Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Advance Deposit Wagering (ADW) (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Need a new ADW (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=162835)

Light 01-24-2021 05:11 PM

Need a new ADW

Since TS changed their interface, I don't enjoy betting with them. I've only made a handful of bets this year. About 1/10th of what I would normally have bet because their interface sucks now. I have Xpressbet but their interface is poor as is TVG's. Need a U-Bet or comparable type of interface.

I need to be able to scan an entire card at a track in 1 minute or less to see what track I want to focus on because I specialize in certain races. Now it takes me 1 minute just to figure out what 1 race's condition is with TS.

I need to see the entire field, when it is over 8 horses. Now with TS, you have to scroll to see the rest. As you scroll the hoses on the top disappear. This is 2021 not 1821. Sheesh. Lousy programmers. I have to use F11 on my keyboard to expand the screen and lose the headers. Not comfortable toggling and playing like this.

I live in Ca.so a lot of Adw's cant take my business. Anyone have an Adw where they can see an entire 12 horse field on the screen without scrolling (with names, not just numbers) and understand what races that track is running on the rest of its card at a glance?

Light 01-25-2021 01:52 PM

What about NYRAbets? I haven't been able to find any views of their interface and I don't want to give them my SS# just to find out.

PaceAdvantage 01-25-2021 05:14 PM

I only use AmWager and TwinSpires at the moment...and since they got rid of the YouBet interface at TS, I doubt I'll be using them much anymore...

I like AmWager a whole lot...they are very responsive to customers...their only downside is that they don't have ALL the tracks like TwinSpires has....

Hopefully, one of the many people who use NYRA Bets can chime in here

Light 01-25-2021 05:22 PM

AmWager doesn't accept Ca. residents like me.

lamboguy 01-25-2021 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Light (Post 2697272)

NYRA BETS is OK. they have replays and all the tracks. but they are all about the same now.

Garbage7 01-25-2021 07:51 PM

Idabet

Idabet.com was awesome until they were stopped from taking bets from New York residents several years ago-Hopefully they can take your action--Their rebates and customer service were awesome

thaskalos 01-25-2021 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Light (Post 2697272)

Unless I am mistaken, AmWager rejects more U.S. states than it allows.

Hosshead 01-26-2021 06:36 AM

Light, Not much to choose from here in Calif.
Here is a list:
https://www.americangambler.com/revi...horse-betting/

Gorrex 01-26-2021 07:17 AM

While we don't accept all states we do accept most where it's possible. (29 at the moment).

The only ones we don't currently accept are:
CA,CO,IL,PA,VA,WA

VA we likely never will unless the source market rate changes. WA is similarly high source market fee but not entirely insane like Virginia.

Maine and New Jersey are state-sponsored monopoly licenses. (only one ADW allowed)

Dahoss2002 02-04-2021 12:10 PM

I will probably use NYRA and Xpressbet to wager from now on. I guess I will make a token 2 buck bet on Twinspires to get the brisnet pps. Screw all that scrolling up and down the page.

senortout 02-04-2021 12:20 PM

Just a hint, you can hide that big dark section of screen on TS...just click on hide. Plus, 'control' + scroll wheel changes the print size to allow more horses to show at one time. Or did you already know these two things and still find the site objectionable? I belong to 3 adws, and, altho not using ts much these days it is mainly due to habit. My 'druthers' range between tvg and nyrabets.

Light 02-04-2021 10:15 PM

senortout

Yes I knew about those 2 things. Two days ago I tried using TS again and this time it cost me a $57 exacta because it's so awkward to use. The horses were still in the gate when I submitted the bet but it said the race was closed. OK I've seen them close the race before with the horses in the gate but this was because it took me maybe 30 seconds longer to use the interface than the older one and I'm sure if I put the bet in 30 seconds prior it would have taken the bet. Its not a matter of getting use to it either. Its just a clumsy awkward interface.

usfgeology 02-11-2021 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dahoss2002 (Post 2699462)
I will probably use NYRA and Xpressbet to wager from now on. I guess I will make a token 2 buck bet on Twinspires to get the brisnet pps. Screw all that scrolling up and down the page.

Pro-tip...do a straight $0.10 super to get the PPS...save yourself the $1.90.