Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Racing Discussion (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   TVG- Gino (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120351)

PaceAdvantage 02-27-2015 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stillriledup
This would be like saying that professional sports teams don't hire ex athletes as coaches/managers because the current athletes are just as likely to "listen to" a coach or manager who never played the game before? Its the same with horse players.....if you haven't been thru the "wars" why would anyone care what you say?

Define through the wars...and how this does not apply to Mr. Gino

big frank 03-08-2015 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoCalCircuit
I'm surprised at all the Rich love. For some reason I just find him really irritating. My go-tos are usually Matt, Simon and Paul. And obviously Brittany (along with my other two future wives on HRTV :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: )

Rich doesn't have a clue......if he goes over the race conditions one more time i will shoot the tv....

Stillriledup 02-27-2016 09:13 PM

Anyone miss the G man at tvg? I do.

tanner12oz 02-27-2016 09:31 PM

Kurt Hoover is solid

Stillriledup 02-27-2016 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tanner12oz
Kurt Hoover is solid

He is. Great guy too.

ronsmac 02-27-2016 09:45 PM

Quote:

I saw him on the elite racing network earlier today.

SandyW 02-27-2016 10:13 PM

Quote:

Gino was the future and a pleasure to listen to, so the jealous idiots at TVG forced him out of a job.

Stillriledup 02-27-2016 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SandyW
Gino was the future and a pleasure to listen to, so the jealous idiots at TVG forced him out of a job.

Gino was a pro, certain guys who were there longer than him, not so much.

tanner12oz 02-28-2016 01:26 PM

peter lurie also a class act..met him at BC this year.

thats the thing i love about this sport is the accessibility. ive met just about everyone from TVG/hrtv, steve assmussen, richard migliore, dallas stewart etc etc. have simply wandered around various backstretches across the country without any concern from anyone. chatted it up with jocks about rides post race. you simply cant find that in other sports...at least i havent.

VigorsTheGrey 02-29-2016 10:28 PM

I'm a Gino Fan!

I really like Gino...I think he is really funny and love his enthusiasm for the sport....As far as his picks...well who in this sport can be consistently on...it is rarely possible...and I don't look negatively on someone just because he gave a pick out and it didn't win....It is always up to us to take responsibility for our own choices...no one is forcing us to wager!

MYKE 03-01-2016 02:08 PM

MEE TOOO miss the G man