Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board


Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - Sports (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   2021 NFL Weekly Bets (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=166650)

ReplayRandall 09-09-2021 02:51 PM

2021 NFL Weekly Bets
 
Week #1

Philly +165

Carolina -200

Secondbest 09-12-2021 10:13 AM

Philly +3 1/2
Minn. -3
NE. -3 1/2
ARI. +3

sharkey11 09-12-2021 02:51 PM

NE - 3

ReplayRandall 09-12-2021 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReplayRandall (Post 2752944)
Week #1

Philly +165

Carolina -200

Week#1 2-0

Season 2-0

RT +265

geroge.burns99 09-12-2021 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReplayRandall (Post 2753703)
Week#1 2-0

Season 2-0

RT +265

:ThmbUp:

sharkey11 09-12-2021 07:26 PM

very nice RR any kind of soup you want on the house. for me an old shoe . :pound: monday night balt. -5

CheckMark 09-13-2021 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReplayRandall (Post 2752944)
Week #1

Philly +165

Carolina -200

Nice calls on Sunday Randall!

lamboguy 09-13-2021 11:58 AM

great work Replay

Secondbest 09-13-2021 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Secondbest (Post 2753600)
Philly +3 1/2
Minn. -3
NE. -3 1/2
ARI. +3

2-2. Week 1.

sharkey11 09-14-2021 09:19 AM

zip -2 week 1 start fading my picks lol wk 2 Atl+10- Gb-10 Pha+4 gl all

ReplayRandall 09-22-2021 03:03 AM

Week # 3
 
Moneyline Bets

KC -300

Buffalo -385

Cleveland -310

Baltimore -385

Las Vegas -195

sharkey11 09-22-2021 02:29 PM

GB+3- Atl+3- LaR+1 Mia+3- running total 1-4 :ThmbDown: fade my picks lots $$$ to be made :lol:

ReplayRandall 09-26-2021 08:04 PM

Week #3--Got Lucky
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ReplayRandall (Post 2755977)
Moneyline Bets

KC -300 L

Buffalo -385 W

Cleveland -310 W

Baltimore -385 W--NFL Record 66 yd FG to Win

Las Vegas -195 W--OT Win

Week#3 4-1

Net +100

Season 6-1

RT +365

sharkey11 09-26-2021 08:12 PM

way to go RR .i could never lay those nose bleed prices . but congrats just the same . :headbanger:

sharkey11 09-27-2021 10:33 AM

week 4 hou+17- chi-3 nyj+7- over all season 5-4 sunday 4-0 +60 so far gl all :headbanger:

geroge.burns99 09-27-2021 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharkey11 (Post 2756877)
week 4 hou+17- chi-3 nyj+7- over all season 5-4 sunday 4-0 +60 so far gl all :headbanger:


Did you mistakenly pick the Jets? :lol:

Told my son this is last game I'm going to...

Not going to be a part of an 0-17 team.....

Its a shame , probably the best receiving core in years

and they cant even get the ball to them..

Mike

Robert Fischer 09-27-2021 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReplayRandall (Post 2756834)
Week#3 4-1

Net +100

Season 6-1

RT +365

very nice!

Marshall Bennett 09-27-2021 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geroge.burns99 (Post 2756879)
Did you mistakenly pick the Jets? :lol:

Told my son this is last game I'm going to...

Not going to be a part of an 0-17 team.....

Its a shame , probably the best receiving core in years

and they cant even get the ball to them..

Mike

One thing about the NFL. Each team is made up of the very best from college, and collectively they can beat any other team on any given day.
Of course the same could be said of the NCAA and high schools. The spirit that drives each of these groups, however, is of a whole different nature than the pros. The distinction is a story of its own, but I'm sure you know what I mean.

ReplayRandall 09-27-2021 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharkey11 (Post 2756078)
GB+3- Atl+3- LaR+1 Mia+3- running total 1-4 :ThmbDown: fade my picks lots $$$ to be made :lol:

The Shark goes 4-0!....Very nice, now stay hot!....:ThmbUp:

Edit--The Miami game might have been a push.

sharkey11 09-27-2021 02:24 PM

not for me RR plus 3.5 and thanks sir

geroge.burns99 09-27-2021 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett (Post 2756896)
One thing about the NFL. Each team is made up of the very best from college, and collectively they can beat any other team on any given day.
Of course the same could be said of the NCAA and high schools. The spirit that drives each of these groups, however, is of a whole different nature than the pros. The distinction is a story of its own, but I'm sure you know what I mean.

The new NFL is NOT what it was 20 years ago......

The word "DEPTH" is not in their vocabulary......

The corporate mentality is disgusting....

They pay a few people and the rest are all rookies....

Years ago , you had 3 quarters backs with ability to step it...

Now , if #1 goes down.....SEASON OVER!!

So sad .....probably last game I'll ever go to...

Mike

CheckMark 09-27-2021 09:46 PM

Next week and the weeks following I am going to name the threads "Week x NFL and Week x NCAAF Talk and Selections"

Sorry to everyone that I could not commit to a full season picks thread but thank you to those who have been posting their selections week after week

Good luck to all for the rest of the season!

PS: I will probably start posting my picks for NFL and NCAAF next week so stay tuned for either winning picks or fading picks lol.

sharkey11 10-04-2021 10:25 AM

week 4 2-1 7-5 season total week 5 Hou +9- Kc -3 gl every1

sharkey11 10-11-2021 10:36 AM

week 6 pha+7 NE+4 Bal -3 Tenn +4- week 5 1-1 season 8-6 + 50 gl all :headbanger:

sharkey11 10-19-2021 10:54 AM

week6 3-1 plus 90 for season = +140

sharkey11 10-22-2021 12:35 PM

week 7 pha@la raiders over 48- :ThmbUp:

CheckMark 10-22-2021 01:52 PM

Survivor Pick: Patriots over Jets

Still alive!!!

geroge.burns99 10-22-2021 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CheckMark (Post 2761436)
Survivor Pick: Patriots over Jets

Still alive!!!

bad move...rookie QB breakout game

CheckMark 10-22-2021 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geroge.burns99 (Post 2761452)
bad move...rookie QB breakout game

I put that in way before the season started so I can't switch now I so far have had
Week 2: Bucs WON
Week 3: Ravens WON
Week 4: Bills WON
Week 5: Packers WON
Week 6: Rams WON

This is straight-up selection survivor not ATS so it makes it "less" stressful if you think this game is going to be a battle

I never had a selection in Week 1 because I never knew my group was even doing a Survivor this year so they allowed me to join lol

geroge.burns99 10-22-2021 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CheckMark (Post 2761516)
I put that in way before the season started so I can't switch now I so far have had
Week 2: Bucs WON
Week 3: Ravens WON
Week 4: Bills WON
Week 5: Packers WON
Week 6: Rams WON

This is straight-up selection survivor not ATS so it makes it "less" stressful if you think this game is going to be a battle

I never had a selection in Week 1 because I never knew my group was even doing a Survivor this year so they allowed me to join lol

When i was in these type pools , it was a week by week you make a pick

I believe it more luck than strategy your way......

Say week 7 your pick was Vikings , but Cousins breaks a leg week 6...

Your screwed.....

week by week , you would change week 7's pick but still need to find a week for vikings later on...

more thinking involved instead of picking best team vs worse that week..

anyway...good luck

mike

PressThePace 10-24-2021 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharkey11 (Post 2761408)
week 7 pha@la raiders over 48- :ThmbUp:

BOOM!

sharkey11 10-24-2021 07:16 PM

that one i all but gave up on lol half only 24 points im thinking im gonna lose it by the lousey half point . i tryed to get 48 but no way . i dont like giving the half point ever . but thanks very much and best of luck sir :headbanger:

sharkey11 10-25-2021 10:37 AM

week 8 lac-5- minn+2- week 7 1-0 9-6 +150 for season .remember these plays are for informational purposes only and gambling where prohibited is forbiden :pound:gl to one an all . ? anyone hear from RR this is his thread hope all is well with him:headbanger:

sharkey11 11-01-2021 12:37 PM

week 8 0-2 -220 season -70 week 9 lac -3 car +3 den+7- good luck to all :headbanger:

sharkey11 11-07-2021 07:56 PM

week 9 1-1-1 minus juice 10 total for season -80 :sleeping:

sharkey11 11-08-2021 10:30 AM

week 10 bets no+3 car+10- gb-5 den-2 best of luck too all:headbanger:

Inner Dirt 11-08-2021 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharkey11 (Post 2764975)
week 9 1-1-1 minus juice 10 total for season -80 :sleeping:


Considering about half the games had WTF results .500 isn't that bad.

sharkey11 11-14-2021 08:17 PM

week 10 3-1 +190 season= +110 on 13-10-1 record :headbanger:

sharkey11 11-15-2021 09:28 AM

week 11 indy+7 az-1- atl+6 kc-2- gl all :headbanger:

thaskalos 11-15-2021 04:26 PM

I paid a tout $50 for his best computerized pick yesterday. He gave me Cleveland (+2.5) against New England.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:35 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2022 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Do you use energy percentages?
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2022 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.