Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   PizzaGate ..... (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=134983)

JustRalph 12-04-2016 09:46 PM

PizzaGate .....

FantasticDan 12-04-2016 10:06 PM

'Dat you, EasyGoer89? :bang:

ElKabong 12-04-2016 10:09 PM

People really fall for the fake news stuff? Lol

How do I get in on the action? I need to spread rumors about nefarious goings on in Norman Oklahoma....recruiting season is here....

EasyGoer89 12-04-2016 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRalph

Total setup, he wasn't investigating any 'fake news' story and guess what ladies and gents, the independent journalists aren't going away, they're not going to just 'forget' about this, they're going to keep this trending until something is done about it.

Anything CNN posts is fake news.

EasyGoer89 12-04-2016 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElKabong
People really fall for the fake news stuff? Lol

How do I get in on the action? I need to spread rumors about nefarious goings on in Norman Oklahoma....recruiting season is here....

There's still a lot of people who think CNN is 'real' news, slowly but surely though, people are catching on, the Clinton News Network will be a distant memory in the near future.

barahona44 12-04-2016 11:22 PM

I never understood why people put anchovies on their pizza.

EMD4ME 12-04-2016 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EasyGoer89
There's still a lot of people who think CNN is 'real' news, slowly but surely though, people are catching on, the Clinton News Network will be a distant memory in the near future.

You're mouth, to gods ears.

johnhannibalsmith 12-04-2016 11:36 PM

Damn Bernie supporter.

Tom 12-05-2016 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barahona44
I never understood why people put anchovies on their pizza.

:eek::eek::eek::eek: Have you tried it?????

HalvOnHorseracing 12-05-2016 08:51 AM

Well one thing we can agree on is fake news can do a lot of damage to innocent people.

chadk66 12-05-2016 08:51 AM

I saw that guy at the pipeline riots in North Dakota:D

classhandicapper 12-05-2016 10:58 AM

First and foremost, I have no idea whatsoever if any aspect of #Pizzagate is true. However, curiosity got the best of me.

1. I have read all the relevant wikileaks emails, verified the Breitbart tweets about Podesta from just before his death where he flat out accused Podesta of covering for crimes like this, verified the fact that Alefantis lied about the basement of the pizzeria when recently interviewed, and found the police photos of suspects in a missing child case that look amazingly like the Podesta brothers in wikipedia (they are not just floating around in memes). I have not been able to verify other circumstantial evidence like missing children in nearby Virginia, paintings that depict children in bondage, and other evidence of deviant behavior on personal social media accounts, but I have seen the reports of those floating around.

2. The mainstream reporting on this case has been as close as you can get to fake planted stories as is possible (NY Times, WaPo, and BBC). Each and every article left out the most relevant evidence from above (albeit all circumstantial) and instead referred to totally irrelevant emails and other such nonsense to make it seem like any reasonable person would be crazy to consider this case as possible.

There maybe nothing here. Either ignore the story altogether or do some independent research. However, in my book, the mainstream media has gone from despicably biased on politics to essentially the enemy of everyone that seeks the truth on any and all issues (political or not).

Finally, when thinking about whether something like this is even possible, I'll remind everyone that sexual abuse and pedophilia made its way into day care centers, public schools, and even the Catholic Church. Exactly what would be shocking about the possibility that some powerful people in politics are involved?

ElKabong 12-05-2016 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HalvOnHorseracing
Well one thing we can agree on is fake news can do a lot of damage to innocent people.

Dan Rather ran a fake news story about GW Bush in 2004....Didn't see the mainstream media go after him for it.

classhandicapper 12-05-2016 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EasyGoer89
Total setup, he wasn't investigating any 'fake news' story and guess what ladies and gents, the independent journalists aren't going away, they're not going to just 'forget' about this, they're going to keep this trending until something is done about it.

Anything CNN posts is fake news.

I have no idea whether this was some crazy guy or not. My guess is that it probably was. But I hope responsible independent investigators keep looking into this case. If there's nothing there, there's nothing there. But IMO there's clearly enough there to warrant investigation by someone other than the liars in the media. What they need is a complaint or witness.

woodtoo 12-05-2016 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRalph

Lets bring some seriousness to the subject; On Nov.7th the Association of
Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) published a statement calling on Clinton Campaign to clarify position on "spirit cooking" practices, regarding its main practitioner Marina Abramovic. "the public health implications of the practice are disturbing, and Hillary Clinton, as an advocate for health, ought to address this issue, body fluids are an obvious health hazard, self-cutting is
pathological, and patients who do it are referred for psychiatric care."

They are talking about Abramovics e mails asking Tony Podesta to invite his brother John, Hillary's campaign manager to a spirit cooking dinner at her home.
Also if CNN says its "fake news" you KNOW there is something there and to dig deeper.
When I tried to google this statement I could not find it, used browsing history.