Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Harness Racing (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   TIOGA DOWNS... Pen or the Micro-Chip (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69542)

DeanT 05-06-2010 07:11 PM

Right here:

http://blog.horseplayersassociation.org/

On Saturday, where a post is, we'll have a live blog window, where anyone can make comments or picks. If people are interested it'll run from about 6:50 to 11:30, or whenever the races are over (I think Woodbine would be ending last at 11:30 or so).

If we don't get enough people, I will probably be there talking to myself, which is nothing new for me :)

Pop by if you'd like. Maybe we can catch some winners and up the handle at Tioga.

Not4Love 05-06-2010 08:22 PM

Thanks

I'll plan on checking it out. Thanks

LottaKash 05-06-2010 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeanT
If we don't get enough people, I will probably be there talking to myself, which is nothing new for me :) .

Hey Dean, you too ?....I thought it was only I....Hello "me"...:jump:

best,

melman 05-07-2010 10:07 AM

Nick/Jason---This year the BigM started a "drivers choice" feature. They let the betting public know which horse among the ones the driver was listed on he took for his drive. I think on Sunday driver Jason Bartlett was named on as many as five horses in the same race. Maybe you could include this info on your new handicapper's page. The BigM has Sam Mckee announce it before each race.

DeanT 05-07-2010 05:50 PM

I see Mel's ex ROIis 113%. I plan on betting $20 ex's all weekend on his picks. You can thank me later for the price killing :)

Seriously, a couple good hits there dude. Well done. :ThmbUp:

RaceTrackDaddy 05-07-2010 05:57 PM

Voice

Quote:

Originally Posted by melman
Nick/Jason---This year the BigM started a "drivers choice" feature. They let the betting public know which horse among the ones the driver was listed on he took for his drive. I think on Sunday driver Jason Bartlett was named on as many as five horses in the same race. Maybe you could include this info on your new handicapper's page. The BigM has Sam Mckee announce it before each race.

Hate to mention it but Roger (Voice) Huston has been doing that for years. Recently they have added the graphics too!

They stopped announcing the claims prior to the race and only call it after the race has been run. Wish they would go back and tell us who is claimed. All the backside and every security guard on the track hear it 15 minutes till the race as they broadcast it to security. You might have to tip your guard to get that info presently.

mirror Image 05-08-2010 09:55 PM

Back to back bombs by Melman $33.40 and $41.80 :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: .
Also to Tone $41.80, DeanT $41.80 plus ex $91.00 :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: .
and to Augie16 $33.40 :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: , and last but not least me $41.80 :jump:
Almost forgot Beaucap winner $41.80:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:
Way to go:ThmbUp:

melman 05-08-2010 10:10 PM

I'm having a "Tioga Party" at my house tonight. Needless to say it's getting a little wild. Well maybe a lot wild. :lol:

DeanT 05-08-2010 11:18 PM

Huge night for Mel!!! Congrats.

Thanks to everyone who came to the blog, too. WE had quite a few readers, which is good for a first time.

Good luck tomorrow!!!

RaceTrackDaddy 05-08-2010 11:49 PM

Lineage

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeanT
Huge night for Mel!!! Congrats.

Thanks to everyone who came to the blog, too. WE had quite a few readers, which is good for a first time.

Good luck tomorrow!!!

Great capping Mel...sorry to bringing the Pencils team down....Corey Braden brings them bombs like his Dad Gary did back in the day....come to think about it, Corey is better...lol

Sorry for the excess for the team...hope to pull my weight tomorrow!
rtd
aka bobby z

RaceTrackDaddy 05-08-2010 11:50 PM

Correction

Should of read:

Sorry for the excess WEIGHT for the team...hope to pull my weight tomorrow!
rtd
aka bobby z

Ray2000 05-09-2010 07:06 AM

Congrats to mel and others for some nice returns and great capping last night

Mel $90.60
Mirror Image $60.90
DeanT $60.40
tone3 $53.80
Beaucap $52.50
Augie16 $40.20

My bad night was topped off with a power outage :mad: , had just enough battery juice with an ac converter to watch the Pens.

The Tioga Team 05-09-2010 08:42 AM

Yes, Mel

Quote:

Originally Posted by melman

We will do that Mel, and try to get them on the feed as well for next week.

melman 05-09-2010 10:35 AM

Nick/Jason---One other request/idea I have for you guys. Give a call to Freehold Raceway and see if you could get the GREAT Larry Lederman to come up and be a guest race caller on a Sunday. Not only is he a great race caller who gets ALL the calls RIGHT, he also has a lot of fun doing it. With Larry you get a lot of different callers. He does a very good Tom Durkin, Roger Huston, "Bullet Bob Myer" Dave Johnson and a super funny Jackie Mason. No I am not related to Mr Lederman :) I just really enjoy his talent.

Also I think your race sec/morning line guy is doing a great job. Give that man a raise. :D

RaceTrackDaddy 05-09-2010 12:34 PM

Larry Lederman

Love the idea Mel.
I second the motion on the floor.