Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Hat tip to formula_2002 for this one...Anne Heche (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=172023)

PaceAdvantage 08-13-2022 06:54 PM

Hat tip to formula_2002 for this one...Anne Heche

He inadvertently alerted me to this with an errant copy/paste from some Trump site he was drooling over:

Anne Heche....you remember her...crashed her car into an apartment complex...weird story, actually...made it sound like she was in the car for a long time as it burned...everything I heard was she was in a coma and brain dead...then eventually died...but here's the thing...here's actual footage from the scene, as they take her body into the ambulance....

OK...wtf was that?

Looks like she unzips whatever bag they have her in and tries to climb out?

Seriously? Doesn't look brain dead to me...and she doesn't look very burned either...

xtb 08-13-2022 07:04 PM

Is that a body bag? Looks like she's coming out of a cocoon before they shove her into the ambulance.

PaceAdvantage 08-13-2022 07:05 PM

Lots of contradictions....first she's stable and expected to survive...then they discover she has a anoxic brain injury....and lung damage....one must assume the anoxic brain injury (complete lack of oxygen to brain) would have been observable immediately...so why was she stable and expected to survive, initially?

Like I said...weird story.

https://www.etonline.com/anne-heche-...r-crash-188785

PaceAdvantage 08-13-2022 07:08 PM

Also, why would they have someone like that, who just suffered a horrific car accident...possible brain injury...lack of oxygen...WRAPPED UP in a bag on the way to the ambulance?

Is that a special bag for burn victims? Looks like she didn't have anything on her like oxygen or IV or anything...but that's very tough to tell given the video angle, quality, etc.

xtb 08-13-2022 07:17 PM

Someone's got some splainin' to do.

PaceAdvantage 08-13-2022 07:30 PM

46zilzal will be by to explain everything, complete with undecipherable medical jargon so that he can feel really impressive and smart

Suff 08-13-2022 08:41 PM

AHDS.

Anne Heche Derangement Syndrome.

PaceAdvantage 08-13-2022 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suff (Post 2824048)
Anne Heche Derangement Syndrome.

Saturday night Suff = best Suff

Cuffdaddy 08-13-2022 11:48 PM

I believe she did not have any clothes on, but she came roaring out of that bag with gusto not like someone in dire straights.

Very odd, when I read later that she was brain dead I was surprised.

PaceAdvantage 08-14-2022 12:59 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cuffdaddy (Post 2824085)
I believe she did not have any clothes on, but she came roaring out of that bag with gusto not like someone in dire straights.

Very odd, when I read later that she was brain dead I was surprised.

She looks like she's wearing exactly what she was wearing earlier that day when this guy posted this on instagram:

Tom 08-14-2022 01:07 PM

Anyone know where Hillary was?

Cuffdaddy 08-14-2022 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2824091)
She looks like she's wearing exactly what she was wearing earlier that day when this guy posted this on instagram:

You could be correct, flesh colored top.

Only thing I can add is, my mom was involved in serious car accident that eventually left her brain dead. When we were initially contacted by CHP right after the accident we we told she was communicating and alert. It was a much different scenario when we arrived at hospital that was 5 hours away, she was comatose. Even during the following days when a family decision on what to do was upon us she still some slight involuntary movement.

Believe swelling in the brain plays a major role and things get considerably worse when it is unable to be controlled

Inner Dirt 08-14-2022 02:16 PM

Just a guess they had her completely covered due to her celebrity, and they may have cut her clothes off. True she did not look burned, and she seemed to have all her hair. It isn't uncommon for people who have suffered physical trauma to seem fine in the moment and then quickly go down hill. Brains can continue to swell after trauma, same with the lungs after smoke inhalation.
She probably basically died from the progression of smoke inhalation. Just a little research from trusted sites say symptoms can show up immediately or up to 24 hours later.

Inner Dirt 08-14-2022 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cuffdaddy (Post 2824142)
You could be correct, flesh colored top.

Only thing I can add is, my mom was involved in serious car accident that eventually left her brain dead. When we were initially contacted by CHP right after the accident we we told she was communicating and alert. It was a much different scenario when we arrived at hospital that was 5 hours away, she was comatose. Even during the following days when a family decision on what to do was upon us she still some slight involuntary movement.

Believe swelling in the brain plays a major role and things get considerably worse when it is unable to be controlled

Sorry that happened, pretty much same thing happened to my grandfather,
he was an electrician that fell through a roof. First 24 hours he was fine, then

went downhill and died 72 hours after his accident.

Cuffdaddy 08-14-2022 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inner Dirt (Post 2824150)
Sorry that happened, pretty much same thing happened to my grandfather,
he was an electrician that fell through a roof. First 24 hours he was fine, then

went downhill and died 72 hours after his accident.

Appreciate the sentiment Inner Dirt.

We were told the CHP will downplay seriousness as we had been in contact about her and my father being missing so family doesn't panic and rush to get to hospital, not sure how true that is