Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Paceadvantage difficulty loading recently (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=132208)

highnote 07-14-2016 11:29 PM

Paceadvantage difficulty loading recently

For the past 4 or 5 days the Paceadvantage website is not loading the way it normally does. Sometimes I get a page not found error after several minutes of the spinning circle.

Other websites load normally for me which make me think it is the PA website, but I can't rule out that it could be my computer.

Is anyone else having this problem?

JustRalph 07-14-2016 11:33 PM

Been having it tonight.

highnote 07-14-2016 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRalph
Been having it tonight.

Maybe the service provider is having trouble with their server?

fast4522 07-14-2016 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by highnote
Maybe the service provider is having trouble with their server?

Obama is going to sign in under his PA handle and tell you guys it is global warming.

dartman51 07-15-2016 12:25 AM

The server got moved to a basement in Chappaqua, N.Y. The F.B.I. is investigating. :D

Actor 07-15-2016 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by highnote
For the past 4 or 5 days the Paceadvantage website is not loading the way it normally does. Sometimes I get a page not found error after several minutes of the spinning circle.

Other websites load normally for me which make me think it is the PA website, but I can't rule out that it could be my computer.

Is anyone else having this problem?

I am.

highnote 07-15-2016 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dartman51
The server got moved to a basement in Chappaqua, N.Y. The F.B.I. is investigating. :D

Monitoring the PA website? No wonder nothing gets done in Washington! :faint:

Greyfox 07-15-2016 01:52 AM

I've found the site slow to load on several evenings for the last few weeks around 1:30 AM EDT or a little later.
I suspected that some type of maintenance was being done at that time.
This evening seems okay.

highnote 07-15-2016 02:04 AM

I've been having delays about every 3 or 4 page loads it seems. Some delays are longer than others.

tucker6 07-15-2016 06:26 AM

I've been having it time out once every week or two for months now. I come back to it 10-15 minutes later and it's as if nothing ever happened. I assumed server issue.

Tom 07-15-2016 07:42 AM

Every morning around 7:30.
I log on, read one or two posts, then when I try to go to another, everything stops and the little spinning donut takes over.

I log off, try to come back and can't get to the site for anywhere from 5-10 minutes to half an hour.

sammy the sage 07-15-2016 07:57 AM

had problems with A, flash player update 22...froze up any website that has advertising...had to delete it...

rosenowsr 07-15-2016 08:17 AM

I was having the same problem, trying to access this site.This cured it for me.

Go to command line prompt and type in ipconfig /flushdns, be sure to have a space between the ipconfig and the forward slash.

Hope this helps.

tucker6 07-15-2016 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom
Every morning around 7:30.
I log on, read one or two posts, then when I try to go to another, everything stops and the little spinning donut takes over.

I log off, try to come back and can't get to the site for anywhere from 5-10 minutes to half an hour.

just think what your post count would be without speed bumps.

tucker6 07-15-2016 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rosenowsr
I was having the same problem, trying to access this site.This cured it for me.

Go to command line prompt and type in ipconfig /flushdns, be sure to have a space between the ipconfig and the forward slash.

Hope this helps.

Thanks. Let's see if that does the trick.