Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Booty Bumping Kits (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=163319)

delayjf 02-23-2021 08:48 AM

Booty Bumping Kits

You can' make his up. Seattle to give out pipes that allow a drug user
to ingest drugs thru the anus - OUTSTANDING:rolleyes:

https://grabien.com/story.php?id=325883

boxcar 02-23-2021 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by delayjf (Post 2703340)
to ingest drugs thru the anus - OUTSTANDING:rolleyes:

https://grabien.com/story.php?id=325883

I wonder if the addicts are given written instructions about "pipe cleaning" and how their covid masks should not be used for such a noble endeavor. :bang:

davew 02-23-2021 11:45 AM

Is that what the social workers do riding with the police?

delayjf 02-23-2021 06:28 PM

there will be lots of interesting stories coming out of the local emergency rooms, :eek:

bobbyb 02-23-2021 06:43 PM

Kind of sad what has happened. I loved visiting back in early 70's - then on a trip in 2015 my wife and I stayed a couple night's and couldn't wait to leave.
It turned into a DUMP.

jay68802 02-23-2021 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbyb (Post 2703419)
Kind of sad what has happened. I loved visiting back in early 70's - then on a trip in 2015 my wife and I stayed a couple night's and couldn't wait to leave.
It turned into a DUMP.

Back in 1984, spent a month in Seattle, enjoyed every minute of it. Went back in 2014, and could not believe the change. Would not go back myself.

46zilzal 02-23-2021 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by delayjf (Post 2703340)
to ingest drugs thru the anus -

One of the standard residency questions regarding one's understanding of the proper use of pharmaceuticals involves this scenario:

Patient is vomiting uncontrollably and almost in seizure due to electrolyte loss
Due to this wild moving, both oral and parentral pathways to medicate the situation are NOT available.

How would you medicate the nausea? electrolyte loss

Phenergan suppositories.. Huge absorptive surface of the colon available without danger of damage from injection of loss of medication down the throat and possibly in the lungs.

boxcar 02-23-2021 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 46zilzal (Post 2703441)
One of the standard residency questions regarding one's understanding of the proper use of pharmaceuticals involves this scenario:

Patient is vomiting uncontrollably and almost in seizure due to electrolyte loss
Due to this wild moving, both oral and parentral pathways to medicate the situation are NOT available.

Phenergan suppositories.. Huge absorptive surface of the colon available without danger of damage from injection of loss of medication down the throat and possibly in the lungs.

You have definitely been on that pipe too long. :rolleyes:

xtb 02-23-2021 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 46zilzal (Post 2703441)

I'm pretty sure it's for a different reason in Seattle. Or, are you just trying (unsuccessfully) to impress us?

46zilzal 02-24-2021 12:32 AM

that was a REAL residency interview question from a hospital program in San Diego

xtb 02-24-2021 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 46zilzal (Post 2703470)
that was a REAL residency interview question from a hospital program in San Diego

Do you have Asperger's?

46zilzal 02-24-2021 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xtb (Post 2703471)
Do you have Asperger's?

No but I obviously travel in a completely different world than the majority of posters here. ONE where science and education are required

xtb 02-24-2021 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 46zilzal (Post 2703487)
No but I obviously travel in a completely different world than the majority of posters here. ONE where science and education are required

I see. So you are attempting to educate us rubes, in your own special way.

myohmyjustify 02-24-2021 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 46zilzal (Post 2703487)

You do travel in a completely different world. Wayne's World.

delayjf 02-24-2021 03:43 PM

Quote:

I'm sure from a emergency medical treatment perspective you are right. But we are not talking about trained Medical personnel conducting the procedure, although I'm sure its no picnic to shove something up somebody's rectum who is having a seizure.

This whole thing reminds me of he college students who died giving themselves alcohol enemas. This will lead to an increase in overdoses.

And then there's the optics of it all. Instead of using needles in the open public to get high - well, you get the picture.