Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Sarah Sanders (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=141381)

woodtoo 10-19-2017 03:03 PM

Sarah Sanders

Press beating just underway. :pound:

woodtoo 10-19-2017 03:47 PM

Outstanding speech by General Kelly.

woodtoo 10-19-2017 05:33 PM

Congress critter Fredrica Wilson called "empty barrel" by Gen. Kelly, dispicable woman.:puke:

Tom 10-19-2017 05:42 PM

We should Beat the Press for the ridiculous callous attempt to politicize a soldier's death.

The press in the country do not deserve to be allowed to operate. They deserve to be beaten in the streets and left bleeding.

woodtoo 10-19-2017 06:21 PM

I have a new name for them Urinalists.

FantasticDan 10-19-2017 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom (Post 2232875)
We should Beat the Press for the ridiculous callous attempt to politicize a soldier's death.

Psst.. Trump started the whole thing.. for no reason.. as usual.. :bang: :sleeping:

Tom 10-19-2017 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FantasticDan (Post 2232891)
Psst.. Trump started the whole thing.. for no reason.. as usual.. :bang: :sleeping:

No, he didn't.
I'm talking about the press briefing in the WH press room with no Trump - the press was all over the lies told by that democrat scumbag.

woodtoo 10-19-2017 06:35 PM

He called to console her on her loss, unbeknownst to any one Freddierik Wilson was listening in as they drove and proceeded to opine when it was none of her damn business. Only for political points that will surely backfire.

As you do with most of your comments. Cripes.

FantasticDan 10-19-2017 06:53 PM

The only reason any of this condolence call stuff is even an issue is because Trump decided to take a legitimate question about the soldiers killed in Niger and turn it into a bizarre narcissistic attack on previous presidents..

I make the best condolence calls.. Obama and the other presidents never made any, only me.. I like to do that sort of thing, they didn't care to..

So please spare us your "politicizing" fake outrage. :sleeping:

woodtoo 10-19-2017 07:59 PM

Trump always trying to do the best. Cant say as much for Fredric Wilson.

kingfin66 10-19-2017 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woodtoo (Post 2232926)
Trump always trying to do the best. Cant say as much for Fredric Wilson.

The thing is, it would have been awesome if he just did the best, but did it quietly without chest thumping. And if he was so compelled to tell the world that he makes the calls, which is prerogative, why add to it an attempt to bash former presidents.

Tom 10-19-2017 09:51 PM

Uh, because they deserved it?

chrisl 10-19-2017 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FantasticDan (Post 2232906)
The only reason any of this condolence call stuff is even an issue is because Trump decided to take a legitimate question about the soldiers killed in Niger and turn it into a bizarre narcissistic attack on previous presidents..

I make the best condolence calls.. Obama and the other presidents never made any, only me.. I like to do that sort of thing, they didn't care to..

So please spare us your "politicizing" fake outrage. :sleeping:

Thank God, it was not the same video made against them, that caused Benghazi.

kingfin66 10-20-2017 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom (Post 2232958)
Uh, because they deserved it?

Why did they deserve it? How does Trump know if they made calls or not? Why does he care? Now he has put himself into a situation where some families are saying that he has not called them. Trump, of course, says they are lying. Like I said, it is wonderful if he calls the families even if the words do not come out well, but why can't he do it without fanfare?

davew 10-20-2017 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingfin66 (Post 2233007)
Why did they deserve it? How does Trump know if they made calls or not? Why does he care? Now he has put himself into a situation where some families are saying that he has not called them. Trump, of course, says they are lying. Like I said, it is wonderful if he calls the families even if the words do not come out well, but why can't he do it without fanfare?

vice president Pence did not get a call when his son died

ElKabong 10-20-2017 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davew (Post 2233016)

And, who was Potus at that time? Please remind me.

Fager Fan 10-20-2017 08:24 AM

Quote:

Him too? I thought it was Kelly who didn't get a call.

Trump stuck his foot in his mouth with what he said about past Presidents not calling. Life would be easier if he'd quit sticking foot in mouth.

But does anyone really believe Trump wasn't sincere in offering condolences? Did the words he choose come off wrong? Perhaps, but then how many times does that happen with us? Saying the right thing on a death isn't easy. I'm sure it's a regular occurrence that a grieving family member reminds themselves that the word bungler or platitude giver had good intentions.

This non-cowgirl in her silly cowgirl hats should be ashamed of herself but instead she's extremely pleased with herself.

davew 10-20-2017 09:38 AM

Quote:

oops, I was wrong

reckless 10-20-2017 10:05 AM

Here we have a 4-Star Marine general who losses his son in combat and your anti-America ex-president Barry Soetoro does not make a single phone call to him... not to mention the other heroes who lost their lives in defense of this country as well. He ignored these grieving families as well.

Yes, Gen. Kelly showed much class when he said that a phone call was not necessary... but the fact remains this bum Obama has always been a creep and his very own actions on all these issues always proves me right.

Now, while Gen. Kelly gave Obama, the closeted, anti-American ex-president, a pass, which is his right and not ours... would all you Obama apologists please defend this callous creep when he sent the wife and parents of a deceased soldier a form letter, many, many months later, dammit, that included a misspelling of our dead heroes name?

Lemon Drop Husker 10-20-2017 10:13 AM

Yet another fantastic Democrat representative that has been in office since 1998 and has voted against any assistance or benefits to Veterans every time a chance has come about.

At least she is a "rock star" now.

woodtoo 10-20-2017 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lemon Drop Husker (Post 2233046)
Yet another fantastic Democrat representative that has been in office since 1998 and has voted against any assistance or benefits to Veterans every time a chance has come about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUCYXC4Y4dA

More like a rodeo clown.

woodtoo 10-20-2017 04:00 PM

In an interview she claims a dictionary says "empty barrel" is a racist term.:lol:

woodtoo 10-20-2017 05:21 PM

The presstitutes were in fine form today badgering Sarah with the same line of questions Kelly, Wilson, Niger.

Saw this direct Quote from Myeshia Johnson (widow)

"I want to set the record straight! I"m getting sick of this so called politician

using my husband as a political platform. Even by her own words she did not hear all of the conversation she only heard part of it.

This is what was said."

"they know the risk, they know what they sign up for but they still volunteer
to put their lives on the line for their fellow Americans. We owe them a debt that can never be repaid."

Tom 10-20-2017 10:50 PM

Democrats blame everything on racists an Russians.

kingfin66 10-21-2017 01:28 AM

Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUCYXC4Y4dA

What is with all the hats? Who does she think she is Bo Diddley?

davew 10-21-2017 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom (Post 2233295)
Democrats blame everything on racists an Russians.

funny how they always accuse others of doing what they are doing

stuball 10-21-2017 08:38 AM

She's all hat and no cattle

CincyHorseplayer 10-21-2017 08:46 AM

Just pathetic. The constant state of hostility in politics is just pure dysfunction. I keep up with current events but I have to withdraw from this life sapping reality often. Labels being thrown around is far worse than even saying f**k you in my opinion. The people that do this are simply degenerates. No better than some moron on the corner shouting obscenities.

Tom 10-21-2017 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stuball (Post 2233347)
She's all hat and no cattle

+1 :pound:

Lemon Drop Husker 10-21-2017 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CincyHorseplayer (Post 2233350)
Just pathetic. The constant state of hostility in politics is just pure dysfunction. I keep up with current events but I have to withdraw from this life sapping reality often. Labels being thrown around is far worse than even saying f**k you in my opinion. The people that do this are simply degenerates. No better than some moron on the corner shouting obscenities.

You should go out on Twitter.

That would ruin even Tony Robbins best day. :pound:

_______ 10-21-2017 10:40 AM

Let’s summarize:

10/4: Four American soldiers ambushed in Niger.
10/5: Sarah Sanders opens a press briefing with a statement on the soldiers killed, noting their sacrifice and expressing White House condolences. Trump, during a photo op with military leaders and their wives, says “this is the calm before the storm.”
10/6: Sanders is asked why the President hasn’t directly responded publicly to the deaths and notes the administrations response (hers) the day before. Trump off twitter for a day.
10/7: Trump at his golf course, then speaks at fund raiser in N. Carolina. Talks with reporters about Harvey Weinstein and N. Korea. Tweets about his phone call with Chuck Schumer.
10/8: Trump attacks Bob Corker, visits his golf course, tweets that he told Mike Pence to leave NFL game if players kneeled.
10/9: Trump tweets congratulations to Jerry Jones for saying he would bench players who kneeled during national anthem, then golfs with Lindsay Graham.
10/10: Trump meets with Tillerson. Active on twitter questioning tax breaks NFL receives, slamming ESPN host, and pushing back on stories that Kelly is about to resign.
10/11: Meets Canadian Prime Minister. Interviewed on Hannity. Talks about taxes.
10/12: Trump tweets that we can’t keep military and first responders in Puerto Rico forever. White House announces end of Obamacare subsidies.
10/13: Trump speaks at Value Voters summit. Tweets decision on Iran agreement. White House officials decline to explain why he hasn’t personally commented on deaths in Niger.
10/14: Trump again golfs with Lindsay Graham. Tweets his support for Ed Gillespie, touts his health care decision. Dinner that night at Trump International Hotel in DC.
10/15: Trump golfs with Rand Paul.
10/16: Trump asked by reporter at Rose Garden ceremony why he had not personally commented on the soldiers death. As often happens when he’s asked an uncomfortable question he scapegoats, making bizarre false allegations that past Presidents including Obama had not called or written to families of soldiers who died in the line of duty.

Fast forward a few days and the posters at PA are finally interested in the subject. Not because they want to note the soldiers sacrifice. Not because Trump dug himself another hole by not saying anything about it for 12 days and then lying about past administrations to excuse himself.

No.

The “Obama golfs too much and doesn’t respect our military” crowd here drilled down and found the core flaw.

There is a Democrat politicizing the issue.

Good job all. You really nailed it.

woodtoo 10-21-2017 10:50 AM

Uh no This is about a call to a widow and a congress critter who exploited and used a solemn moment to trash a sitting President.

And is now calling herself a rock star.

FantasticDan 10-21-2017 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woodtoo (Post 2233373)
Uh no This is about a call to a widow and a congress critter who exploited and used a solemn moment to trash a sitting President. And is now calling herself a rock star.

:lol: Putting the cherry on _______'s truth sundae :ThmbUp:

Tom 10-21-2017 11:18 AM

Save your breath, woodtoo.
Remember, this bunch of left-losers has no respect for dead soldiers. Don't forget, four other Gold-Star families were told outright lies that a video caused their deaths, and the local parrots here all defended an obvious lie, favoring politics over our troops.
These people are beneath civility.

Clocker 10-21-2017 11:43 AM

Quote:

And coming soon to professional wrestling. :popcorn:

http://fakenewsmatters.org/wp-conten...n_machoman.jpg

Tom 10-21-2017 02:28 PM

Ooooo yeah! :pound::pound::pound:

davew 10-21-2017 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clocker (Post 2233394)
And coming soon to professional wrestling. :popcorn:

http://fakenewsmatters.org/wp-conten...n_machoman.jpg

I looked it up in her dictionary and 'slim jim' is a racial slur

Tom 10-23-2017 08:36 PM

Is she any relation to this Sarah?

woodtoo 10-24-2017 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom (Post 2234087)
Is she any relation to this Sarah?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvNhhEtUGJY

Describes her job to a T taken out the garbage.:lol:

woodtoo 10-24-2017 03:06 PM

Sarah should be well informed for upcoming press conference as she just had lunch with POTUS.