Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Advance Deposit Wagering (ADW) (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Twinspires=lookout (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=172508)

Cutter14 09-15-2022 08:01 PM

Twinspires=lookout

Today they sent me an e-mail saying that if I deposited $50.00 they would give me a $25.00 bonus---The e-mail stated that I had to opt in..Upon following the instructions it then said I wasn't eligible. I started a chat and got absolutely nowhere- I sent them a copy to their customer service as per their instructions-The individual said he never received it and wanted me to redo my browser--I told him for the $25.00 the heck with it--I told him to close out my account and we are done--He wanted my password and zip code even though he had my account # and e-mail-He said he was not able to do so-After many years of doing business with them and spending thousands of dollars I asked him if he thought I was going through this to scam him for $25.00--I told him to have a nice day ---Just blows me away how some companies treat their customers

BroadwayJoe 09-17-2022 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutter14 (Post 2830763)
Today they sent me an e-mail saying that if I deposited $50.00 they would give me a $25.00 bonus---The e-mail stated that I had to opt in..Upon following the instructions it then said I wasn't eligible. I started a chat and got absolutely nowhere- I sent them a copy to their customer service as per their instructions-The individual said he never received it and wanted me to redo my browser--I told him for the $25.00 the heck with it--I told him to close out my account and we are done--He wanted my password and zip code even though he had my account # and e-mail-He said he was not able to do so-After many years of doing business with them and spending thousands of dollars I asked him if he thought I was going through this to scam him for $25.00--I told him to have a nice day ---Just blows me away how some companies treat their customers

Did you read the requirements to get that $25 ?

Twinspires has been the scum of the ADW's out there and will never change!!!

Garbage7 09-17-2022 10:47 AM

Yes I read the requirements-it said I needed to deposit 50 to get 25 and I needed an e-mail from them which they sent me

castaway01 09-18-2022 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garbage7 (Post 2831100)
Yes I read the requirements-it said I needed to deposit 50 to get 25 and I needed an e-mail from them which they sent me

I don't really understand having a meltdown over this. I get email offers from Draftkings and other sports wagering or fantasy sites all the time that I turn out not to be eligible for. It's mildly annoying but if you like their service otherwise it's pretty short-sighted to have a tantrum over this and quit altogether. So you weren't eligible for $25 but you're betting "thousands"---who cares?

castaway01 09-18-2022 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutter14 (Post 2830763)

Also you might want to keep track of which of your aliases you're using when posting. Not sure if you're Cutter or Garbage (well, the second one clearly).

Cutter14 09-18-2022 04:15 PM

you are an idiot

You dont know me so watch what you say-It's not a meltdown it's doing what's right---Have a nice day--not castaway--assaway

headhawg 09-18-2022 06:05 PM

Looks like a bit of a meltdown to me...

Cutter14 09-18-2022 06:20 PM

Balls

NO it's not a meltdown--It's called balls and standing up for what's right-just keep your head buried and and allow yourself to be lied to and accept it--If that's the way you live your life good for you--

headhawg 09-18-2022 06:33 PM

Your response to castaway was uncalled for. You clearly have anger issues. And I fail to see anything you have done as ballsy. All this angst over $25. Get help.

And why do you need two accounts here?

Cutter14 09-18-2022 06:41 PM

Enough

Enough of this but if you knew how to read you will see that he started by calling me garbage---as far as Im concerned topic is closed and I'm very happy with some of my other ADW's AND THEY DON'T OFFER ANY BONUS and DON'T LIE

PaceAdvantage 09-18-2022 06:57 PM

PhantomOnTour 09-18-2022 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutter14 (Post 2831388)
Enough of this but if you knew how to read you will see that he started by calling me garbage---as far as Im concerned topic is closed and I'm very happy with some of my other ADW's AND THEY DON'T OFFER ANY BONUS and DON'T LIE

Isn't that your other name?

BroadwayJoe 09-18-2022 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhantomOnTour (Post 2831395)
Isn't that your other name?

A name is a name...no matter how many it is

I was going with MrRetard but PA would have figure that out preaty fast....

I wanted to catch Tom's record(100,000+) but looks like I'm out of luck in this life

:lol::lol::lol: