Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Racing Discussion (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   FLOR DE LA MAR (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=149962)

jocko699 01-20-2019 05:39 PM

FLOR DE LA MAR

Pretty nice Tiznow filly trained by Baffert for Godolphin ran in the 5th today at SA. Let's see how she progresses.

ultracapper 01-20-2019 06:41 PM

She took too long to get around the pace setter. She'll meet something better than that on the front end in her next one.

She's big, so there may be some more there that Baffert can mine out of her.

She will be interesting to follow, but she needs to move forward off that one to move up. That maiden win isn't one that they'll just be trying to run back to.

jocko699 01-20-2019 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ultracapper (Post 2420692)
She took too long to get around the pace setter. She'll meet something better than that on the front end in her next one.

She's big, so there may be some more there that Baffert can mine out of her.

She will be interesting to follow, but she needs to move forward off that one to move up. That maiden win isn't one that they'll just be trying to run back to.

Maybe. Of course her workout mate was Dessman, the one that won by over 7, but what do I know.

ultracapper 01-20-2019 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jocko699 (Post 2420784)
Maybe. Of course her workout mate was Dessman, the one that won by over 7, but what do I know.

I don't know. What do you know?

jocko699 01-20-2019 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ultracapper (Post 2420794)
I don't know. What do you know?

Huh??????????????

ultracapper 01-21-2019 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jocko699 (Post 2420784)

I thought "Huh" when I read this. I wasn't questioning or challenging anything you had stated in your initial post. I was just adding my observations in my initial post. So, I didn't quite know where you were going with the above highlighted comment.

So I said, "I don't know. What do you know?

big frank 01-21-2019 09:40 PM

You are right Jocko--------------This filly is the real deal !