Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Racism in America (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=140371)

reckless 08-23-2017 04:16 PM

Racism in America

Since the Summer of 2015 until this morning all I read from the Washington Post, New York Times and in watching the liberal cable/TV channels is that President Donald J. Trump is a racist!

Just forget that despite having a 40 year or so public career, Trump has never before been accused of racism or anti-semitism of any kind -- until, that is, since he became a presidential candidate, of course. :lol::lol:

But lookee here, a major media outlet is quietly settling on a lawsuit stemming from their horrible racist conduct. The New York Times also has a bevy of simillar lawsuits filed against them as does CNN, ESPN and others.

http://nypost.com/2017/08/22/wapo-qu...ation-lawsuit/

ElKabong 08-23-2017 04:42 PM

two words for the nytimes and the left..... Robert Byrd

It's okie Doke if the times or wapo discriminates (fan Dan is onboard..."go antifa lynch mob"!). If you drink the cool aid, life is simple.

barahona44 08-23-2017 06:30 PM

zico20 08-23-2017 08:50 PM

Howard Dean has chimed in saying that anyone who votes Republican in 2018 is a racist. Yes, he said that. Incredible. The race card is already being thrown out there with 14 months to go. He needs to get himself into a mental institution as soon as possible.

https://www.sarahpalin.com/2017/08/2...publican-2018/

jimmyb 08-23-2017 10:01 PM

It's the 21st century version of a witch hunt. The liberal use of labels including Nazi to our president IMO are without any basis in fact.

NJ Stinks 08-23-2017 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reckless (Post 2211281)
But lookee here, a major media outlet is quietly settling on a lawsuit stemming from their horrible racist conduct. The New York Times also has a bevy of simillar lawsuits filed against them as does CNN, ESPN and others.

http://nypost.com/2017/08/22/wapo-qu...ation-lawsuit/

It was such "horrible racist conduct" that a "lower court....initially tossed the suit." :rolleyes:

woodtoo 08-23-2017 10:31 PM

please stop saying your president is racist , thats not true

kingfin66 08-23-2017 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woodtoo (Post 2211460)

Well, I have certainly never called our president a racist, but I will be honest; I have thought it. The explanation for these thoughts is as simple one: It is just that he says racist stuff sometimes. Jerry Falwell, Jr. says he is not a racist and now you, so if that isn't proof positive I don't know what is :p

zico20 08-23-2017 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingfin66 (Post 2211463)
Well, I have certainly never called our president a racist, but I will be honest; I have thought it. The explanation for these thoughts is as simple one: It is just that he says racist stuff sometimes. Jerry Falwell, Jr. says he is not a racist and now you, so if that isn't proof positive I don't know what is :p

Please give some examples of racist comments he has made. Thank you.

Tom 08-23-2017 11:17 PM

Typical white folks.......clutching their guns and bibles......

Oh, excuse me, wrong president.

davew 08-23-2017 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zico20 (Post 2211466)
Please give some examples of racist comments he has made. Thank you.

We can't follow his every speech or tweet, that is why there are journalist on the news to make those determintions for us. Most say he is a racist and they voted for someone else....

chadk66 08-24-2017 09:38 AM

those that claim he is racist simply prove to everyone how ignorant they really are.

Jess Hawsen Arown 08-24-2017 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davew (Post 2211477)
We can't follow his every speech or tweet, that is why there are journalist on the news to make those determintions for us. Most say he is a racist and they voted for someone else....

So you follow every comment by "alleged" journalists who hate Trump, instead. Thanks for the clarification.

Actually, because you cannot come up with any racist comments he ever made, you prove the validity of the "fake news" label given to these alleged journalists.

You also see why parents don't want to raise their children to be journalists, a profession that has replaced used car salesmen on the bottom of the respectability totem pole.

FantasticDan 08-24-2017 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElKabong (Post 2211294)
It's okie Doke if the times or wapo discriminates (fan Dan is onboard..."go antifa lynch mob"!). If you drink the cool aid, life is simple.

:D Why is my name being invoked here? In a thread I haven't even looked at? Cuz I approve of antifa lynch mobs? Huh? :lol:

Talk about a hard-on :lol:

davew 08-24-2017 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woodtoo (Post 2211460)

they must have been talking about 0bama, who elevated racism to a level not seen in most peoples lifetimes