Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Sidney Powell says she has staggering statistical evidence of "Dominion" Voter Fraud (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=161572)

OntheRail 01-08-2021 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Secretariat (Post 2691793)
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...3a1_story.html

Dominion sues pro-Trump lawyer Sidney Powell, seeking more than $1.3 billion

"Dominion Voting Systems on Friday filed a defamation lawsuit against lawyer Sidney Powell, demanding more than $1.3 billion in damages for havoc it says Powell has caused by spreading “wild” and “demonstrably false” allegations, including that Dominion played a central role in a fantastical scheme to steal the 2020 election from President Trump.

For weeks, Powell has claimed that Dominion was established with communist money in Venezuela to enable ballot-stuffing and other vote manipulation, and that those abilities were harnessed to rig the election for former vice president Joe Biden.

In a 124-page complaint filed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, Dominion said its reputation and resale value have been deeply damaged by a “viral disinformation campaign” that Powell mounted “to financially enrich herself, to raise her public profile, and to ingratiate herself to Donald Trump.” The defendants named in the lawsuit include Powell, her law firm and Defending the Republic, the organization she set up to solicit donations to support her election-related litigation."

I'm sure She, Wood and others are just thrilled.... to get into court finally.

You know they will retrace this bluff once she files motions for discovery.

Secretariat 01-08-2021 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OntheRail (Post 2691802)
I'm sure She, Wood and others are just thrilled.... to get into court finally.

You know they will retrace this bluff once she files motions for discovery.

Yes, I'm sure they're thrilled to be sued for 1.3 billion.

OntheRail 01-08-2021 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Secretariat (Post 2691803)
Yes, I'm sure they're thrilled to be sued for 1.3 billion.

I know right 1.3 billion when she could of settle it for what $5.00 to $10.00 bucks by releasing a statement. Makes one wonder why don't it. :popcorn:

davew 01-17-2021 05:29 AM

AZ state senate demands to do forensic audit of Maricopa county, being denied again by state supreme court ....

TJDave 01-17-2021 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davew (Post 2694799)
AZ state senate demands to do forensic audit of Maricopa county, being denied again by state supreme court ....

davew 01-17-2021 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TJDave (Post 2694804)

exactly, when it is the state legislature that has the constitutional duty to say how the election is run but the governor, attorney general and state supreme court decides they should, it is best to roll over and let them do what they want. :popcorn:

boxcar 01-17-2021 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davew (Post 2694818)
exactly, when it is the state legislature that has the constitutional duty to say how the election is run but the governor, attorney general and state supreme court decides they should, it is best to roll over and let them do what they want. :popcorn:

The Great Coverup continues. What is the AZ Supreme Court hiding?

xtb 03-02-2021 10:54 AM

1 Attachment(s)

PaceAdvantage 03-02-2021 02:11 PM

Amazing, isn't it?

I guess Romney is the latest inductee into whatever shit show of a club this is...

For the record, I've never had a black eye in my life...maybe I need to get older and wiser and one will come my way...lol

xtb 03-02-2021 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2704810)
Amazing, isn't it?

I guess Romney is the latest inductee into whatever shit show of a club this is...

For the record, I've never had a black eye in my life...maybe I need to get older and wiser and one will come my way...lol

Yeah, I don't get it. Of all the times I've fallen, I've never landed on my eye. These guys always land on their eye and don't have any of the normal fall injuries like sprained/broken wrists or shoulders, banged up knees or elbows. With an older crowd like many of these, I think the number one injury from falling is a broken hip. It's weird.

PaceAdvantage 03-02-2021 03:14 PM

You'd think they'd be breaking their noses too with these types of falls...lol

Either their wives are kicking the shit out of them, or somebody else is

Dave Schwartz 03-02-2021 03:32 PM

Quote:

Amazing, isn't it?

Clearly you were not an aggressive child. LOL

delayjf 03-02-2021 05:52 PM

Quote:

My wife, who had way, way too much to drink one night, lost her balance on our way into our house, grabbed me pinning my arms to my side as we both hit t:Dhe deck. My head bounced of the edge of he side walk, I literally saw multiply color flashes. I could feel my eye swelling before I stood up. I was so pissed, I left my wife to pick herself up and make her way into the house on her own. She didn't see my eye until the next morning, asking "What happened to you! In retrospect, better it happened to me than to her. Funny thing is nobody had a problem believing my wife smacked me - you'd have to know my wife.

JustRalph 03-02-2021 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by delayjf (Post 2704857)
My wife, who had way, way too much to drink one night, lost her balance on our way into our house, grabbed me pinning my arms to my side as we both hit t:Dhe deck. My head bounced of the edge of he side walk, I literally saw multiply color flashes. I could feel my eye swelling before I stood up. I was so pissed, I left my wife to pick herself up and make her way into the house on her own. She didn't see my eye until the next morning, asking "What happened to you! In retrospect, better it happened to me than to her. Funny thing is nobody had a problem believing my wife smacked me - you'd have to know my wife.

Oh, the days of wine and roses.......

46zilzal 03-03-2021 10:54 AM

Quote:

Amazing, isn't it?

For the record, I've never had a black eye in my life...maybe I need to get older and wiser and one will come my way..

Never played contact sports? You get a lot of bruises that way