Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board


Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Planned Parenthood bill, passes (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=137402)

JustRalph 03-31-2017 01:57 AM

Planned Parenthood bill, passes
 
Trump will sign a bill tomorrow that will severely cripple Planned Parenthood.

Another promise kept

NJ Stinks 03-31-2017 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRalph (Post 2145660)
Trump will sign a bill tomorrow that will severely cripple Planned Parenthood.

Another promise kept

One of us is part of the problem.

CincyHorseplayer 03-31-2017 03:23 AM

Abortion doesn't need public funding. Planned Parenthood does plenty of other good things that I have seen. Personally I don't like sweeping generalizations.

thaskalos 03-31-2017 03:29 AM

We don't want public funding for abortions...and we don't want public funds to support unwanted babies. So...what happens to these unwanted babies after they are born?

CincyHorseplayer 03-31-2017 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thaskalos (Post 2145672)
We don't want public funding for abortions...and we don't want public funds to support unwanted babies. So...what happens to these unwanted babies after they are born?

They get condemned.

thaskalos 03-31-2017 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CincyHorseplayer (Post 2145674)
They get condemned.

Ahh...OK then. :ThmbUp:

CincyHorseplayer 03-31-2017 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thaskalos (Post 2145672)
We don't want public funding for abortions...and we don't want public funds to support unwanted babies. So...what happens to these unwanted babies after they are born?

It's funny how that works isn't it? Pro lifers want to keep potential future welfare recipients alive. The bitching cycle never ends!:cool:

thaskalos 03-31-2017 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CincyHorseplayer (Post 2145676)
It's funny how that works isn't it? Pro lifers want to keep potential future welfare recipients alive. The bitching cycle never ends!:cool:

It would be funny...if it weren't so TRAGIC. The "pro-lifers" are overwhelmed by "love" for the unborn babies...but they want nothing to do with them once they are born.

Clocker 03-31-2017 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJ Stinks (Post 2145664)
One of us is part of the problem.

What is the problem? The law says no federal funding of abortion. PP does abortions. Funding is fungible. You can't, excuse the expression, build a wall between the various expenditures within an organization and say that the money from this source of income goes only to that area of spending.

If PP wants federal money, it needs to spin off its abortion operations into a totally separate, independent organization with 100% private funding.

LottaKash 03-31-2017 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clocker (Post 2145678)
If PP wants federal money, it needs to spin off its abortion operations into a totally separate, independent organization with 100% private funding.

That may be another viable way to offset the madness of murdering your baby...Perhaps that may go along way in evening this thing out

I don't have the answer, but to kill your baby for the sake of irresponsibility or inconvenience is a heinous crime In My Opinion...

I object to have to pay for that..!!!!!

davew 03-31-2017 05:48 AM

For the people using abortion as 'birth control' and 'family planning', maybe planned parenthood can start doing sterilizations.

tucker6 03-31-2017 07:37 AM

Why should I pay for someone else's mistakes? If they can make a baby, then they can fund the abortion. I have no issues with their right to an abortion, even if I wouldn't myself. However, I should not have to pay for their mistakes. Maybe we'd have less babies being borne into poverty if more people suffered more of the consequences of their actions. I hear many couples are lining up to adopt babies, even to the point of going overseas. Why not streamline and cheapen the adoption process in the US to allow more of these aborted babies to come to full term and be adopted? That is a better use of tax money imo.

chadk66 03-31-2017 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clocker (Post 2145678)
What is the problem? The law says no federal funding of abortion. PP does abortions. Funding is fungible. You can't, excuse the expression, build a wall between the various expenditures within an organization and say that the money from this source of income goes only to that area of spending.

If PP wants federal money, it needs to spin off its abortion operations into a totally separate, independent organization with 100% private funding.

this is exactly what I've been screaming for years.:ThmbUp:

chadk66 03-31-2017 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davew (Post 2145688)
For the people using abortion as 'birth control' and 'family planning', maybe planned parenthood can start doing sterilizations.

yep, do that instead of abortions. and supply birth control if nothing else. as long as abortions are being done in the same building they can't separate the federal funds from non federal funds for abortions. let the liberals donate the cash for the abortions since the so desire them

Jess Hawsen Arown 03-31-2017 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRalph (Post 2145660)
Trump will sign a bill tomorrow that will severely cripple Planned Parenthood.

Another promise kept

I haven't seen the specifics of the bill, but I do know that Trump frequently complimented Planned Parenthood during the campaign on some of the things they do.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2022 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved

» Advertisement
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2022 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.