Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Poor Nancy can't even find friendlies in NYC of all places (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=172657)

PaceAdvantage 09-27-2022 02:56 AM

Poor Nancy can't even find friendlies in NYC of all places

Booed....boooed....and booed some more...

xtb 09-27-2022 09:07 AM

I was at a Buffalo Sabres game in 2002 and Chuckie Schumer was there as a guest of Tom Golisano in his luxury suite. When Chuckie's mug was shown on the jumbotron, the crowd erupted in boos, it was loud. He just sat there, wearing his shit eating grin while Golisano looked very uncomfortable. Schumer had not even completed his first term as senator. And yet, Chuckie keeps getting re-elected over and over.

PaceAdvantage 09-27-2022 12:16 PM

makes you wonder how they do it...it's not the incredible results they produce, that's for sure

mostpost 09-27-2022 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2832684)
makes you wonder how they do it...it's not the incredible results they produce, that's for sure

Yeah, it is.

mostpost 09-27-2022 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xtb (Post 2832658)
I was at a Buffalo Sabres game in 2002 and Chuckie Schumer was there as a guest of Tom Golisano in his luxury suite. When Chuckie's mug was shown on the jumbotron, the crowd erupted in boos, it was loud. He just sat there, wearing his shit eating grin while Golisano looked very uncomfortable. Schumer had not even completed his first term as senator. And yet, Chuckie keeps getting re-elected over and over.

Let’s see, hockey. You could probably count the people of color on one hand.

xtb 09-27-2022 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mostpost (Post 2832727)

You display how little you know about Buffalo Sabres fans. What the hell do you even mean? Are you one of those that thinks blacks do not go to hockey games? Or that all blacks must vote democrat?

What a racist asshole you are.

wisconsin 09-27-2022 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mostpost (Post 2832725)
Yeah, it is.

I laughed.

Inner Dirt 09-29-2022 09:56 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by xtb (Post 2832753)
You display how little you know about Buffalo Sabres fans. What the hell do you even mean? Are you one of those that thinks blacks do not go to hockey games? Or that all blacks must vote democrat?

I always wonder how such thoughts even pop into these woke progressive's brains. My girlfriend or whatever she is does the same crap, like she is always looking around compiling the demographics of whatever crowd we are in. I only notice when I am the only white person in sight. So much for that color blind society MLK wanted, Democrats make everything about skin color.

P.Rosa 10-14-2022 05:52 PM

On Jan. 6th, Pelosi calls the Capital trespassers of trespassers.

PaceAdvantage 10-14-2022 06:09 PM

She couldn't punch out a paper bag...

She can barely walk straight these days

Tom 10-14-2022 08:17 PM

Quote:

https://media2.giphy.com/media/l4FGC...200w.webp&ct=g

Tom 10-14-2022 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xtb (Post 2832753)

In his defense, he knows very little about anything.

He's just an.....
https://media0.giphy.com/media/xThuW...200w.webp&ct=g

jimmyb 10-14-2022 09:11 PM

Quote:

More racist comments from you, the guy who falls in line with democrats who think black and brown are too dumb, ignorant, and stupid too obtain an ID.