Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Roe vs Wade struck down…….. (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=170371)

JustRalph 05-02-2022 09:09 PM

Roe vs Wade struck down……..

jocko699 05-02-2022 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRalph (Post 2801973)

Finally!!!!!

jocko699 05-02-2022 10:01 PM

Twitter is exploding lol.

MargieRose 05-02-2022 10:59 PM

Political's headline is full of BS, as usual. Nothing has been "voted" on...it's only a draft, and like any draft is subject to change. Personally, I hope, when the final vote is taken, that it does go the way of the draft, but that's not the issue, here.

Some are calling the "leak" an attack on the Supreme Court itself...a REAL insurrection. Just watch what happens with the leftist dizzos who will not realize/accept that the ruling, if passed as stated in the draft, will give the states back the right to make their own laws regarding abortion...as it should always have been. Watch...riots will begin forthwith, and when they do rev up, the George Floyd riots will pale in comparison. Some are already at the Supreme Court building.

As to the scumbag leaker, he/she deserves the death penalty for this despicable act against the highest court in this land and the U.S.A., as a whole.

Political's headline should have been written in blood!

PaceAdvantage 05-02-2022 11:02 PM

I sure hope no dumb ass protestor tries to get into the Supreme Court building...as they risk being assassinated...oh wait...never mind...they likely won't be Trump supporters, so they should be OK in the eyes of the police, no matter what they do.

MargieRose 05-02-2022 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2802010)
I sure hope no dumb ass protestor tries to get into the Supreme Court building...as they risk being assassinated...oh wait...never mind...they likely won't be Trump supporters, so they should be OK in the eyes of the police, no matter what they do.

Truth! The leftist dizzos will fight back and place the leaker on a pedestal to be worshiped.

MargieRose 05-02-2022 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MargieRose (Post 2802009)
Political's headline is full of BS, as usual. Nothing has been "voted" on...it's only a draft, and like any draft is subject to change. Personally, I hope, when the final vote is taken, that it does go the way of the draft, but that's not the issue, here.

Some are calling the "leak" an attack on the Supreme Court itself...a REAL insurrection. Just watch what happens with the leftist dizzos who will not realize/accept that the ruling, if passed as stated in the draft, will give the states back the right to make their own laws regarding abortion...as it should always have been. Watch...riots will begin forthwith, and when they do rev up, the George Floyd riots will pale in comparison. Some are already at the Supreme Court building.

As to the scumbag leaker, he/she deserves the death penalty for this despicable act against the highest court in this land and the U.S.A., as a whole.

Political's headline should have been written in blood!

Correction: it's 'Politico's.'

mostpost 05-02-2022 11:49 PM

What happened to individual freedom? What happened to government not interfering in our personal lives? I guess that only applies to guns.

xtb 05-03-2022 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mostpost (Post 2802015)
What happened to individual freedom? What happened to government not interfering in our personal lives? I guess that only applies to guns.

Musty, are you pregnant?

PaceAdvantage 05-03-2022 12:07 AM

Quote:

MargieRose 05-03-2022 12:27 AM

Quote:

Does "individual freedom" include murder, a.k.a. infanticide? Because, as it stands now, that is an accepted notion in some circumstances.

The leftist have pushed the envelope way too far; now, hopefully, you pay.

xtb 05-03-2022 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MargieRose (Post 2802024)
Does "individual freedom" include murder, a.k.a. infanticide? Because, as it stands now, that is an accepted notion in some circumstances.

The leftist have pushed the envelope way too far; now, hopefully, you pay.

Musty calls himself a Catholic. How does he reconcile that?

TJDave 05-03-2022 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jocko699 (Post 2801977)
Finally!!!!!

Yes!

Unwanted and unloved juvenile delinquents coming to a neighborhood near you!

I’ll be long dead but here’s hoping they target your house. :ThmbUp:

davew 05-03-2022 07:03 AM

Quote:

thrown back to states ... Illinois should easily make laws and also might get some abortion tourism ....

the person that 'leaked' this draft should be caught and disbarred

California has a bill they are working on that allows 'abortion' for up to 3 weeks after birth

davew 05-03-2022 07:57 AM

Laura says the leaker is trying to kill the third branch of government and our democracy.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fo...1cd1e8c1227cf7