Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Fox News hosts beg Trump to call off mob (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=171621)

maddog42 07-22-2022 07:21 AM

Fox News hosts beg Trump to call off mob

maddog42 07-22-2022 07:25 AM

PaceAdvantage 07-22-2022 09:54 AM

nobody cares

like really

nobody

Show me one recent poll which rates 1/6 a high concern among the masses of Americans.

One.

lex 07-22-2022 10:00 AM

We already knew that.

myohmyjustify 07-22-2022 11:01 AM

Aside from the Democrat Party lunatics and the haters, both the Jan. 6 farce and the climate change hoax poll in the very low single digits.

Now add the abortion issue foisted on America by the killers and partisans by those very same Democrats and Leftists the entire country is both ignoring and laughing at them, all of them.

mostpost 07-22-2022 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2818765)
nobody cares

like really

nobody

Show me one recent poll which rates 1/6 a high concern among the masses of Americans.

One.

Six out of ten Americans think Trump should face criminal charges for his actions on and leading up to 1/6.

Of course 1/6 is not currently a high concern because it is over. The Fascists lost and there are issues of more immediate concern.
That does not mean those responsible should not be held to account.

PaceAdvantage 07-22-2022 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mostpost (Post 2818843)
Of course 1/6 is not currently a high concern because it is over.

Tell the ridiculous 1/6 committee that.

OntheRail 07-22-2022 05:32 PM

Quote:

Six out of ten Americans think Trump should face criminal charges for his actions on and leading up to 1/6.

Of course 1/6 is not currently a high concern because it is over. The Fascists lost and there are issues of more immediate concern.
That does not mean those responsible should not be held to account.

6 out of 10 Dems maybe... other then that.

And... Nancy will never be held accountable for her failures on 1/6.

OntheRail 07-22-2022 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2818860)

They have the TDS. No amount reasoning or rationality can cut thru.

As the White Whale was to Ahab... Trump is to the Democrats. May they find the same fate in the end.

Light 07-22-2022 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2818860)

Ongoing investigations take time and are not "old news" nor "ridiculous" to those without a strong bias like you who starts 10 right wing posts a day.

Nixon's Watergate occurred in June 1972. Nixon resigned in Aug 1974. So you would have said the same old bs you said now in the interim of those 2 dates and you would have been wrong.

PaceAdvantage 07-22-2022 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Light (Post 2818886)
Ongoing investigations take time and are not "old news" nor "ridiculous" to those without a strong bias like you who starts 10 right wing posts a day.

Nixon's Watergate occurred in June 1972. Nixon resigned in Aug 1974. So you would have said the same old bs you said now in the interim of those 2 dates and you would have been wrong.

Nixon actually committed a crime.

Trump just said "Fight like hell"

Which could mean anything...like FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS...among other things.

But you keep trying. One day you might get him on something.

So far, with everything that has gone on, and all the money and time invested, nobody has been able to do it.

How does that make you feel?

It would make me feel incredibly useless and sad. LOL

A true failure at everything.

PaceAdvantage 07-22-2022 06:20 PM

Chuck Schumer and a number of other high-profile Democrats have publicly said much more inflammatory stuff then Trump did on 1/6.

Yet, nobody in power or in the media seems to care.

And you guys call ME someone with a "strong bias."

Get the fuck outta here with your bullshit.

Light 07-22-2022 06:25 PM

And you wonder why no Democratic leaning members on this board want to discuss politics with someone like you who breaks his own TOS. :rolleyes: You're a joke.

fast4522 07-22-2022 06:28 PM

Quote:

Six out of ten Americans think

Six out of ten Americans think liberals are what is wrong period.

PaceAdvantage 07-22-2022 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Light (Post 2818889)
And you wonder why no Democratic leaning members on this board want to discuss politics with someone like you who breaks his own TOS. :rolleyes: You're a joke.

You're a lunatic when it comes to politics. Your reply to me right off the bat was quite telling in the language you used to describe me.

You get exactly what you deserve back from me.

TOS don't mean shit anymore on off-topic. Guys like you made sure of that years ago.

Democrats are nothing but lunatics (for the most part), driving this country further into the ground.

For you guys, politics means "my way or the highway...and if you don't like that, here's a boot on your neck."