Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   make America mediocre again and friendly to the world (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=162752)

davew 01-21-2021 09:46 AM

make America mediocre again and friendly to the world

the requests for stuff will probably start coming in from around the world

Ontario premiere wants a million doses of vaccine from Kalamazoo plant

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ford-onta...195128079.html

Redboard 01-21-2021 10:19 AM

The U.S. couldnt ask for a better neighbor than the country to our north. Oh Canada!

However, surveys show that canadians hate the U.S. more than any other country in the world, including N. Korea and Iran.

Am I wrong? I hope so. Any Canuks out there that love the U.S. ?

Rohirrim 01-21-2021 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redboard (Post 2696019)
The U.S. couldnt ask for a better neighbor than the country to our north. Oh Canada!

However, surveys show that canadians hate the U.S. more than any other country in the world, including N. Korea and Iran.

Am I wrong?

Yes, you are. US favorability took a hit over the diseases known as Trump and Covid-19, but things have improved since Biden was elected and are certainly higher than NK and Iran :rolleyes:

https://www.nsnews.com/opinion/biden...-finds-3236058

woodtoo 01-21-2021 10:48 AM

Tattered, shredded and torn after seeing the fiasco of the resistance and recent election. I have been proud of the long relationships we have endured since the first world war that my grandfather participated in. I admire your Constitution greatly but to see it ignored and overturned more and more concerns me greatly. As for how other Canadians feel about America, I dont see much animosity unless it pertains tho the orange man as he is highly detested by 90% of the people I know and I may never be invited to a family outing ever again.

Biden-Harris may put me over the top but i doubt it. Thanks to the Trump presidency the entire world now sees the media for what it is...fake and the takeover by big tech. I am awoken not woke.

Marshall Bennett 01-21-2021 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woodtoo (Post 2696026)
Tattered, shredded and torn after seeing the fiasco of the resistance and recent election. I have been proud of the long relationships we have endured since the first world war that my grandfather participated in. I admire your Constitution greatly but to see it ignored and overturned more and more concerns me greatly. As for how other Canadians feel about America, I dont see much animosity unless it pertains tho the orange man as he is highly detested by 90% of the people I know and I may never be invited to a family outing ever again.

Biden-Harris may put me over the top but i doubt it. Thanks to the Trump presidency the entire world now sees the media for what it is...fake and the takeover by big tech. I am awoken not woke.

:ThmbUp:

46zilzal 01-21-2021 02:41 PM

Quote:

Am I wrong? I hope so. Any Canucks out there that love the U.S. ?

No the rank and file (all the people I interacted with in 40 years there) know the ridiculousness and hypocrisy and point it out regularly in jovial evaluations...Few hate their brother

I always love an evaluation from afar rather than the grass roots reality

46zilzal 01-21-2021 02:43 PM

The Ontario premier's entire family is NUTS.

Don't believe a word from the tinpot moron

zico20 01-21-2021 05:31 PM

Quote:

Am I wrong? I hope so. Any Canuks out there that love the U.S. ?

We should have taken Canada when we had the chance in the War of 1812.

46zilzal 01-21-2021 07:07 PM

We all live on the same planet and forces around the world are getting very strong.....It is wise to get along and not provoke

46zilzal 01-21-2021 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zico20 (Post 2696185)
We should have taken Canada when we had the chance in the War of 1812.

HISTORICAL reality: Ultimately, 1813 ended without a decisive American victory in Canada,helping to bring the conflict to a successful conclusion.

Get your facts straight.

JustRalph 01-21-2021 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 46zilzal (Post 2696217)
We all live on the same planet and forces around the world are getting very strong.....It is wise to get along and not provoke

When you are the big dog........you lead the pack

46zilzal 01-21-2021 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRalph (Post 2696222)
When you are the big dog........you lead the pack

what bull shit: just sets up for more contention, more danger, more death, more disease, more strife.....and for what so you can beat on your chest like this was a football game or something.

MONEY 01-21-2021 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 46zilzal (Post 2696224)
what bull shit: just sets up for more contention, more danger, more death, more disease, more strife.....and for what so you can beat on your chest like this was a football game or something.

But "Elections have consequences"~ Barack Obama, is not bullshit.

46zilzal 01-21-2021 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MONEY (Post 2696229)
But "Elections have consequences"~ Barack Obama, is not bullshit.

When said CONSEQUENCES come to fruition THEN we can talk about them, NOT on day 2 of a new candidates term

Greyfox 01-21-2021 07:43 PM

Quote:

That is total B.S.!