Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   First Indictments Issued In Clinton Uranium One Russian Bribery Case (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=142775)

rastajenk 01-14-2018 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woodtoo (Post 2261118)
Mr. Sessions IS doing his job. Crow will be served as requested.:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by boxcar (Post 2261198)
That would be a very pleasant and welcomed surprise. I would love to stand corrected on that guy.

I'm going to redboard, kind of, on Sessions. I've always felt like he has been preparing his case while others were disappointed he didn't start throwing chum right away. And any way it gets sliced there are probably serious historical negatives to one party in power of jailing all the office-holders of the previous administration (even if they deserve it), so I am willing to let Sen. Jeff continue to do his thing. A proper balance can be a difficult thing to achieve, and doesn't have to be perfect the first time around.

davew 01-14-2018 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rastajenk (Post 2261422)
I'm going to redboard, kind of, on Sessions. I've always felt like he has been preparing his case while others were disappointed he didn't start throwing chum right away. And any way it gets sliced there are probably serious historical negatives to one party in power of jailing all the office-holders of the previous administration (even if they deserve it), so I am willing to let Sen. Jeff continue to do his thing. A proper balance can be a difficult thing to achieve, and doesn't have to be perfect the first time around.

I do not think Sessions is heavily involved except that no 'STAND DOWN' order has been placed like the previous administration.

tucker6 01-15-2018 06:34 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DNDL9FEXUAEa1To.jpg

This is fun Dan. I must say that she is a regular chip off Hillary's block, not that there's anything wrong with that.

chadk66 01-15-2018 09:08 AM

this will be like Mueller's investigation. Indict a couple piss ants to justify their time spent and try to quiet people down. none of the players will be sought after. corrupt politicians protect corrupt politicians doesn't matter their affiliation That's why you will see guys like Trey step down from different committees and such. Probably even resign from office completely. :bang:

upthecreek 01-15-2018 10:25 AM

chadk66 01-15-2018 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by upthecreek (Post 2261490)

aint happening

FantasticDan 01-15-2018 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tucker6 (Post 2261456)
This is fun Dan.

Posting a pic of Chelsea Clinton as a child trafficker, and then for some reason telling me it's fun, in a thread I haven't even posted in?

Nothing like doing this :jump: to show everyone what level of creep you are..

incoming 01-15-2018 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rastajenk (Post 2261422)

Agree completely, I think if prison for the Clintons is your objective it would have to be thru the Clinton Foundation.:headbanger::popcorn::popcorn:

tucker6 01-15-2018 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FantasticDan (Post 2261519)
Posting a pic of Chelsea Clinton as a child trafficker, and then for some reason telling me it's fun, in a thread I haven't even posted in?

Nothing like doing this :jump: to show everyone what level of creep you are..

hahaha, you're an unbelievably black pot Dan, so I don't buy your fake outrage. You've posted MUCH worse. That said, the pic doesn't insinuate that Chelsea was a child trafficker, only that she benefited from it in some way. Her mom and dad were likely the traffickers. Nothing that brings in cash is beneath them. Nothing.

Tom 01-15-2018 01:51 PM

This is exactly what SNL, the jerk Colbert and the rest the late night zombies call humor - when it on TRUMP!

Only this one is probably TRUE!

FantasticDan 01-15-2018 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tucker6 (Post 2261574)
hahaha, you're an unbelievably black pot Dan, so I don't buy your fake outrage. You've posted MUCH worse.

What are you talking about? What “worse”? Give me an example, creeper..
Quote:

That said, the pic doesn't insinuate that Chelsea was a child trafficker, only that she benefited from it in some way. Her mom and dad were likely the traffickers.
Thanks for the clarification :rolleyes: :bang:

tucker6 01-15-2018 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FantasticDan (Post 2261607)
What are you talking about? What “worse”? Give me an example, creeper..

Thanks for the clarification :rolleyes: :bang:

Name calling is what children and snowflakes do I guess. Keep on keeping on Dan. I'm sure you'll come up with an appropriate pic to describe all this soon. It's all you seem to have.

FantasticDan 01-15-2018 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tucker6 (Post 2261628)
Name calling is what children and snowflakes do I guess. Keep on keeping on Dan. I'm sure you'll come up with an appropriate pic to describe all this soon. It's all you seem to have.

You brought my name up in a thread I hadn't even posted in, creep. And then when I ask you why, you claim some bullshit that you can't even back up, and then whine about being called a bad name. :(

But I'm the snowflake.. :lol: :blush:

tucker6 01-15-2018 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FantasticDan (Post 2261714)
You brought my name up in a thread I hadn't even posted in, creep. And then when I ask you why, you claim some bullshit that you can't even back up, and then whine about being called a bad name. :(

But I'm the snowflake.. :lol: :blush:

:lol::lol::lol:

Tom 01-15-2018 09:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
hcap!
Please be aware that it will not be the melting glaciers you have to worry about.
It will the meltdown of the snowflakes!

:pound::pound::pound: