Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Harness Racing (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Scioto Sunday 6-7 (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=158564)

Muddy 06-07-2020 12:27 PM

Scioto Sunday 6-7

R1) :1: Loutenant moves up to nw10 to be cl 30. Gets a driver upgrade might worth a bet if price is right. Check out the replay of his last race.

A couple horses to watch Tuesday @ Mohawk off nice qualifiers.
R4) :7: Nylander
R6) :10: Johann

1GCFAN 06-08-2020 12:10 AM

Mud- The :1: seems to be a miserable post at SD. I don't know the stats but they have to be bad. Seems the :5: wins or is on the board nearly every race.

Widger and Delong had a good Sunday night. Wished they would have won for me. I did get a second from Sam. That last race was a gem for Delong. He sucked up third with the :10: from the gate saved ground and made a three wide move to win going away at 44-1.

Muddy 06-08-2020 10:03 AM

:1: +19 post is 3rd best behind only the :5: which is an amazing +71 and the :4: + 27. The :2: +5 the rest of the posts are Negative.

Friday night both the :1: & :5: were ITM 9 of the 14 races. Both with only 2 wins.

That one horse in the 1st was totally out classed. It needs a drop in class for sure.

bigeastbeast 06-08-2020 10:58 AM

Did you see the Northfield shipper last night?

Ghost Pine dead heated at 54-1,so I had to take 23-1.I also had the place Noah Z.Tam for $39.Still,my best three on the night failed to hit the board.So,you never know.

1GCFAN 06-08-2020 05:05 PM

Mud - Surprised by those stats for the :1:. I usually only watch the later events. The :5: isn't surprising as it has been the top post the last few years.

Beast - I joined the card a bit after your DH. I went back and looked an your Ghost Pine was a legitimate player.

IMO, overall the drivers haven't been that agresive compared to previous meets. I think it has to do with the horses needing races and maybe the connections are waiting for purses to get back to normal. They are running for 25% less than last year. The racino is allowed to open June 19.