Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Selections (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   FP big stakes day 9/10 (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106408)

cordep17 09-09-2013 11:30 PM

FP big stakes day 9/10

Race 1
6F- OC10000b
:1:
:2:
:3:
:4:
:5:
:6:
:7:

Race 2
6 Furlongs- All Sold Out Stakes50k
:1:
:2:

cordep17 09-10-2013 11:38 AM

wow...been working all day on this
"page not responding"
tried to refresh.............gone.

cordep17 09-10-2013 01:02 PM

This will be the modified version of what I hoped to do

Race 1-OC10000b
:6: Dreymore- Has been all over the par throughout his past performances. not sure why, but the horse has switch barns every other race for a few now. Last race was with the trainer he is usually with, andhe did only ok. second start back with original trainer should get him a bit more consistency in his life and should improve upon last performance. Not a speed horse---shoud be 4 or 5 back...I think this one is in good form and should be able to pick up the pieces from the speed dual

Race 2- All Sold Out Stakes 50,000
the three horses I like in this one are the :2: ,:5: , and :7:
:2: -Clearly on the improve. first race ever was in MdnClm, but didn't show a whole whole lot. Still, he moved her right after than to mdnspwt39k, and she won super impressively. That was at 5 1/2F, so close enough to today's 6F. Biggest concern for this one will be the pace. Seems to have the upper hand on the field in regards to everything else.

:5: - Has the leading jock for one of the leading trainers here. Was closer to the pace than in his first try, even though they went faster---showing an improved horse. Has gotten a little bit of time to freshen up, and has been working strong.

:7: - Has the most experience of all of the ones in here. In last, cracked the maiden open in an impressive wire to wire win. Was beaten handily by the2 2 ago, but improved in second try on Arlington's poly-track. Has a good conventional dirt performance to his name, which the 2 does not..

Tough race...if anyone has any input to add...by all means

Race 3- Lady Riss Stakes 50,000
Longshot time
:3: (15-1 ML)
Almost a 10% winning trainer---small barn with only 40 starts this year.
Only duringthe late stages of 2013 before going on that layoff was he super far back behind the leaders. In his return race, he was able to win for a trainer who's top priority probably wasn't actually to win. The horse was just able to do it. So, he shot for the moon in the next in a turf race, and the horse did well, but not stellar. He seems to only be a decent turf horse.

I see a fresh horse with plenty of speed in front of him in this race.

Race 6- Bungalow Stakes 50,000
:6: Seans Silverdancer
Came close in this race last year. Has run back to back high class races at Churchill Downs. I like the work tab going into this race for a trainer who excels with layoff horses. I like the way he is going into this one just as much as I liked the way he was going into last year's.
:2b: -Diva's Diamond
If he is up to the task of being himself...could very easily run away with it.

Race 9- MdnSpWt8k
:4: - moved up in class in last and only lost by a neck and beat then next by 10. Probably a big part of why he was the favorite after moving from mdnclm4000 --> 10,000. Still, a good performance and attests to his form. Has been pretty good vs. similar. Probably not the winner, but 100% should be involved in exotics.
:7: - First time Lasix really worked for him in last. Trainer is a pro who sent him out good to go. Bringing him back quick at the same level...should be able to repeat.

cordep17 09-10-2013 06:51 PM

Race 1:hit the $2 exacta 4-6

Race 2:Missed---had the 7, who was way back

Race 3: Skipped: our longshot scratched out as well as many others. became a 5 horse race with only 4 betting entities

Race 4: Hit Luv Bandit, the 5, for $5-win---Lassel, ML Fav., was 7-1, so we lost $2 because we went ahead and played her to win too.

Race 5: Played a $2 exacta 5-2 and a $1 2-5...they beat the field by 8 lengths and came in 5-2. 5 was 3-5 and the 2 was 18-1...payed $22.50

Race 6: Missed---went away from the 6 because he was the favorite...picked the 5 to win and got a close 3rd or 4th

Race 7:Loved the 1, Solar Flair. at 9-5 beat the 4-5 by a half length---had him to win for $5

Race 8: got the cheap exacta and trifecta. tri only payed 10---thought it would be more with a 15-1 in third

Race 9: skipped---

Profit: $38