Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Talk About a Conspiratorial Cover Up! (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=164373)

boxcar 04-21-2021 11:24 AM

Talk About a Conspiratorial Cover Up!

At least 9 teens shot at 12-year-old's birthday party — and not one of the 60 attendees will make a formal statement

What is wrong with this picture?

https://www.theblaze.com/news/teens-...e%20Daily%20AM

I'd say quite a bit!

The article talks about how heartless the shooter was to shoot into a crowd of kids; yet, isn't it just as heartless for parents who could have lost a child to remain silent, as though nothing ever happened?

Good grief! Are we living in strange days or what!?

stuball 04-21-2021 11:49 AM

Hmmmmm

Say what... I have an idea "let's take away all the guns in the country , that will fix it...:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

xtb 04-21-2021 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stuball (Post 2717454)
Say what... I have an idea "let's take away all the guns in the country , that will fix it...:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

"The sheep noticed that all the wolves killing sheep did so with their teeth, so they concluded that teeth were dangerous and were the reason they were being killed. The sheep therefore, removed their own teeth. The wolves continued to kill sheep."

TJDave 04-21-2021 02:25 PM

Obviously gang related.

I can understand the reluctance of witnesses coming forward. No way the police could protect them and their families 24/7.

jay68802 04-21-2021 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TJDave (Post 2717474)
Obviously gang related.

I can understand the reluctance of witnesses coming forward. No way the police could protect them and their families 24/7.

Of course, instead of helping the police, the next best thing is to wait for the retaliation. Hopefully it will be at a funeral or a wedding. Then everyone can point to the police for doing nothing.

Tom 04-21-2021 02:47 PM

Where the HELL were the SOCIAL WORKERS??????

boxcar 04-21-2021 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TJDave (Post 2717474)
Obviously gang related.

Wow! You just made the strongest case possible for gun ownership. :ThmbUp:

Elkchester Road 04-22-2021 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boxcar (Post 2717477)
Wow! You just made the strongest case possible for gun ownership. :ThmbUp:

As we know, boxcar, the other side doesn't see it that way. They can't explain the thought process behind seeing it the way they do...but they can attack the way you view it. A G E N D A

TJDave 04-22-2021 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elkchester Road (Post 2717611)
As we know, boxcar, the other side doesn't see it that way. They can't explain the thought process behind seeing it the way they do...but they can attack the way you view it. A G E N D A

What “other side” ?

I support gun ownership. I own several.

Elkchester Road 04-23-2021 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TJDave (Post 2717622)
What “other side” ?

I support gun ownership. I own several.

Then I wasn't talking to you. Don't be disingenuous.