Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Handicapping Software (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Exotic Studio free application for Pick4-5-6 (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86368)

DeltaLover 08-15-2011 01:56 PM

Exotic Studio free application for Pick4-5-6

Exotic Studio is (and will remain in the future) a free application that can be used to construct pick4-5-6 tickets.

It is deployed as a click once application and requires .NET 3.5 or higher...

It can be started from here:

http://www.kasosoft.com/LeftRightPan...contentid=1006

We start by providing all of our selections per race and then we limit the combinations needed using groups of horses from where we ask a specific range of selections.

For example:

Let's assume that we have the following selections in a pick 4 sequence:

1> 3 4 5 6
2> 3 1 7 8
3> 2 1 7
4> 9 1 6 8 5

A ticket playing all possible combinations will consist of 240 combinations.

We can narrow down the number of needed combos by applying the following limitations:

1> 3
2>
3>
4> 1 9
At least 1correct (1-2)

This limitation will bring the original system down to 132 combos

We can go ahead and add as many similar limitations we want with the desired range each time until we feel that we have a good bet balancing risk and ROI in the desired way.

Note that we can have unlimited groups of limitations as well. This means that we can construct several groups of similar limitations and require a certain number of them to be correct.

For example we can have three groups of limitations (each group can have any possible number of limitations) and we can require to have at least one group and maximum two correct.

The software is just released to the public since I was the only user so I expect some bugs and possible modifications to be needed... If you find any bugs / or have any suggestions please let me know...

MAGICHORSEMAN 12-27-2012 02:45 PM

More explaination needed for this system.

This needs more explaination. Does it make caveman tickets? Or what does it make?

DeltaLover 12-27-2012 03:04 PM

It can be used for p3 p4 p5 p6

You can make your full selections who appear in the left side

Then you can add as many limitations you want:

for example:

if your full system for a pick 4 is the following:

race1# 1 2 3
race2# 1 3 4
race3# 6 7 9
race4# 8 9 6 1

You can add the following limitations:

race1# 1 2
race2# 1
race3#
race4# 8 9
----------------
from 1
to 3

and

race1# 3
race2#
race3#
race4# 1
----------------
from 0
to 1

and develop all the possible combinations that you can print in the screen pressing the create tickets button

You can also have groups of limitations and select for example 1 out of three or what ever else you like...

You can also take a system and convert it in such a way that it will guarantee 100% 5 if you are playing p6 or 100%4 if you are playing p5

See here for more:
http://www.kasosoft.com/LeftRightPan...contentid=1016

chaz63 11-27-2015 06:07 PM

What Happened

Where did the Exotic Studio site go? I loved that thing :( Is there any way I can still use it?

DeltaLover 11-27-2015 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chaz63
Where did the Exotic Studio site go? I loved that thing :( Is there any way I can still use it?

I will have it up and running by tomorrow under a different url

chaz63 11-27-2015 08:08 PM

Awesome, just let me know on here, you rock!

DeltaLover 11-27-2015 09:14 PM

Try the following link and let me know if you have any issues with it:

http://themindofagambler.com/exotic_studio/estudio.html

chaz63 11-27-2015 10:11 PM

IT WORKS!

IT WORKS! Thanks man! That thing is awesome. There is nothing else anywhere like it! Trust me, I've looked EVERYWHERE. I've told people on the chats(horseplayernow) and twitter about it. It does soooo much more that DRF tool. I've hit some good pick 4's with that tool. VERY APPRECIATIVE. But you have to watch the video, and maybe people didn't bother. If they did they did, then tried it, they would realize how great it is! :)

DeltaLover 11-27-2015 10:21 PM

Quote:

IT WORKS! Thanks man! That thing is awesome. There is nothing else anywhere like it! Trust me, I've looked EVERYWHERE. I've told people on the chats(horseplayernow) and twitter about it. It does soooo much more that DRF tool. I've hit some good pick 4's with that tool. VERY APPRECIATIVE. But you have to watch the video, and maybe people didn't bother. If they did they did, then tried it, they would realize how great it is! :)

Have you use groups of limitations as well?

Also here is the video :

[YT="UYI_fvqWtEs"]/UYI_fvqWtEs[/YT]

chaz63 11-27-2015 10:40 PM

Oh Yes! Absolutely! That's a big part of what I mean how much more it does than DRF tool. There are so many ways to play around and optimize your horizontal plays. Thanks so much! Believe me, I'll keep telling people. Honestly, I'd pay for it, maybe not $100, but a reasonable amount, absolutely. Thanks sooooo much again!

DeltaLover 11-27-2015 10:43 PM

Quote:

Oh Yes! Absolutely! That's a big part of what I mean how much more it does than DRF tool. There are so many ways to play around and optimize your horizontal plays. Thanks so much! Believe me, I'll keep telling people. Honestly, I'd pay for it, maybe not $100, but a reasonable amount, absolutely. Thanks sooooo much again!

No reason to pay, this is (and will always remain) an open source application that is written exclusively in javascript.. Anyone interested can always see the code in his browser.. I think there is some interesting code to create the combos so fast, that might even help someone who is learning to program about how to use bitwise compression / decompression techniques.

chaz63 11-28-2015 01:05 AM

I'm not good with the computer programming stuff(I've tried however), but all I can say is anyone using the DRF tool for horizontals, needs to watch your video to use this tool and learn all the advanced capabilities. And if there is still confusion, well your always here to help :) Thanks again!!!

chaz63 11-29-2015 01:03 AM

Well, as some people already know on here from twitter, using exclusively the "exotic studio" tool, I hit the the Los Al Late P4 tonight. I narrowed down a $100 caveman bet to a $22 ticket spread, and hit tonight for a $712 payoff. Thanks so much for the tool, as I have said, for me, it's INVALUABLE. Very appreciative :)

DeltaLover 11-29-2015 01:37 AM

Quote:

Well, as some people already know on here from twitter, using exclusively the "exotic studio" tool, I hit the the Los Al Late P4 tonight. I narrowed down a $100 caveman bet to a $22 ticket spread, and hit tonight for a $712 payoff. Thanks so much for the tool, as I have said, for me, it's INVALUABLE. Very appreciative :)

Congratulations!

It would be nice if you post your system, including the tickets so we can see your thought process!

chaz63 11-29-2015 01:51 AM

Well it wasn't really a system....but I'll post the tickets. This time I did more of an ABC, It just depends on the situation. Give me a bit and I'll post them. :)