Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Handicapping Discussion (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Ha ha (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=147946)

CheckMark 10-09-2018 11:56 AM

Ha ha

Took a long time for this ad to come up to the internet. It published my ad on the Sat/Sun print edition but took them the whole weekend for it to be published for 3 days????

http://marketplace.drf.com/

First one on the top.

elhelmete 10-09-2018 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CheckMark (Post 2381775)
Took a long time for this ad to come up to the internet. It published my ad on the Sat/Sun print edition but took them the whole weekend for it to be published for 3 days????

http://marketplace.drf.com/

First one on the top.

Cool story bro.

CheckMark 10-09-2018 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elhelmete (Post 2381781)
Cool story bro.

Thanks man, never knew it would happen to me! :bang:

PaceAdvantage 10-09-2018 02:52 PM

So I let you back on, and your first order of business is to "sneak" in an advertisement for yourself even though you are a non paying unauthorized advertiser.

Nice.

CheckMark 10-09-2018 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2381835)
So I let you back on, and your first order of business is to "sneak" in an advertisement for yourself even though you are a non paying unauthorized advertiser.

Nice.

It’s for drf not for here. And the ad ends October 12th so therefore it would not be reoccurring. Sorry about be a retard.

thaskalos 10-09-2018 03:54 PM

I wonder how the DRF feels about having 16-year-olds advertising their handicapping selections via their online marketplace.

CheckMark 10-09-2018 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thaskalos (Post 2381859)
I wonder how the DRF feels about having 16-year-olds advertising their handicapping selections via their online marketplace.

Well no one has questioned so yea I guess I’m a bad boy. :lol:

castaway01 10-09-2018 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CheckMark (Post 2381856)
It’s for drf not for here. And the ad ends October 12th so therefore it would not be reoccurring. Sorry about be a retard.

I love how the EDITED version has "Sorry about be a retard." in it. Pretty much sums you up.

Mechanic 10-09-2018 04:16 PM

EXPERT! :popcorn:

Handicapping/wagering for thirty years on a daily basis and I'm no expert, I learn something new every day.

good for you, keep up the studies

CheckMark 10-09-2018 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by castaway01 (Post 2381866)
I love how the EDITED version has "Sorry about be a retard." in it. Pretty much sums you up.

Wow thanks for that :puke:

CheckMark 10-09-2018 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mechanic (Post 2381867)
EXPERT! :popcorn:

Handicapping/wagering for thirty years on a daily basis and I'm no expert, I learn something new every day.

good for you, keep up the studies

Thanks man trying to keep it up! :headbanger:

Tom 10-09-2018 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CheckMark (Post 2381882)
Wow thanks for that :puke:

You need to learn a little bit about growing up.
That might be a nice witty thing for kid to say, but it is extremely offensive to adults.

And your reply about it is was what is really :puke:

PaceAdvantage 10-09-2018 05:54 PM

Quote:

It’s for drf not for here.

lulz

As if

PaceAdvantage 10-09-2018 05:58 PM

Quote:

In case you haven't heard, "retard" or any derivations thereof, is not a word accepted here on this forum...it's highly insensitive to those with intellectual disabilities and also the parents of such children (we have more than a few parents on this board whose children fall into that category).

Now that it's been THOROUGHLY explained, I trust you won't use that word again, nor will you advertise your website HERE via posting a link to your brand new spiffy DRF classified....

Robert Fischer 10-09-2018 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2381835)

Nice.

gotta admit, that's pretty sharp for someone claiming to be 16 years old.

Couldn't tell if he was posting a bunch of red boards (without a posted wager) in the Saratoga betting thread. Didn't care to analyze it and go back.