Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Advance Deposit Wagering (ADW) (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   HollywoodRaces.com (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=141571)

metro 10-28-2017 02:05 PM

HollywoodRaces.com

Anyone here use this ADW service?

Saw their ad on HorseRacingNation and decided to try them out. They are offering a $150 credit bonus to your account after you wager the same amount.

Been wagering for about a week and have passed the threshold of $150 wagered (actually well past that amount) but they have yet to credit my account.

Just wondering if any players here had used this service and had any issues.

AstrosFan 10-28-2017 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metro (Post 2235459)
Anyone here use this ADW service?

Saw their ad on HorseRacingNation and decided to try them out. They are offering a $150 credit bonus to your account after you wager the same amount.

Been wagering for about a week and have passed the threshold of $150 wagered (actually well past that amount) but they have yet to credit my account.

Just wondering if any players here had used this service and had any issues.

Anything Penn Gaming related I would stay away from like the plague!

They clearly don't care for horse racing and the countless ongoing issues that their tracks face regarding corruption is enough for me to NEVER support them again.

metro 10-29-2017 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AstrosFan (Post 2235517)
Anything Penn Gaming related I would stay away from like the plague!

They clearly don't care for horse racing and the countless ongoing issues that their tracks face regarding corruption is enough for me to NEVER support them again.

When they stated in the promo that it took up to five days for an ACH deposit to be credited to your account I should have steered clear. Been 24 hours now and they have yet to resolve what should be a simple issue if their promotion was valid.

Can only imagine what it's like when trying to make a withdrawal.

PaceAdvantage 10-29-2017 01:01 PM

All things considered, I would have to think there is no way in the world they are going to stiff you on anything, including a sign-up bonus.

I wouldn't worry about it at all...just follow up if you don't see it when you expect it, that's all...

metro 10-31-2017 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2235738)
All things considered, I would have to think there is no way in the world they are going to stiff you on anything, including a sign-up bonus.

I wouldn't worry about it at all...just follow up if you don't see it when you expect it, that's all...

They did come through earlier today, just never had issues like this with some of the more traditional sites....TVG, Twinspires/K-select, NYRABets, etc..

Appreciate the replies.

AstrosFan 11-04-2017 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metro (Post 2236268)
They did come through earlier today, just never had issues like this with some of the more traditional sites....TVG, Twinspires/K-select, NYRABets, etc..

Appreciate the replies.

I would stick with the big boys from here on out. Penn Gaming is a minor league player while thinking they deserve to be in the majors. :lol:

Buckeye 04-16-2018 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2235738)

You are correct PA.

These guys are ok.

AstrosFan 04-16-2018 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buckeye (Post 2304046)
You are correct PA.

These guys are ok.

Not when it comes to player rewards, it is the weakest in ADW land.