Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Handicapping Discussion (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   FAKE PLASTIC AND RECYCLED TIRES RACING (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63529)

exiles 11-07-2009 10:12 PM

FAKE PLASTIC AND RECYCLED TIRES RACING

The powers that be have succeeded in turning a skill game into a lottery.

fake plastic payoffs

$14 #16 $ 8 $18 $52 $63 $44 $7

turf payoffs

$21 $6 $6 $8 $4 $3,80

PaceAdvantage 11-07-2009 10:20 PM

I kind of enjoy full fields with big payouts...and I hate fake dirt...there, I've said it!

bigmack 11-07-2009 10:21 PM

If you struggle making lettuce with the surface you ought not to play it.

Some people are and the the odds of winning any race today was no worse than 1 in 16. Lotto offers 1 in several million. Grab another analogy and stand in line to whine about synthetic.

By the way, isn't the 'fake plastic' in your title an oxymoron?

Charlie D 11-07-2009 10:27 PM

Quote:

$14 #16 $ 8 $18 $52 $63 $44 $7
Nice variery of returns and that is what a bettor should want to see

exiles 11-07-2009 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigmack
If you struggle making lettuce with the surface you ought not to play it.

Some people are and the the odds of winning any race today was no worse than 1 in 16. Lotto offers 1 in several million. Grab another analogy and stand in line to whine about synthetic.

By the way, isn't the 'fake plastic' in your title an oxymoron?

I had a very good day today betting good old dirt and turf races on AQU and FG, i also bet on the BC turf races, i leave the FAKE PLASTIC races to Lottery and Lotto players.

Charlie D 11-07-2009 10:45 PM

Are there not Dirt races that have similar $2.00 returns to those returned today???

exiles 11-07-2009 10:57 PM

[QUOTE=Charlie D]Are there not Dirt races that have similar $2.00 returns to those returned today???[/QUOTE

Of course there are, every day of the week , but the difference on dirt is that there are time proven angles that u can use to come up w/ such winners, what angle r u going to use on the fake plastic,( lets bet the cheapest horse in the race ala the BC DIRT MILE) breeding info could be useful i guess but we need more time proven statistics.

JustRalph 11-07-2009 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by exiles
I had a very good day today betting good old dirt and turf races on AQU and FG, i also bet on the BC turf races, i leave the FAKE PLASTIC races to Lottery and Lotto players.

I wish I had been that smart :lol:

Charlie D 11-07-2009 11:05 PM

Can you share the angles you are using to find 30, 40, 50 buck winners on Dirt please as i'm sure plenty of members of PA would be interested.

exiles 11-07-2009 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charlie D
Can you share the angles you are using to find 30, 40, 50 buck winners on Dirt please as i'm sure plenty of members of PA would be interested.

I will when i retire from the racing game.

bigmack 11-07-2009 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by exiles
Ii leave the FAKE PLASTIC races to Lottery and Lotto players.

Catchy. I don't believe I've heard or read 'fake plastic'.

Quite the slam of anyone that plays SA, DMR, HOL, CD, AP, WOO, KEE. They're lotto players huh? If it don't work for you, slam anyone else.

I get it. Sour grapes. Nothing more.

Charlie D 11-07-2009 11:17 PM

I've lost at this years BC despite Betting Conduit ro win, Cost of Freedom e/way, Mis McCall to win, Free Flying Soul e/way

(e/way = win with 2nd or 3rd)

I'll be back next year whether it's on Dirt, on Pro- Ride because this Great Game offers those opportunities.

exiles 11-07-2009 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigmack
Catchy. I don't believe I've heard or read 'fake plastic'.

Quite the slam of anyone that plays SA, DMR, HOL, CD, AP, WOO, KEE. They're lotto players huh? If it don't work for you, slam anyone else.

I get it. Sour grapes. Nothing more.

No sour grapes my friend, i have not bet a FAKE PLASTIC RACE since SA went plastic, the SA HOL dirt circuit was my bread and butter, my dirt angles worked there the best, fake plastic results are just too random for me , like a lottery.

exiles 11-07-2009 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charlie D
I've lost at this years BC despite Betting Conduit ro win, Cost of Freedom e/way, Mis McCall to win, Free Flying Soul e/way

(e/way = win with 2nd or 3rd)

I'll be back next year whether it's on Dirt, on Pro- Ride because this Great Game offers those opportunities.

I don't think PRO RIDE would exist next year.

Charlie D 11-07-2009 11:25 PM

Don't matter what it is made of or what it is called, Synthetics are here to stay and you either adapt or bet soley Turf or Dirt