Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Handicapping Software (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   RPM (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=145421)

stk128 06-12-2018 10:04 PM

RPM

does RPM have any good software programs, and what are thy?

mikesal57 06-12-2018 11:23 PM

The answer to your question is.....
NO!!!!

Partsnut 06-13-2018 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikesal57 (Post 2328668)
The answer to your question is.....
NO!!!!

How do you qualify your response?
How many and which of the RPM products have you tried.?
Tell us about your experiences with RPM and why you are so adversed to their products..

mikesal57 06-13-2018 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Partsnut (Post 2328712)
How do you qualify your response?
How many and which of the RPM products have you tried.?
Tell us about your experiences with RPM and why you are so adversed to their products..

Come on Bill...you know better....

these systems has been rehashed since the 70's...

and if you keep it up, your going to wind up the group...lol

Mike

Partsnut 06-13-2018 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikesal57 (Post 2328714)
Come on Bill...you know better....

these systems has been rehashed since the 70's...

and if you keep it up, your going to wind up the group...lol

Mike

Mike,

I respect your opinion and I am not trying to be contrary or being defensive on behalf of RPM. I have no affiliation with them.
All I want is a justifiable response from anyone that has had either a negative or positive experience with RPM's products.:confused: A generalized statement, off the top of someones head, is useless to me or anyone that has not had experience with the products in question and is seeking an honest opinion.

fight 06-13-2018 11:59 AM

yes

2m2p.com they sell or go direct to web the BEST customer service ever .

FakeNameChanged 06-13-2018 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fight (Post 2328782)
2m2p.com they sell or go direct to web the BEST customer service ever .

Since you're obviously knowledgeable about their product, why not give us some background? I looked at their website the other week when someone else was praising it, and their product looks somewhat similar to Pace-view/Platinum for about 1.5-2 X the price. Greg's customers are frequently on here, telling how they play some of Pace-View's different programs. Unless critiquing another product on PA isn't allowed, since they're not a paid advertiser. Not sure of PA's rules on that.

PaceAdvantage 06-13-2018 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whosonfirst (Post 2328807)
Since you're obviously knowledgeable about their product, why not give us some background? I looked at their website the other week when someone else was praising it, and their product looks somewhat similar to Pace-view/Platinum for about 1.5-2 X the price. Greg's customers are frequently on here, telling how they play some of Pace-View's different programs. Unless critiquing another product on PA isn't allowed, since they're not a paid advertiser. Not sure of PA's rules on that.

People are free to discuss whatever they'd like in terms of products or services.

My one rule is that individuals with direct ties to the vendors or the vendors themselves cannot come on here and tout their offerings unless they are authorized advertisers.

thaskalos 06-13-2018 06:53 PM

I have bought and tried out 19 of the handicapping methods/systems that RPM sells in their catalog...and if I were on my computer instead of on my phone, then I would list them here by name. NONE of them have been worth the paper that they are printed on! And if the "Dr. Robert Anthony" who is featured there is the noted psychologist who goes by the same name...then he should be ashamed of himself. :ThmbDown:

AndyC 06-13-2018 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thaskalos (Post 2328926)
I have bought and tried out 19 of the handicapping methods/systems that RPM sells in their catalog...and if I were on my computer instead of on my phone, then I would list them here by name. NONE of them have been worth the paper that they are printed on! And if the "Dr. Robert Anthony" who is featured there is the noted psychologist who goes by the same name...then he should be ashamed of himself. :ThmbDown:

How does the old saying go? Fool me once shame on you, fool me 19 times....?

mikesal57 06-13-2018 08:35 PM

Here we gooooo......

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

thaskalos 06-14-2018 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyC (Post 2328956)
How does the old saying go? Fool me once shame on you, fool me 19 times....?

They all sounded so promising, though. My favorite one was from about 25 years ago...featuring a comprehensive handicapping method which was proven profitable at all the tracks in the country. But, I remember wondering...since there was no simulcast wagering back then...how was the system's creator able to validate this method across all the tracks in the nation? As I kept reading the advertising copy, though...the obvious answer soon revealed itself. The method's creator was a long-time pilot for a major commercial airline, and he would apply his method at all the tracks of the cities that he would fly into...thus securing for himself a nice and steady supplementary income.

Alas...tragedy befell him after years of profitable horseplay, and he was diagnosed with a life-threatening illness...which put an end to his country-wide travel, and his lucrative side-job. With no local track to play at, he had regretfully decided to sell his highly-profitable method to the public...but he would restrict the sale to a predetermined number of lucky customers, in order to avoid overly suppressing the odds of the winning horses.

How could a mere mortal resist? I sent my check out to him as fast as I could...

mikesal57 06-14-2018 08:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)
and lets not talk about their great customer service....

AndyC 06-14-2018 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thaskalos (Post 2329089)
.....How could a mere mortal resist? I sent my check out to him as fast as I could...

I have sent my share of checks chasing the holy grail of handicapping.

Tom 06-14-2018 10:51 AM

Snapcapper Pro.....should be here today or tomorrow.....I paid for express delivery! :headbanger: