Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Racing Discussion (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Maximum Security (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=159987)

dilanesp 08-22-2020 09:43 PM

Maximum Security

Looks like he survived the trainer switch just fine. Looking forward to him in the BC.

Onesome 08-22-2020 09:46 PM

Right now the stewards should be on the phone with Sheriffs asking for what the trainer instructions were because there was absolutely no ****ing reason for Victor to pull on the 1 when he nearly defeated MS on the front end last time out.

Well other than Victor is also a regular ride for Bob too.

Pure ****ing joke.

GMB@BP 08-22-2020 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onesome (Post 2645249)
Right now the stewards should be on the phone with Sheriffs asking for what the trainer instructions were because there was absolutely no ****ing reason for Victor to pull on the 1 when he nearly defeated MS on the front end last time out.

Pure ****ing joke.

Honestly thats like the 3rd time Victor has done that with the horse, hard to believe it was not completely intentional. Bettors should have known it was 50/50 he would do it again.

Tor Ekman 08-22-2020 09:47 PM

Quote:

Pure ****ing joke.

Seriously???

Onesome 08-22-2020 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tor Ekman (Post 2645252)
Seriously???

Yep

In any real international racing jurisdiction Victor would be facing tough questions from the stewards trying to avoid a lengthy ban.

dilanesp 08-22-2020 09:57 PM

Midcourt is suspect at 10 furlongs. No way does he survive a speed duel. Espinoza made a reasonable choice.

Tor Ekman 08-22-2020 09:58 PM

Sorry, just watched it again, and I'm not seeing it.

Tor Ekman 08-22-2020 10:00 PM

I think some people just don't want to let this horse get out from under the cloud which, BTW, is none of its doing

ronsmac 08-22-2020 10:02 PM

Quote:

Pure ****ing joke.

Those tactics gave Midcourt zero chance , not that I thought he was going to win today but it was over 50 yards into the race.

burnsy 08-22-2020 10:43 PM

I agree with the criticism but the horse broke poorly for him from the rail. I thought it was the only exacta to bet, so I lost. Maybe he hustles him into the pocket.... maybe the rail was bad... he’s the only one that takes it.... who knows. But the guy calling it redemption on TV and all made me laugh. This horse has really lost one race and won almost every major race in all four corners of the world. Yeah, he needs tons of redemption. Walk over . Pacific Classic :coffee: Seriously, dirt? Whose been better ?

AMPHAR 08-22-2020 10:50 PM

THE CHAMP IS HERE!

Stolen Derby.

Mud Court stayed at mid court while the CHAMP dunked.

Too bad War of Will is smoking grass now and Country House still sick.

dilanesp 08-22-2020 11:03 PM

The race to look forward to is against Tiz the Law.

GMB@BP 08-23-2020 12:01 AM

Which races in Midcourt pp's were good efforts when he was a midpack /stalker?

dilanesp 08-23-2020 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GMB@BP (Post 2645306)

Which were good efforts at 10 furlongs?

SharpCat 08-23-2020 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GMB@BP (Post 2645306)

Your mistaking this horse as a speed horse. In his 1st 3 wins he was next to last, next to last and last after a 1/4 mile. Just a quick glance at all his pp's shows he was on the lead 3 times after a 1/4 mile. The other 10 races he was no where near the lead after a 1/4 mile.

Obviously he ran 3 of his best races on the lead, but outside of those 3 races he's never been quick enough to make the lead. Definitely more the horse than the jockey.