Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Susan Rice (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=137500)

Lemon Drop Husker 04-04-2017 02:02 AM

Susan Rice

Yep. She knew nothing.

tucker6 04-04-2017 07:27 AM

"I had no knowledge of any surveillance of Trump and his associates when I worked there."

chadk66 04-04-2017 09:27 AM

I heard they are working on a cell for her and Hillary to share.

boxcar 04-04-2017 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chadk66 (Post 2147749)
I heard they are working on a cell for her and Hillary to share.

The two deserve one another. May they build a special cell for these cellmates designed for SRO.

chadk66 04-04-2017 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boxcar (Post 2147773)
The two deserve one another. May they build a special cell for these cellmates designed for SRO.

I hope they throw a strap on in there for them to fight over :puke:

dkithore 04-04-2017 12:14 PM

It is funny and sad to watch MSM arguing with Senator Paul about Susan Rice. All their sand castles are awash.

chadk66 04-04-2017 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dkithore (Post 2147796)
It is funny and sad to watch MSM arguing with Senator Paul about Susan Rice. All their sand castles are awash.

their world is being turned upside down. this is really going to get interesting in regards to the press. they can't help themselves, they think their survival depends on the progressive liberal agenda. it's now blowing up in their faces. It'll be lucky if there is more than a handful of real news organizations left in two years. No wonder fox's ratings are going up up up

Marshall Bennett 04-04-2017 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chadk66 (Post 2147860)
their world is being turned upside down. this is really going to get interesting in regards to the press. they can't help themselves, they think their survival depends on the progressive liberal agenda. it's now blowing up in their faces. It'll be lucky if there is more than a handful of real news organizations left in two years. No wonder fox's ratings are going up up up

You're absolutely right. They're dodging so much "in your face" reality already. Those of us that see the implosion know its real, and they know it too. Its a matter of how much denial they can withstand before either walking away in shame and hide, or finally admit the truth that they're on the wrong side of the fence. Eventually without a fix and change, they'll destroy their party completely. Though this might seem appealing to the right, I'm not sure it would be good for the country, the government in particular. A two party system is necessary, One keeps the other in check and under control.
When one is as corrupted and damaged as the Democrat party currently is however, this theory flies out the window.

chadk66 04-04-2017 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett (Post 2147903)
You're absolutely right. They're dodging so much "in your face" reality already. Those of us that see the implosion know its real, and they know it too. Its a matter of how much denial they can withstand before either walking away in shame and hide, or finally admit the truth that they're on the wrong side of the fence. Eventually without a fix and change, they'll destroy their party completely. Though this might seem appealing to the right, I'm not sure it would be good for the country, the government in particular. A two party system is necessary, One keeps the other in check and under control.
When one is as corrupted and damaged as the Democrat party currently is however, this theory flies out the window.

we need a zero party system

JustRalph 04-04-2017 07:11 PM

It's going to get worse. The minute Gorsuch is on the court I will be celebrating. Praying for another seat. :jump:

Then when the rulings start coming down ....:headbanger:

woodtoo 04-04-2017 07:43 PM

Stick a fork in it. This rice is fried :eek:

davew 04-04-2017 08:07 PM

Wasn't she the one that invented the spontaneous protest in Benghazi because of a youtube video? She lives in an alternative universe.....

Clocker 04-04-2017 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davew (Post 2147990)
Wasn't she the one that invented the spontaneous protest in Benghazi because of a youtube video? She lives in an alternative universe.....

It took greater minds than that to come up with such political brilliance. Rice was only the messenger, i.e., sacrificial lamb. The whole thing has Hillary's fingerprints all over it.

While I suspect the plot was a group-think effort, the coordinator was that eminent global scholar, Ben Rhodes. The following is from the rabidly right-wing Washington Post, so the story may be biased by their opposition to the Obama White House. :p

Quote:

New White House e-mails made public Tuesday by conservative Judicial Watch further support that the Obama team wanted then-U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice to stress that a video disparaging the Prophet Muhammad was the catalyst for a series of anti-American protests across the Islamic world, including the deadly attacks on the Benghazi mission in September 2012.

In an e-mail with the subject line: “PREP CALL with Susan,” deputy national security adviser for strategic communications Ben Rhodes wrote that one of the goals before Rice went on the Sunday news shows after the killing of four Americans was to “underscore these protests are rooted in an Internet video, and not a broader failure of policy.” While the video appeared to be the cause of dozens of protests, it remains in question what impact it had on the attackers in Libya, where four Americans were killed, including U.S. Ambassador to Libya J. Christopher Stevens. The video was produced in the United States by a California real estate developer.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/in-the-loop/wp/2014/04/29/white-house-email-reinforces-benghazi-talking-points/?utm_term=.eae29d66cb13

MutuelClerk 04-04-2017 08:24 PM

The problem with Susan Rice is both sides have plenty of them. Party above country. These parties hate each more than ISIS. Yet people keep electing them. P.T. Barnum.

davew 04-11-2017 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MutuelClerk (Post 2147994)
The problem with Susan Rice is both sides have plenty of them. Party above country. These parties hate each more than ISIS. Yet people keep electing them. P.T. Barnum.

No one voted for her. But the social justice ICON Al Sharpton says the Repubs are just jealous of successful black women.

http://observer.com/2017/04/al-sharp...rs-april-ryan/