Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Racing Discussion (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   NYRA: Baffert and Vitali are detrimental to the sport of T-Bred Racing (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=166662)

Hedevar 09-13-2021 02:16 PM

If you do not know you are hopeless.

Elkchester Road 09-13-2021 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mhaney0423 (Post 2753927)
LOL, pot meet kettle!!!!!!!

I will gladly carry buckets for the well-being of a Sport I love. You keep carrying buckets for your Ideology. There is just a bit of a difference.

I appreciate you stalking me. I actually think higher of you. Nothing backhanded about that either.

Elkchester Road 09-13-2021 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedevar (Post 2753928)
If you do not know you are hopeless.

Color me Hopeless.

:pout:

If you think you are winning points for taking up for someone else around here...you are sadly mistaken.

Hedevar 09-13-2021 02:21 PM

OK your hopeless. Appreciate that, but stalking is a crime.

mhaney0423 09-13-2021 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elkchester Road (Post 2753930)
I will gladly carry buckets for the well-being of a Sport I love. You keep carrying buckets for your Ideology. There is just a bit of a difference.

I appreciate you stalking me. I actually think higher of you. Nothing backhanded about that either.

Well I appreciate that I think! LOL!

Out of honest curiousity, what ideology is it that I seem to be carrying buckets for in the post here, or the others one about the chants to PA. I simply stated that it happened in a FEW stadiums and that it was a particularily vocal minority who had stated them. There was nothing partisan, political or ideological about it

Then on this thread , you stated

Quote:

Why are you so lathered up, anyway, about something I said TO SOMEONE ELSE???
Which is EXACTLY what you did to me on another thread, so I replied Pot meet Kettle.

Also not ideological??

Elkchester Road 09-13-2021 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedevar (Post 2753932)
OK your hopeless. Appreciate that, but stalking is a crime.

Ummm...how am I stalking you? We are only one one thread.

Hedevar 09-13-2021 02:29 PM

You are definitely not! I believe you accused me.

mhaney0423 09-13-2021 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedevar (Post 2753939)
You are definitely not! I believe you accused me.

No he accused me, and to a degree, he was correct. LOL

Elkchester Road 09-13-2021 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mhaney0423 (Post 2753937)
Well I appreciate that I think! LOL!

Out of honest curiousity, what ideology is it that I seem to be carrying buckets for in the post here, or the others one about the chants to PA. I simply stated that it happened in a FEW stadiums and that it was a particularily vocal minority who had stated them. There was nothing partisan, political or ideological about it

Then on this thread , you stated

Which is EXACTLY what you did to me on another thread, so I replied Pot meet Kettle.

Also not ideological??

That would be the Ideology that constantly tries to get out in front of something that is perceived as detrimental to said Ideology, to undercut it or diminish the significance of said something (Chants against President Biden). Which is the side you are on...as you should be, if you believe in it. I just call it out. Don't be mad. I don't get mad when I am called out for my side.

I also answered that on that particular thread, Stalker. You conveniently left that out. Your "side" does that...a LOT.

Hedevar 09-13-2021 02:31 PM

Pardon me. mhaney

mhaney0423 09-13-2021 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elkchester Road (Post 2753941)
That would be the Ideology that constantly tries to get out in front of something that is perceived as detrimental to said Ideology, to undercut it or diminish the significance of said something (Chants against President Biden). Which is the side you are on...as you should be, if you believe in it. I just call it out. Don't be mad. I don't get mad when I am called out for my side.

I also answered that on that particular thread, Stalker. You conveniently left that out. Your "side" does that...a LOT.

Which side was that, I don't recall stating a side? You just presume I'm on one side or another. I am not a Biden fan if you are trying to say that, I am also not a Trump fan, I'm in the middle somewhere. Get some candidates that are not megalomaniacs and/or senile and I might jump on board. Someone somewhere mentioned Nikki Haley and Tim Scott, I might possibly get on board with that.
When I said senile, I WAS referring to Biden if it matters, he clowned the Afghanistan withdrawal like no other, although, I am not sold on the fact that his predecessor would have done any better.

lex 09-13-2021 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by airford1 (Post 2753804)
I could never see the value of spending every waking moment dedicated to tearing down people in the sport we enjoy.

What? A sport that exists because people bet money on it shouldn't clean out the cheaters? Acting like it's not a big deal is better for the sport?

And more importantly this is a sport that involves animals who have no voice at all. I don't care if it's a small cheater or a big cheater. A trainer who yells at his horse or beats it. All of the trash needs to be taken out.

airford1 09-13-2021 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andy Asaro (Post 2753822)
:ThmbUp:

What's pitiful is the way some people excuse his record at the expense of the Industry and the expense of the Horses he trains.

If you have a case, then prosecute. If you don't have enough for a case then Shut up till you do. That is what is pitiful.

Andy Asaro 09-13-2021 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by airford1 (Post 2754000)
If you have a case, then prosecute. If you don't have enough for a case then Shut up till you do. That is what is pitiful.

Against informed opinions speaking freely?

dilanesp 09-13-2021 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azeri98 (Post 2753841)
Straw man narrative. Doping horses has nothing to do with abusing children. This is quite different. Nyra has trainers in their own circuit that dope horses on a regular basis but won't ban them. Can you explain why? Because it wouls affect their bottom line. If Pletcher, Brown or Mott were caught doing the same thing I doubt Nyra would do anything. Those trainers provide Nyra with a lot of horses. Baffert does not.

Doping horses and abusing children are in fact highly analogous.

Part of what underlies your position is that you don't seem to care about the welfare of the animals or the fact that a trainer has an obligation not to give them dangerous, illegal substances.

This is not just a game and about who wins the races- doping is a huge betrayal of this sport's obligation to the innocent animals who run so hard for our entertainment.

It's exactly like the child abusing babysitter.