Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Handicapping Discussion (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   *Handicapping Methods-Spot Play Testing-Software Etc (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=129208)

cloud9 01-18-2018 10:58 AM

I called him on Jan 6 , 8 , 11 , 12 , 12 , I tried to call him the last two days but now the phone number is out of serves .

mikesal57 01-18-2018 11:08 AM

and the story goes on......

oughtoh 01-18-2018 12:31 PM

This is sad.

lamboguy 01-18-2018 05:54 PM

i spoke to Greg once about a year ago and he sounded like a pretty solid guy.

something must have happened to him, i can only wish him the very best no matter what it is.

in my opinion, i don't think he is ducking anyone or everyone here. i hope he is ok and that we have him posting again because these programs seemed to be his whole life.

REBel 01-18-2018 06:45 PM

programmer

I recall him mentioning his programmer and said to contact him if you wanted some software developed. I recall his name was Steve and listed a phone number, I think. It's on this thread somewhere.

If you haven't received your ordered software, you might want to try and reach him.

REBel

cloud9 01-18-2018 07:38 PM

So for I cant find Greg's programmers phone number . If anybody finds it please post it .

Floyd 01-18-2018 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cloud9 (Post 2262880)
So for I cant find Greg's programmers phone number . If anybody finds it please post it .

All I recall is that his name is "Steve" and he's known to post here. I, too, am concerned for Greg. I owe him a great debt, his software has really enhanced my life.

Longshot6977 01-18-2018 11:15 PM

I remember reading here the programmer's name is, I think, Steve Farmer. And I think I read it here a while ago that Greg's last name is Banner.

There is a Raider's Nation podcast guy named Raider Greg in California and this guy's pic looks a little similar to NorCalGreg and Greg always talked about the Raiders. Raider Greg's bio says he was an ex-fireman too. Does anyone know if Greg ever mentioned he was a fireman? Raider Greg also said he had a back operation back in July, could this be the same Greg who is hosting Raider Nation? Look at the host on the right side of this page and see if it looks like NCG. http://raidernationpodcast.com/

I could be wrong about all of this, but after researching MIA NCG, I thought it best to share it with everyone to get their input.

ultracapper 01-19-2018 12:38 AM

Raider Greg is Greg Louzao

PaceAdvantage 01-20-2018 04:55 PM

If people want me to disappear this thread, I'll be happy to...just don't know what purpose it will serve in the long run.

MONEY 01-20-2018 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2263808)
If people want me to disappear this thread, I'll be happy to...just don't know what purpose it will serve in the long run.

Here's the problem.

"I don't know where else to go--I can't get anyone to listen to me. Has anyone had any "domain-type" dealings with 1AND1..the parent company of
MAIL.COM? I sell horseracing software under the name of NORCALGREG. The little outfit PACE-VIEW. Been doing welluntil I captured the interest of 1 AND 1. They literally took another site --a blog that honestly wasn't doing much with. I swear to you they first apologized and said it was a clerical error. Then they changed their tune and said the site was abandoned...so they have the right to just take it for themselves."

https://productforums.google.com/for...k/tW8bx5plAwAJ

You may need to remove Pace-View from your links on your home page.

PaceAdvantage 01-20-2018 05:31 PM

Wowsers...

Speed Figure 01-20-2018 05:58 PM

Is this the next episode of America Greed?:puke:

mikesal57 01-20-2018 07:43 PM

PA.... Mike

Don't make it disappear
Just close it...
Make a note... Due to the absents of the threads owner this will be temporary closed...
If anyone needs to continue please think about a private thread here...

That's it

Mike

Handiman 01-21-2018 12:25 AM

I am really confused. I spoke (through Computer) to Greg some time ago and he said he was from the East Bay around Oakland somewhere. We were going to meet at Golden Gate and play a couple of days if we could make the connection. But I see from the other post that Money says he is Gregg and from his avatar section it says he is from Houston.

What's up I wonder?

Handi:confused: