Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   **TRIPLE CROWN TRAIL** (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Can Strike Power route? (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=143512)

jocko699 03-03-2018 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lemon Drop Husker (Post 2284669)
Good stuff.

I like :8: Marconi. The Pletcher a bit, and the :1: He Takes Charge is a tad bit interesting.

Good Magic treated me kind on the BC Juvenile, so he is still gonna be my guy regardless. :ThmbUp:

The 1,6,8 are my top selections. In which order I do not know yet.

After looking at Strike Power's last race again I am confident he can't get this distance and will fade but what do I know, lol.

Lemon Drop Husker 03-03-2018 12:05 PM

:2: Free Drop Billy has scratched

That is a lot of dead money. :pout:

Vinnie 03-04-2018 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lemon Drop Husker (Post 2285250)
Thanks.

It was truly an unbelievable experience. And the best was sharing it with all the folks around us. We all won.

Everybody should experience a day or two like that.

Amen to that brother... :)

Thomas Roulston 03-10-2018 12:33 PM

His pedigree just barely qualifies him to stretch out - a 3.67 DI and a DP that ends in 1-0.

PowerUpPaynter 03-23-2018 11:06 AM

Looks like Strike Power is growing up. Physically he is said to of really filled out and had a nice work today. 4 in 47.87 1/27

f2tornado 03-23-2018 11:45 AM

I didn't like his FOY. The fractions were mild and he lost 1 1/4 lengths to the leader in the last 2.5F as the splits got slower. This is not the sign of a horse wanting more distance but it's a sample size of one and we will see more soon. He did have to run a little wide so he probably ran farther than the FOY winner. Speightstown colts have a paltry 6.6F average winning distance. They are better known for sprinting prowess but the winner's circle at routes is not rare. If he draws an outside post in the FL Derby then he's a toss from the exacta for me.