cause your data to be skewed.

Please don't take this post the wrong way I'm just pointing this flaw out so that you become aware of it and take corrective action to fix it so those following your posts have accurate data.

One such example comes from Saratoga August 29th 2015 in race 5 a horse qualified under your filters which was #3 America's Kitten at 3/1 MLO. Brown also had a second horse running but was 7/2 MLO so that one didn't count. There are other instances much like this one on this one report alone that you conducted which have left them off your report.

Again please take what I have written in this post as positive and not by negatively pointing out an issue with your report by making you look incompetent.That is not my intent!

Prome

No issues Prome this is what I want to see I need to know whenever there are mistakes

TheOracle 07-26-2017 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prome (Post 2199685)

Prome

Hi Prome,

This is what I am seeing from August 29th 2015 Saratoga

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/imag...saraugfftn.jpg

C C Brown had a 3/1 and a 7/2 but I am only including what is less than 3-1 in the Morning Line

prome 07-26-2017 09:43 AM

ok,
then that would change the report a bit I misunderstood 3-1 MLO was not included. i do apologize for misrepresenting your filters on this report. Carry on TheOracle.

Prome

TheOracle 07-26-2017 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prome (Post 2199701)
ok,
then that would change the report a bit I misunderstood 3-1 MLO was not included. i do apologize for misrepresenting your filters on this report. Carry on TheOracle.

Prome

Sure, no issues Prome and if you see anything please let me know

Thanks so much for you help

hopbet 07-26-2017 10:10 AM

FITS the Conditions

Chad Brown,
Race 3 Saratoga this Friday ( July 28 ) race 3. I do NOT know the morning line but it will be 3 to 1 or less

TheOracle 07-26-2017 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hopbet (Post 2199708)
Chad Brown,
Race 3 Saratoga this Friday ( July 28 ) race 3. I do NOT know the morning line but it will be 3 to 1 or less

Hey Hopbet,

Let's see if he can get a win on Friday should the weather hold up and it stays on the Turf

hopbet 07-26-2017 12:45 PM

FITS the Conditions

Many (posters ) have RIGHTFULLY criticized Jockey rides. The 2 horse race 5 June 30 2017 ( BELMONT). This is ONLY a personal observation(not backed by any facts), others than my eyes (race replay). This jockey (Jose Ortiz ) did NOT go full out late(probably because he knew the horse was BEAT). The REAL question becomes did this horse lose because of the "DYNAMICS" of the race, racing luck ( bobble at the start), or JOCKEY ?

TheOracle 07-26-2017 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hopbet (Post 2199736)
Many (posters ) have RIGHTFULLY criticized Jockey rides. The 2 horse race 5 June 30 2017 ( BELMONT). This is ONLY a personal observation(not backed by any facts), others than my eyes (race replay). This jockey (Jose Ortiz ) did NOT go full out late(probably because he knew the horse was BEAT). The REAL question becomes did this horse lose because of the "DYNAMICS" of the race, racing luck ( bobble at the start), or JOCKEY ?

Yeah, I guess that's where paying attention to the trip lines would come into play like (.i.e bobbled at the break, slow start, etc.)

So maybe a horse comes back with a better start or Jockey etc.

TheOracle 07-27-2017 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheOracle (Post 2199630)
C C Brown's Maiden Special Weight horses have been winning at a rate of 43.4% since 2012 when they have Morning Lines less than 3-1 on the Turf going 1 Mile or better

His Maiden Special Weights are giving you a 38% return per $2 win wager in this situation!!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/imag...tthronesar.jpg

He's only had two Maiden's in Turf races so far, and they were Maiden Claimers but I will be interested to see what his Maiden's do on the Turf going 1 Mile or better especially his Maiden Special Weight entrants when their Morning Line is less than 3-1

I will be keeping an eye on his Maidens on the Turf going 1 Mile or better when they are less than 3-1 in the Morning Line!!!

C C Brown has these today at Saratoga before scratches:

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/imag...rowntdysar.jpg

3rd race
#10 Silver Shaker

Let's focus on #10 Silver Shaker as this fits the profile as a Maiden going 1 Mile or better and a Morning Line less than 3-1

Let's see if he can get the win with this one today!!!

TheOracle 07-28-2017 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheOracle (Post 2200030)
C C Brown has these today at Saratoga before scratches:

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/imag...rowntdysar.jpg

3rd race
#10 Silver Shaker

Let's focus on #10 Silver Shaker as this fits the profile as a Maiden going 1 Mile or better and a Morning Line less than 3-1

Let's see if he can get the win with this one today!!!

Well #10 Silver Shaker was scratched yesterday

He has these today at Saratoga!!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/imag...rownsartdy.jpg

#7 Dovecote in the 3rd race fits the condition as a Maiden less than 3-1 in the Morning Line and going 1 Mile or better

Let's see if he can get #7 Dovecote to win today at the Spa!!!

TheOracle 07-29-2017 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheOracle (Post 2200401)
Well #10 Silver Shaker was scratched yesterday

He has these today at Saratoga!!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/imag...rownsartdy.jpg

#7 Dovecote in the 3rd race fits the condition as a Maiden less than 3-1 in the Morning Line and going 1 Mile or better

Let's see if he can get #7 Dovecote to win today at the Spa!!!

Well we got one right yesterday as #7 Dovecote was the only Brown entry that won yesterday at Saratoga and paid $9.60 across the board!!!

Congratulations to those who saw the play and were able to make a profit!!!

TheOracle 07-29-2017 12:06 PM

Overall Brown's horses have won 3 of their last 6 races when their Morning Lines were less than 3-1 on the Turf so far at Saratoga

He has these today before scratches

Code:

RowNum:        Date:        Race:        PgmNum:        Horse:        RaceCond:        Distance:        Trainer:        Odds:        Surface
1        07-29-2017        4th race        5        Triangulate (KY)        Maiden Special Weight        Five And One Half Furlongs        C C Brown        7/2#        Turf

2        07-29-2017        6th race        7        Call Provision (NY)        Allowance Optional Claiming        One And Three Eighth Miles        C C Brown        5/2#        Turf

3        07-29-2017        7th race        8        Ack Naughty (NY)        Allowance        One And One Sixteenth Miles        C C Brown        5/2#        Turf

4        07-29-2017        10th race        2        Cloud Computing (KY)        Stakes        One And One Eighth Miles        C C Brown        6/5#        Dirt

5        07-29-2017        11th race        2        Durable Goods (KY)        Maiden Special Weight        One And One Sixteenth Miles        C C Brown        3/1#        Turf
6        07-29-2017        11th race        3        Wake Island (KY)        Maiden Special Weight        One And One Sixteenth Miles        C C Brown        9/2#        Turf

Let's concentrate on these today
6th race
#7 Call Provision

7th race
#8 Ack Naughty

Let's see if he can get one of these to win today!!!

n.c 07-30-2017 11:25 AM

race 6, Brown, 1 mile and 3/8

morning line 5/2

Focus group

owners : Klaravich Stables Inc and somebody

Klarvich- h edge fund guys

last 11 maiden claimers from Klarvich stables- 0-11, so not a good prop to bet on them when it comes to maiden claimers

But today, it is MSW

Across the board on Focus group today:headbanger: