Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Handicapping Software (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Race Prophet by colt cannon (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=145816)

Roger 07-04-2018 03:39 PM

Race Prophet by colt cannon

Would anyone have a copy of Race Prophet kicking around somewhere ? I had it but somehow lost it.
If anyone has a copy I would appreciate it if you would share it with me.

Thank's
Roger,
roger.trudell@gmail.com

Floyd 07-04-2018 08:13 PM

I know norcalgreg had it on his website, pace-view.com, for free for a while. I can't seem to find it now, but it might be because I'm feeling a bit "independent" today.;)
Anyway, check with him. I'll see if I saved it in the stacks tomorrow and let you you know.

Roger 07-04-2018 11:12 PM

Race Prophet

I found it after rummaging through boxes of "stuff".

:bang:

SammySlowsa 07-23-2018 05:10 AM

The Wayback Machine still has it

NorCalGreg 07-23-2018 11:26 PM

I got some really dumb emails from some clown--I don't know what his trip was, but he claimed to be the rightful heir to the program. Said he was gonna get the Attorney General after me if I didn't take down the program immediately.

I wasn't selling the program...it was free. In the FAQ section...Colt Cannon himself declared the program free of charge.

The thing was/is....it's got some corrupt files, never did work properly. That may have been why it was free...cost too much to redo the thing.

Long story short....no one really wanted it anyway with the problems it has, so I eventually did take it off the site

-NCG

headhawg 07-24-2018 08:14 AM

There was a discussion about it here on PA many moons ago. Link I don't know if Colt's posts make Race Prophet legal abandonware or not. I guess it depends on who the actual copyright holder is now.

upthecreek 07-24-2018 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NorCalGreg (Post 2346001)
I got some really dumb emails from some clown--I don't know what his trip was, but he claimed to be the rightful heir to the program. Said he was gonna get the Attorney General after me if I didn't take down the program immediately.

I wasn't selling the program...it was free. In the FAQ section...Colt Cannon himself declared the program free of charge.

The thing was/is....it's got some corrupt files, never did work properly. That may have been why it was free...cost too much to redo the thing.

Long story short....no one really wanted it anyway with the problems it has, so I eventually did take it off the site

-NCG

No issues whatsoever running on Windows 7/32 bit OS All screens/reports work just fine