Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Handicapping Discussion (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   One Page Nevada Style Entry Sheets (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=166501)

levinmpa 09-01-2021 09:06 AM

One Page Nevada Style Entry Sheets

Back in the day I used to download entries from the old TSN website and could quickly create a 2 column 1 page sheet for each track. Each sheet would have entries for the full card with saddle cloth numbers, runner names, morning line, rider, weight, etc. Basically a sheet similar to what they call scratch sheets in Nevada.

Does anyone know if there is anywhere on the internet where a condensed 1 page sheet of entries might be available? I've looked at Equibase, Brisnet, DRF, individual track websites, and done Google searches, but can't find anything. The closest would be the Brisnet Program Style Entries, but I don't see any way to make a One Page sheet out of them without doing a ton of editing. Even an 8 race card prints out to 4 pages.

Thanks

Dave Schwartz 09-01-2021 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by levinmpa (Post 2751151)
Back in the day I used to download entries from the old TSN website and could quickly create a 2 column 1 page sheet for each track. Each sheet would have entries for the full card with saddle cloth numbers, runner names, morning line, rider, weight, etc. Basically a sheet similar to what they call scratch sheets in Nevada.

Does anyone know if there is anywhere on the internet where a condensed 1 page sheet of entries might be available? I've looked at Equibase, Brisnet, DRF, individual track websites, and done Google searches, but can't find anything. The closest would be the Brisnet Program Style Entries, but I don't see any way to make a One Page sheet out of them without doing a ton of editing. Even an 8 race card prints out to 4 pages.

Thanks

I'm working on new software.

Going to add this feature.

Thanks.

JohnGalt1 09-01-2021 01:31 PM

I download the on page scratch sheet from Twin Spires.

I costs me $.80.

MooseDog 09-01-2021 01:32 PM

You can get overnights from Equibase which provide pretty much the same information and also note riders 1st and 2nd calls or alts which is helpful if you are into jockeys.

Equibase.com -> Horsemen -> Overnights w/Extras

Then choose your track/date.

Note that overnights are by design printed on legal size paper. This standard at most every track.

levinmpa 09-01-2021 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MooseDog (Post 2751209)
You can get overnights from Equibase which provide pretty much the same information and also note riders 1st and 2nd calls or alts which is helpful if you are into jockeys.

Equibase.com -> Horsemen -> Overnights w/Extras

Then choose your track/date.

Note that overnights are by design printed on legal size paper. This standard at most every track.

MooseDog. This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks so much. I would never have thought to look under the Horsemen menu. I really appreciate it.

JeremyJet 09-03-2021 09:19 AM

Check out the QuickSheets from DRF.

levinmpa 09-03-2021 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeremyJet (Post 2751656)
Check out the QuickSheets from DRF.

Quicksheets look good. I like the 2 column format. Unfortunately I'm really only interested in the entries portion of the sheet, so $1.50 per sheet is pretty steep. I appreciate the information though.

CheckMark 09-03-2021 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by levinmpa (Post 2751661)
Quicksheets look good. I like the 2 column format. Unfortunately I'm really only interested in the entries portion of the sheet, so $1.50 per sheet is pretty steep. I appreciate the information though.

I would recommend Brisnet's "Scratch Sheet"

Very inexpensive ($1 per track)
Includes/Has:
24 Hour Weather Report
Track Profile
Easy to read formatting
Class and Speed Figs
Top 3 Picks every race

MJC922 09-03-2021 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by levinmpa (Post 2751343)
MooseDog. This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks so much. I would never have thought to look under the Horsemen menu. I really appreciate it.

Folks may want to be careful with the numbers on those overnights. The numbers on the left are not saddlecloth numbers.

BarchCapper 09-03-2021 09:41 PM

With a TwinSpires account (I have Oaklawn Anywhere, which is a TwinSpires "skin" for Arkansas residents), Brisnet PPs are free with a bet on the card. However, there is another report in a different part of the available reports menu called "Insider Picks and Power Plays" - which is ALSO free with a bet on the card. It may be the kind of scratch sheet format you're looking for.

In the top line of the webpage linked below, there's a link to click on to bring up a sample report.

http://www.brisnet.com/php/bris_home...rt.php?rep=ppq

hjr1809 09-03-2021 10:05 PM

You can go to www.nassauotb.com and click and calendar. One pager for each track.

BarchCapper 09-03-2021 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hjr1809 (Post 2751780)
You can go to www.nassauotb.com and click and calendar. One pager for each track.

Nice!

levinmpa 09-03-2021 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hjr1809 (Post 2751780)

Now we're talking. This is perfect. 1 page per track. Race conditions, Saddle cloth numbers, morning line, jockey and weight. And best of all, they're FREE. Thank you to everyone that had suggestions for this.

MJC922 09-04-2021 07:54 AM

That'll be handy, thank you!

sharkey11 09-10-2021 09:19 PM

the link is dead tracks an dates there but sheets gone :bang: