Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Do all 3 % of deluded Americans post here?? (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=161506)

hcap 11-11-2020 11:46 AM

Do all 3 % of deluded Americans post here??

Nearly 80 per cent of Americans — including Republicans — believe Biden won election, poll shows Only 3 per cent of respondents consider Trump the winner
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1720955.html

....The findings of the latest Reuters/Ipsos poll, carried out between Saturday afternoon and Tuesday, reveal that the incumbent president’s approach is out of touch with most Americans, who view the results as clear-cut.

After Mr Biden was declared president-elect on Saturday, 79 per cent of the 469 people surveyed said that Mr Biden had won the race for the White House. This included roughly six in 10 Republicans.

davew 11-11-2020 12:23 PM

election has not been declared official anywhere, electoral college not yet voted

how can anyone think someone won?

hcap 11-11-2020 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davew (Post 2672677)
election has not been declared official anywhere, electoral college not yet voted

how can anyone think someone won?

Over 95% of votes have already been counted. Everywhere but Arizona Biden's lead continues to widen.

Mathematically you and Trump have lost, unless you can prove massive and widespread voter fraud.

So far you cry wailing baby's have not.
So far 12 for 12 dismissed

tucker6 11-11-2020 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hcap (Post 2672681)
Over 95% of votes have already been counted. Everywhere but Arizona Biden's lead continues to widen.

Mathematically you and Trump have lost, unless you can prove massive and widespread voter fraud.

Skirmishes do not a war make. The end is not in sight.

Andy Asaro 11-11-2020 12:38 PM

formula_2002 11-11-2020 12:57 PM

this was like a match horse race.

Trump comes out of the whipping and slashing.
Biden comes out giving the horse his head.
Trump goes 100 yards and falls off the horse.
Biden wins in a walkover.

But the inquiry goes up. to be continued:)

Marshall Bennett 11-11-2020 12:58 PM

I just read where 70% of republicans believe the election was a fraud. So I don't know where that 3% (or whatever) was dug up, but its ridiculous.
Once again you're full of shit with no facts...just more garbage.
On another crazy note, I see where Ilhan Omar is one of a few being considered for sec. of state. Can anyone with a working brain just imagine.
Biden's an idiot for making such crap public. Ever more reason to overturn the election and keep Trump. I do see that happening.

mowens33 11-11-2020 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tucker6 (Post 2672683)
Skirmishes do not a war make. The end is not in sight.

Well we know one person in the 3%. Dream on!:popcorn:

mowens33 11-11-2020 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett (Post 2672689)
I just read where 70% of republicans believe the election was a fraud. So I don't know where that 3% (or whatever) was dug up, but its ridiculous.
Once again you're full of shit with no facts...just more garbage.
On another crazy note, I see where Ilhan Omar is one of a few being considered for sec. of state. Can anyone with a working brain just imagine.
Biden's an idiot for making such crap public. Ever more reason to overturn the election and keep Trump. I do see that happening.

Another three percenter! :popcorn::popcorn:

mowens33 11-11-2020 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by formula_2002 (Post 2672688)
this was like a match horse race.

Trump comes out of the whipping and slashing.
Biden comes out giving the horse his head.
Trump goes 100 yards and falls off the horse.
Biden wins in a walkover.

But the inquiry goes up. to be continued:)

and another:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Light 11-11-2020 01:07 PM

Trump is 0/12 in lawsuits so far...and counting.

Einstein said "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results."

OntheRail 11-11-2020 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hcap (Post 2672681)

Why are we not surprise leftist judges some of whom altered rules... would rule against Trump. One step at a time to get to the Supreme Court.

Not wide spread... targeted. That is why the Democrat controlled areas stopped counting. So they could get an idea of the make up target numbers were they needed to hit.

Targeted irregularities and fraud is what is being looked into here.

So hcap tell us... are you claiming no phuckery at all has occurred on or about election night.?

tucker6 11-11-2020 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mowens33 (Post 2672691)
Well we know one person in the 3%. Dream on!:popcorn:

I always love the posters who come out after the fact to spout off. Like anyone respects them or their posts. :lol:

tucker6 11-11-2020 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Light (Post 2672697)
Trump is 0/12 in lawsuits so far...and counting.

Einstein said "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results."

Einstein actually never said that.

Light 11-11-2020 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OntheRail (Post 2672699)
Why are we not surprise leftist judges some of whom altered rules... would rule against Trump.

I'd like more information on what you said. How do you know that the judges are "leftist"? And why would Trump's legal team be so stupid as to bring them before "leftist judges" when they know they will rule against them.

Because besides the 3 Supreme court judges Trump appointed, he also appointed 53 judges for the United States courts of appeals, 163 judges for the United States district courts.

So you're saying his legal team can't find a single judge Trump appointed or a Republican judge to hear his case?

And why did Barr's Director of Justice Department's Public Integrity Section,Richard Pilger resigned Monday in protest of Barr's order to federal prosecutors that they should examine allegations of voting irregularities.

Was he another "leftist"?

Is everyone who disagrees with Trump a leftist? Please explain.