Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Handicapper's Corner (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   Talking Handicapping with Dave Schwartz (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=138612)

Capper Al 05-24-2017 09:05 AM

Talking Handicapping with Dave Schwartz

Hi Guys,

Just want to let you know that I'm talking handicapping on Dave's Facebook page at the link below:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/6057...7058819340430/

Last night Dave showed me how he wins with pace which was very informative and helpful. It's a new approach at dealing with pace. Hope to see some of you at Dave's Facebook page.

hracingplyr 05-24-2017 11:52 AM

Thanks

I look forward to hearing about Dave's approach.

Bob

DeltaLover 05-24-2017 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capper Al (Post 2174078)
Hi Guys,

Just want to let you know that I'm talking handicapping on Dave's Facebook page at the link below:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/6057...7058819340430/

Last night Dave showed me how he wins with pace which was very informative and helpful. It's a new approach at dealing with pace. Hope to see some of you at Dave's Facebook page.

What's wrong with the PA board?

Capper Al 05-24-2017 01:23 PM

I'm sure when Dave is ready to go public that he'll mention it on PA. What's good about Dave's FB page is that one of the rules is no politics. Just come to play.

ReplayRandall 05-24-2017 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeltaLover (Post 2174169)

Why are you talking to a ghost?? What's wrong with you Delta?

DeltaLover 05-24-2017 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReplayRandall (Post 2174230)
Why are you talking to a ghost?? What's wrong with you Delta?

:bang:

PaceAdvantage 05-24-2017 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capper Al (Post 2174177)
What's good about Dave's FB page is that one of the rules is no politics. Just come to play.

That's the same policy here Capper Al! No politics in ANY of the horse racing talk sections!

Glad Dave and I have the same policy.

Dave Schwartz 05-24-2017 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeltaLover (Post 2174169)

Nothing is wrong with the PA board. That's why I plug it so often in my podcasts.

Al attended a private meeting with 3 other guys where I spilled the beans completely. I invited him to talk about it "a little."

Before anyone asks, I am still working on the software and it will still make it to release.

I've had a rather large change of heart about racing in the past few months. As I've gotten older, I've come to realize that I should be doing more of what I want to do and less of what I feel I have to do. For the last 8-9 months I've had a staff of 4 working for me to do the stuff I don't want to do.

Right now the website is undergoing a makeover to be mobile responsive. (PA set the bar for that.)

Dave

PS: Not sure why so many PA members want to dwell on the negative. It is has been the best horse racing forum on the web for decades.

Personally, I pretty much avoid the off-topic section (except for the humor). Like PA said, the politics is in there. We all know how to find it and all know how to avoid it if we choose.

thaskalos 05-24-2017 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Schwartz (Post 2174300)
Nothing is wrong with the PA board. That's why I plug it so often in my podcasts.

Al attended a private meeting with 3 other guys where I spilled the beans completely. I invited him to talk about it "a little."

Before anyone asks, I am still working on the software and it will still make it to release.

I've had a rather large change of heart about racing in the past few months. As I've gotten older, I've come to realize that I should be doing more of what I want to do and less of what I feel I have to do. For the last 8-9 months I've had a staff of 4 working for me to do the stuff I don't want to do.

Right now the website is undergoing a makeover to be mobile responsive. (PA set the bar for that.)

Dave

PS: Not sure why so many PA members want to dwell on the negative. It is has been the best horse racing forum on the web for decades.

Personally, I pretty much avoid the off-topic section (except for the humor). Like PA said, the politics is in there. We all know how to find it and all know how to avoid it if we choose.

It was smart to have Capper Al present that link to us so we could "talk handicapping" on your Facebook page, Dave. After all...who wouldn't like to talk handicapping with Capper Al? :ThmbUp:

Capper Al 05-24-2017 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thaskalos (Post 2174304)
It was smart to have Capper Al present that link to us so we could "talk handicapping" on your Facebook page, Dave. After all...who wouldn't like to talk handicapping with Capper Al? :ThmbUp:

Thanks. I'm under my own name on Dave's Facebook page, Alfred Spiteri.

BTW, my re-write is almost finished and I won the last 5 out of 6 weekends. Would have won 6 out of 6 had I stayed with the program.

Good to hear from you. Hope you can find your way over to the Dave's Facebook page.

Ciao

PaceAdvantage 05-24-2017 04:51 PM

No surprise there if Capper Al was involved.

He can't separate the politics from the horses, even though they are VERY separate here.

Some people are just too limited in what they can handle I suppose. Oh well. Been doing it this way for 18 years and see no need to change it now.

ReplayRandall 05-24-2017 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thaskalos (Post 2174304)

:lol::lol::lol:I will get you back for this Gus, you're dead to me...:rip:

Tom 05-24-2017 08:50 PM

I don't know how anyone reads anything of Facebook - looks like a bunch of post notes randomly suck on a refrigerator. How do you follow anything?

Boulder 05-24-2017 08:54 PM

Al, Is there a video of Dave showing you how he uses his pace figures?

ReplayRandall 05-24-2017 09:22 PM

Why hasn't this thread been closed? Are you kidding me here? Redirecting PA'ers to someone's Facebook page so they can talk about handicapping?.....Just when I think I've seen everything on this board, we get this nonsense....:rolleyes: